Congratulations to our January 2019 class of Top Pros!

Community Veteran
172 1,123 68.4K

This week, we're so excited to announce our brand new class of Top Pros!

Top Pros are among the most popular and highly rated pros on Thumbtack.  Being named a Top Pro is a really big deal.  Only 4% of all pros on Thumbtack currently qualify, so it’s a very elite group!

If you made the cut, you should take a moment to celebrate your hard work.  We know it wasn’t always easy, but you nevertheless persevered and consistently delivered exceptional customer experiences. Well done!

And if you've just been named a Top Pro, please introduce yourself!  Reply to this thread with the name of your business and where you're based.  We want to hear from you!

Also consider sharing the badge below on social media with the hashtag #ThumbtackTopPro

To learn more about the Top Pro program, click here.

Congratulations again!toppro_widget_2.png

1,123 responses
Community Newcomer
Thank so much. We are so happy.
Community Newcomer
Hi everyone, just became s top pro today. Its nice to virtualy meet you
Community Newcomer
Thanks!
Community Newcomer
Hi I am Tracy from Tracy's Dust and Shine Cleaning out of Urbana OH. I feel honored to be in the top percentage. Congrats to all others as well
Community Newcomer
Thanks for this honor! I’m Nico Padden, a professional guitarist/pianist/vocalist, providing music for all types of occasions. Happy to connect with wedding, party planning, and restaurant professionals.
Community Newcomer

Thank you #THUMBTACK for all the support in 2018, heartiest wishes to all Pros for 2019.

I am a travel Agent in San Francisco, do let me know if we can be of any help...  kudos.

Community Regular
Thank you very much it’s a honor to represent myself and thumbtack I will only strive for the better
Community Newcomer
Thank you so much for this Honor and to all of my Wonderful Clients from the past and future! 2019 is my year!
Community Regular
Hi,

I am so thrilled to be a Top Pro again.

The name of my business is Pat's or Pillow Paradise and More, Inc., based in East Flatbush/Flatlands, Brooklyn, NY.

Just goes to show hard work, percivariance, loving what you do and giving your best customer service especially dealing with sometimes very difficult and unrealistic clients.

Thank you!

Lois
Pillow Paradise and More, Inc.
patspillowparadise@yahoo.com
Community Newcomer
Thanks Thumbtack and thanks to my students.
I love to teach Spanish, its my passion!
I love Thumbtack. It's an honor to be Top Pro!
Community Newcomer
Woot! Woot! Thank you for the honor. I look forward to helping more Boston & South Shore clients with all their headshots, event photography and photo booth needs!
Community Newcomer
Thank you
Thumbtack and thanks to my students.
I love to teach Spanish, its my passion!
I love Thumbtack. It's an honor to be Top Pro!
Community Newcomer

Thanks guys... congratualtions to everyone. -Magic Eric

Community Regular
Patrick & Sonia Lawless LLC
We are an interior finish trim carpentry in Tampa area

Looking for crown molding?
That’s are specialty!
Community Newcomer
Chris Paulis of Chris Paulis Photography, marylandproductphotography.com, and headshotsmd.com. Ranked Top and Best for 5 years running!
Community Newcomer
Jack of diamonds painting and handyman services
Community Newcomer
Thank you thumbtack!
Community Regular
Angelita here from Angelita’s Cleaning . I am so happy for all of you guys we made it ! This is so important for our business let’s keep up the great work ! 💪🏻
Community Newcomer
Daryl Beverly Ranger security systems. Based out of Snow Camp North Carolina.
Community Newcomer

I'd like to thank Thumbtack for the opportunity to participate in this program. I've learned from my brother,who was my previous employer, that the type of work you do will be either a good review or a bad review. People will rember that. Referrals and recommendations  are important and a very large part of my buisiness. I strive to do my best and take pride in my work. I hope to succeed in the upcoming year and I thank all of my customers, as well.

Community Newcomer
Hello,

We are an online based tutoring company focusing on SAT/ACT prep. We just wanted to take a moment to thank thumbtack for helping us grow at the rate that we have. Cheers!
Community Newcomer
O man I can’t believe it woot woot !!!
I’m based out of Fort Worth, company name is “City to City Junk Removal”
Community Newcomer
Thank you very much. It is an honor to be choosen as a Top Pro and be among the elite. Best wishes to you all in 2019!
Community Regular

Congrats to everyone. 

Dyno Moving Inc. 

New York, NY 

Community Regular
Thanks! I’m Rita El Gani and my family-owned small businesses are in Florida and Ohio. We have 360clean for commercial cleaning and Wuffy for residential home services. Loving the news that our efforts were rewarded with the recognition as a 2019 Top Pro ! 🏆🥰
Community Newcomer
Congrats to all Top Pros! I’m Kim, Painting and Design Diva! I paint, design, tile and wallpaper interiors! I’m a Top Pro!!
Community Regular
Thanks Thumbtack! It’s an honor to be a part of this elite community!

My name is Jonathan Headrick with Parties4u. We are a mobile DJ, Karaoke, A/V rental business servicing the southeast! I would love to match up with other TopPros in the industry for future events. Please reach out at www.parties4udelivered.com
Community Newcomer
I appreciate your congratulation wishes. It felt so good to have them. I received your message congratulating me for being on top pro on Thumbtack. I will not be successful in achieving my goals at my business without the support from all the thumbtack team. Thank you very much!
Community Newcomer
Thank you all!! It’s been a blessing! My name is Kevin Ngo and my company is A-HOP LLC. This achievement is my first big stepping stone and I want to congratulate everyone else who has accomplished it!
Community Regular
Thank you from Jason at Little Profit Water Softeners in San Antonio Texas
Community Newcomer
Isaac Hernandez, with Jireh Construction & Remodeling LLC. Follow us on Instagram & Facebook @Jirehconstruction
Thank you & God bless you all
Community Newcomer
Hello my name is;
Laurice McCoy-Ozyuwah aka
Dj Laurice
Thumbtack is the best thing I ever did for my Dj business.
Along with Djing, I also do sound and Karaoke, with the best prices around.
Check out my Thumbtack profile & my personal website.
LMOentertainment.net
Peace & gd music to you.
Community Newcomer
I received the message congratulating me for being on top pro in Thumbtack. I will not be successful in achieving my goals without the support from all the thumbtack team! Thank you very much!!
Community Newcomer

Hi-Tech Logo, connecting the world.Hi-Tech Logo, connecting the world.

Texas represent, hard work does pay off.  Keep pushing and stay focused for greater accomplishments.  Blessings.

Community Newcomer
What an honor .... congrats everyone !! We all make it better!!! I am humbled to be in your presence!
Community Regular
Thank you thumbtack and thank you to all of my customers who made this possible. I appreciate each and every one of you. I am looking forward to another successful year .
Community Newcomer
Firefighter4hire
Community Newcomer
Thank you.. im honored.. this is awsome..
Community Newcomer
Thank you Thumbtack, I'm truly grateful for discovering you. It has helped grow my electrical business substantially in the northern Los Angeles area.
Community Newcomer
Hey too all our hard working neighbors here on thumbtack ..... We are highly honored. Thanks much!
Community Newcomer
Wedding officiant in Orrstown, PA. Thank you!
Community Regular
I give God all of the Glory! This has truly been a dream come true for our family to serve the Nashville area through Hvac. We are thankful Thumbtack has given us a platform! Special thanks to my friends, family and especially my wife for all the help and prayer it takes to be successful! May 2019 be Our Best Year Yet!
Community Newcomer
Thank you kindly for recognizing my DJ Services as a Top Pro Business.

I am out of Clementon NJ and I cover all of NJ, PA, DE, MD, DC and VA areas with quality DJ Services. I am more than a vendor...I aim to be the Friendly DJ you call for all of your events. Happy New Year and may business be prosperous for all Top Pros in 2019.
Community Newcomer
Thank you! It’s such an honor. Best of luck to all of the Top Pros!
Community Newcomer
Thank you so much! Being a top pro means so much to me and my business! My name is Kira, of Healing Hearts Therapeutics. I am a licensed massage therapist in Louisville KY. I specialize in working with clients who suffer from migraines & TMJ. Thanks again!
Community Newcomer

Biggest Little PoolsBiggest Little Pools

We provide Quality pool cleaning services in Pinellas County, FL.  Thank you for recognizing us as Top Pros. Going to be a great year! 

Community Regular
Thanks glad fo be apart of the community entriquit tile designs in blue springs mo
Community Regular
Halohs Inc.
Palm Beach County , Florida
Community Newcomer
We at Interior Solutions would like to thank the thumbtack community for giving us the opportunity to showcase our talents. You have helped us achieve this honor
Good luck to all of the thumbtack pro’s
Seeking Top Pro status!!

Interior solutions
Community Newcomer
Thank you so much!! This is my first time making Top Pro and I really appreciate it! I am a Makeup Artist in Orange County, CA and the name of my business is Liz Inez Makeup. Thank you again and I am so excited for 2019 on thumbtack!!