Congratulations to our January 2019 class of Top Pros!

Community Veteran
172 1,123 69.9K

This week, we're so excited to announce our brand new class of Top Pros!

Top Pros are among the most popular and highly rated pros on Thumbtack.  Being named a Top Pro is a really big deal.  Only 4% of all pros on Thumbtack currently qualify, so it’s a very elite group!

If you made the cut, you should take a moment to celebrate your hard work.  We know it wasn’t always easy, but you nevertheless persevered and consistently delivered exceptional customer experiences. Well done!

And if you've just been named a Top Pro, please introduce yourself!  Reply to this thread with the name of your business and where you're based.  We want to hear from you!

Also consider sharing the badge below on social media with the hashtag #ThumbtackTopPro

To learn more about the Top Pro program, click here.

Congratulations again!toppro_widget_2.png

1,123 responses
Community Regular
Wahoo! Super stoked to make Top Pro! I’m Dani and I own Something Frosted Cake Studio in SLC, Utah. We have double our client base every year and Thumbtack has played a big part in that! Cheers to Contining to kick butt!
Community Regular
Hi everyone !
Thankful to be part of the top pro community. My name is Cindy and I run a calligraphy business named Smitty lettering based in California . I work on weddings, poems and events! Best wishes to all for an even more successful 2019.
Community Newcomer
We are Perfect Renovation from Madison WI and we are honored to be a top pro. Thank you.
Community Newcomer
Congrats top pros! I’m a las vegas based makeup artist. Thank you thumbtack for being a great platform. Have a great 2019!!
Community Regular
Thank you from Legend Pest and Wildlife Solutions, White Ga, this is a great honor and thank you all!
Community Newcomer

Thank you for this Top Pro status! My company is My Coaching Services and I love helping my clients with their career search and development. It's very rewarding when a client is happy with their new resume and gets a new job because I helped them with self confidence and interviewing skills!

Community Newcomer
Thank you. Its a great honor to be one if the Top Pros!!!
Cheers!!!
Community Newcomer
Thank you!!!
Community Newcomer

THANK YOU VERY MUCH

Community Newcomer
Thank you!
Community Regular

Thank you so much! We are honored to be classified as one of your Top Pros in 2019! Such an amazing accomplishment for my team and I. We have also received other awards for being one of the best! I am so proud of my team!

Community Regular

Also I would like to shout out to everyone else that made the Top Pro 2019, Congratulations to you all! 

Precision Tree Care & Property Maintenance Team

Odessa, Missouri

Cassie

Community Newcomer
It's an honor to be a part of 2019 Thumbtack Top Pro community. BWS Massage Therapy LLC. is my business that I provide mobile services primarily in the Hampton Roads area of Virginia at residential, hotel, business, and event locations.

Thank you,
CMT Bryan Shaw
Community Newcomer
Thanks for the award, Hard work and ethics really do pay off!
Community Regular
Congrat’s
I have been using TT since 2014.
I made Top Pro 2015-2018 and now again 2019. This is a wonderful morning email to wake up too!!
I’m not sure if this is new for TT.
We used to get these for the whole year, Is this just the month of Jan?
Anyway, I’m a professional flooring licensed contractor, installer and storefront owner of 38 years. Thanks !
Community Regular
It is a pleasure doing business with Thumbtack. Thank you for all the changes and support!
Doing business on the internet has come a long way being in construction. I’m a licensed flooring contractor with the state if Ca.
Community Manager
Community Manager

@DennisHals we refresh our Top Pros twice a year. Once in January and once in July! Go here to learn more about Top Pro and let me know if you have any other questions. Congrats!! 

Community Regular
Hello folks I'm happy to congratulate all of you but watch out the real pro is in...lol just kiddin go get em...love the thumbtack community n staff.
The Peoples Painter Inc.
Community Newcomer

Thanks! We are a Visual Production company here in Phoenix, Arizona.🌵 Very grateful for all the business Thumbtack has brought us, and excited for more things to come! cheers! 

Active Community Member

Great Honor!

My name is Patrick Skinner, I own CLG Photography by Patrick Skinner, and I'm based out of Dallas, Texas.

Community Regular
Such an honor to glorify Him! I’m DJ Queen C ( named by Busta Rhymes) based in Denver CO- happy to help anyone with their event production needs ! Peace
Community Newcomer
Back in Time Mobile DJ.
Syracuse, NY.
Community Newcomer

Thank you very much Thumbtack! Our work is done with love, determination and seriousness.

Community Manager
Community Manager

This makes me so happy to hear @PhilFischPhoto! Congrats on making Top Pro, keep doing what you're doing 🙂 

Community Newcomer
My Business Name is Priti henna art.
I am located in Orange County.
Community Regular
Stoked to be a considered a Top Pro in this awesome community! I am a Oakland based photographer at Shot By Shaun Photography. Let me know if you are interested in collaborating or have any projects that you think I would be a good fit for. Here’s to getting more great clients in 2019!
Community Regular

Thank you kindly! Hard work definitely pays off! 

Community Newcomer
I want to congratulate all the other pro's and at Scott's Pest Solutions will continue to provide affordable pest solutions with a professional service.
Community Regular

I am happy and honored to have kept my Top Pro status. Thank you Thumbtack and keep up great work to asist us in our search to expend our business.

Community Newcomer
Thank you! Look forward to learning more about benefits of becoming a top pro
Community Regular
Thanks so much, Kameron!
Community Newcomer
Congrats all you superstars!!
Community Newcomer
Thank you, we are honored.
Community Regular
Truly an honor. Thank you
Community Newcomer

Grateful to be here! Jeanine Cerundolo from THRIVE Coaching - helping people move from frustration to flourishing in their personal and professional lives. Have a great and successful 2019 everybody!

Community Regular
Distinguished Manor, serving all of the East Valley in AZ
Community Regular
I wish everyone happiness and success in 2019!
Community Newcomer
Congrats to all and best of luck in 2019!
Community Newcomer
Thank you so much!!

Priti henna art
Community Newcomer
Thank you..I’m honor!
Community Newcomer
My business name is EyezByAsh and I’m based in central NJ ☺️
Community Newcomer
Thanks! I feel blessed to be able to receive this badge. I want to thank Jesus Christ for all our talents!
Community Newcomer
Congrats everyone! Two years running status now 🙏
Community Newcomer
Thank you for providing the best leads and looking for many more to come from klac electrical hvac we are located in Simpsonville sc 29681
Community Newcomer
If you told me 6 months ago that this is where I would be I would have never imagined it!
I have an Interior Painting Crew in the Boston area and we try our best to impress our customers. If we don't receive 5 stars then the job is not done!

Let's keep it up ya'll!
Community Newcomer
I’m a tile setter completing my first year as a self employed entrepreneur I feel honored to be called a top pro as I’ve done my best to have a good reputation and build my own company thank you thumbtack
Community Newcomer

Thank you very much! I feel blessed and honored to be part of the Thumbtack thriving community.

Community Newcomer
Hey! What an honor! We are wedding photographers based out of central Florida! @OyokoStudioWeddings
Community Regular

Thank you...  Humbled and proud to be included with the Top Pros on Thumbtack.  

John Klippel Photography in Newport RI