Congratulations to our January 2019 class of Top Pros!

Community Veteran
172 1,123 53.5K

This week, we're so excited to announce our brand new class of Top Pros!

Top Pros are among the most popular and highly rated pros on Thumbtack.  Being named a Top Pro is a really big deal.  Only 4% of all pros on Thumbtack currently qualify, so it’s a very elite group!

If you made the cut, you should take a moment to celebrate your hard work.  We know it wasn’t always easy, but you nevertheless persevered and consistently delivered exceptional customer experiences. Well done!

And if you've just been named a Top Pro, please introduce yourself!  Reply to this thread with the name of your business and where you're based.  We want to hear from you!

Also consider sharing the badge below on social media with the hashtag #ThumbtackTopPro

To learn more about the Top Pro program, click here.

Congratulations again!toppro_widget_2.png

1,123 responses
Community Newcomer
Super! Happy to get this award 🥇 😍😍😍
Community Regular
Thank you! I’m Jennifer Browder from Tallahassee, FL and my service is called Clean as a Whistle. A residential Cleaning service. Thanks Thumbtack!
Community Newcomer
Dream Klean II
San Antonio, Texaa
Thanks very much
Community Newcomer
Thank you Thumbtack . It is an honor to be choosen as a Top Pro and be among the elite. We would’nt have come this far and been successful in achieving our goals without the support from Thumbtack team. Best wishes to you all in 2019.
Community Regular
Thank you so much!
Cheers to us all and Thumbtack for a great 2019!
Community Regular

Thank you Thank you.

Community Regular
Thanks for the recognition. Thanks to our partnership with Thumbtack, I have the highest number of 5 star reviews in the country for marriage counseling.
Community Newcomer
Truly honored to be part of this class of pros! Sending much thanks to my amazing clients. Cortege’s success is direct result of their own and we could not do it without them. Looking forward to another amazing year!
Community Newcomer
Thank you I'm so honored
I am a Personal Chef in the DC area serving DC, VA and MD.
Community Regular
Thank you so much! This is my fourth time receiving this honor. I so appreciate it and I am looking forward to another great year! Congratulations everyone!
Community Newcomer

Thank you for choosing me again! This is my 4th year, i never knew about this community. Congrats to everyone! This is definitly a huge accomplishment. 

Community Regular
My company is called Quality Construction, I specialize in masonry and tile and I’m honored to be noticed as a Top Pro for the second year in a row. Thanks a lot to thumbtack and more importantly thank God. Congratulations to all my fellow top pros of 2019! Let’s celebrate! And continue to succeed!
Community Newcomer
Sky lawn Pros Fort Wayne Indiana
Community Newcomer
My name is Lena Di,
I’m a portrait and commercial photographer with a studio on a Wall Street in financial district of Manhattan in New York City. My website is www.lenadi.com and my Instagram is www.instagram.com/lenadi. This is 2nd or 3rd year for me being a Too Pro
Cheers, everyone.
Lena
Community Newcomer
Thank you!!! I was hoping to qualifiy for this badge, the hard work has paid off!
Community Newcomer
Yay!!
Community Regular
Thanks so much. Its much appreciated. It was a challenging year serving new a new location. Met lots of great clients and developed great relationship along with trust. Thumbtack helped Walker's Pro Painting accomplish so much during the relocation of my business from Illinois to North Carolina.
Active Community Member
Bates Handyman Services
Louisville KY
Community Regular
Thank you so much. from Geo's Painting NC. In Chapelhill nc
Community Newcomer
Thanks , my band Flashback have and will continue to rock to keep our customers happy
Show up on time and deliver
thanks again
Community Regular
Thank you thumbtack! My name is Sam I’m a personal trainer and certified nutrition and supplement expert. If any pros in the training space want to partner please reach out to me, I’m not interested in PT so I can pass you leads in return if your clients need help with nutrition shoot them over to me and we’ll split the profits! Reach out at
ask a fit guy@ g mail (no spaces)

Thanks
Community Newcomer

Thank you so much!

It's a humbling experience.

Community Regular

Wow!! Thanks so much.  We worked very hard for our clients to earn this honor!  Congratulations to all the other Top Pros for 2018.

Alex 310Photos serving the Philadelphia, South Jersey and Delaware community. 

Community Newcomer
Wow this is incredible! A great way to start Davis_Art_and_Animation. Of course, I can't take all the credit, my brother's worked very hard to help achieve this. Big thanks to everyone on the team and thank you very much Thumbtack for the honorable mention. We will continue to work hard and end 2019 just as strong! #Thumbtacktoppro !!!
Community Newcomer
On behalf of 2nd Glance Cleaning & Restoration we would like to thank everyone especially the clients we serviced and those we are in talks with now. We’re based out of Philadelphia but love traveling to perform outstanding service for all work requests.
Community Newcomer
🌴Aloha from Bixno Handy 🌺

Keep striving! Keep working!

Excellence does not go unnoticed.

Cheers to an incredible 2019!

Mahalo 🙏🏻
Nolan Bixler
BixnoHandy.com
nbixler@bixnohandy.com
(817) 475-0491
Community Newcomer
Thank you!!! I’m honored!!!

John Wesley Photography, LLC
Horsham, PA
Community Regular
I’d like you to have our mailing address too! Please direct message me.
Rita
Community Regular
I agree Rachel!
Community Newcomer
Clark Brothers Roofing
Buford, GA
Community Newcomer
Mahalo for the recognition. It is truly an honor to be named Top Pro and be associated with an awesome company like Thumbtack.
Community Newcomer
We at interior solutions want to thank the thumbtack community for giving us the opportunity to showcase our talents
and get in front of so many new leads
help grow our Buisness.

Good luck to all the thumbtack pro’s seeking Top Pro status.
Interior solutions.
Community Newcomer
That’s great. I really owe it all to the wonderful couples that I have officiated for. They always bring out the best in me.
Community Newcomer

Such an Honor !!!  Four years in a Row and counting !

Community Newcomer
Thank you! And congrats to all who made the cut!
Community Newcomer
Thank you so much. I feel very blessed to be name top pro with everyone else that has made it also.

Sandy
Community Newcomer
Thank you for all
Community Newcomer
Colossal Plumbing in Tulsa, Ok.
Community Newcomer
A huge congrats to all top pro's
Community Newcomer

IMG-8358.JPGIMG-8988.jpg

Full services Moving , Walden, NY  .(Hudson valley ). Thanks a lot for such a kind gesture. Colleagues like you make the work so worthwhile.Your blessings are a source of a great inspiration for me.

Community Newcomer
Brian Rich of NRich Fitness. We are a gym in McKinney TX.
Community Newcomer
Thanks for this amazing opportunity. You guys are awesome. We do our best and strive to be the best. So blessed.
Community Newcomer
Congratulations to all of the Top Pros of 2019, I wish everyone business growth and continued success in their field of expertise.
Community Newcomer

This recognition truly is an honor. Knowing how many professionals ply their trades on Thumbtack, to be a Top Pro really means a lot. The hard work pays off!

Community Newcomer
We are glad to be a part of such an elite club!
Community Newcomer

Thank you Thumbtack for The Reconizing my DJ talent as a Top Pro in 2019.  Congrats to all the Top Pros

Community Newcomer
Thank you a million out here with MJ plumbing.
Community Newcomer
My name is Samuel Maldonado im a professional painter in tampa,brandon,ocala,winter haven,valrico area.
Active Community Member
My company is Excalibur. We specialize in home automation such as thermostats and video doorbells. We also do light low voltage such as floodlights and smart switches.

Excalibur also does Tv mounting and home theater installations. We are based in North Jersey but cover down to Central Jersey. We appreciate the recognition. It helps our customers see that we do solid work regardless of where the referral comes from. Customer service is key to our survival and appreciate this very much.
Community Newcomer
Thank you so much!