Congratulations to our January 2019 class of Top Pros!

Community Veteran
172 1,123 28.8K

This week, we're so excited to announce our brand new class of Top Pros!

Top Pros are among the most popular and highly rated pros on Thumbtack.  Being named a Top Pro is a really big deal.  Only 4% of all pros on Thumbtack currently qualify, so it’s a very elite group!

If you made the cut, you should take a moment to celebrate your hard work.  We know it wasn’t always easy, but you nevertheless persevered and consistently delivered exceptional customer experiences. Well done!

And if you've just been named a Top Pro, please introduce yourself!  Reply to this thread with the name of your business and where you're based.  We want to hear from you!

Also consider sharing the badge below on social media with the hashtag #ThumbtackTopPro

To learn more about the Top Pro program, click here.

Congratulations again!toppro_widget_2.png

1,123 responses
Community Regular
Thank you Guys
YONG'S PAINTING AND HANDYMAN SERVICES
Community Newcomer
Renteria Roofing Solutions LLC
Community Newcomer
Thank you it’s been an honor
Community Newcomer
My name is Samuel Maldonado I'm a Professional Painter in Tampa,Brandon,Ocala,Winter haven,Valrico area.
Community Newcomer
Thanks!!
Community Newcomer
Carlos Chavez professional painter
Boston Massachusetts
Community Newcomer
Thank-you so much for the honor a second time in a row!!! I love what I do and the couples I work with.
Congratulations everyone on your hard work...Cheers to being a 2019 Top Pro!!!

"The path is so narrow that two cannot walk on it until they become one." -Joie Vawter Ministries
www.fb.com/JoieVawterMinistries
Community Newcomer
Thankyou! Enjoyed meeting new clients this year and certainly appreciate the service offered by Thumbtack.
Community Newcomer
Very excited for being a Top Pro 2019. I’m committed to provide outstanding service to my customers. Thank you Thumbtack For all your support.! 🙏🏼🙏🏼
Community Newcomer
Thanks for giving me this award! I'm truly humbled 🙂 My business name is Justin T Shockley Photography and I'm based in NYC. I'm truly honored to be in the top 4%
Community Newcomer
I'm touched, I just want to please my customers no matter how much it may cost me.
I like to thank all my customers for giving me the opportunity to share my work and skill with them and I looking forward to having the same type of year of service with some new customers as well with my Old customers.
Community Newcomer
Happy New year, Not sure what this means, more proud of my 68 at the golf course last week.
Community Newcomer
I want to thank Thumbtack and every customer that helped me reach top pro. The work is highly appreciated. Thank you!
Community Newcomer
Thank you thumbtack customer for helping me reach top pro! It highly appreciated.
Community Newcomer
I’m very very happy 👏👏👏
Community Regular
The Scrubmann team is honored & looks forward to seeing another great year ahead of customer satisfaction.......
Community Newcomer
I am humbled. Cheers! Here is to another great year.
Community Newcomer
MLS Photo Booths
Hammond In
Community Newcomer
Wow...thank you so much!! This is awesome!!
Community Newcomer
Thank you so much, Thumbtack has been really helpful for growing my business!
Community Regular
Thanks Again Thumbtack! My 3rd year in a row for TOP PRO!! I appreciate the recognition.
Community Newcomer

Strive for excellence! Never quit!

Community Newcomer
Thank you! This is a testament and acknowledgement of hard work and providing exceptional customer experiences. Any and all Top Pros should be as proud as I am to feel like we have made a difference.
Community Newcomer
I want to thank everyone for choosing Anderson plumbing as one of the top pros I know it takes a lot of work and dedication to my customers thanks to thumbtack and to all Customers
Community Newcomer
Thank you!

Congratulations everyone!
Community Newcomer
Thanks, S&K Enterprise
Community Newcomer
Congratulations to everyone.
My name is Terdera DeCosey and my company name is Transporter Delivery Service LLC. I run a moving company out of Orlando FL.
Community Regular
Thank you very much thumbtack big thank you from Thompson improvements tree service .Its been a great year and wanted to thank everyone and the thumbtack community ! Cheers Everyone to another successful year .
Community Newcomer
Thank you for the award. Let’s have a great year
Community Regular
My business is Falcon pest management
Falconpestmanagement.com
Thank you
Tom Snider.
Community Regular
Congrats to all the pros!
Community Newcomer
Hi I am Rex Carroll I’ve now been with Thumbtack for five years. I truly have a story to tell my journey over the last 30 years has been a delightful one ups and downs but Thumbtack has been the icing on the cake. They reached out to people that I could have never ever found. Thank you Thumbtack for all that you do.
Community Newcomer
Thank you! I feel honored! Wishing to all of you a successful 2019!
Community Newcomer
Congrats to everyone! Super pumped to be a Top Pro! My name is Nikki Venus and I'm a Style Coach in Atlanta. I help women create a CHIC.STYLISH.YOU by being a Closet Boss! I service women in Atlanta as well as virtually 😉.
Community Newcomer
Congrats everybody. I'm Miguel with Miguel's Lawn Service LLC in Columbus, Ohio good luck this year 👍
Community Newcomer
Hi I am Rex Carroll... I’ve now been with Thumbtack for five years. I truly have a story to tell of my journey over the last 30 years. Has been a delightful trek with ups and downs but Thumbtack has been the icing on the cake. They have reached out to people that I could have never ever found. Thank you Thumbtack for all that you do.
Community Newcomer
Thank you, how can our company branch out beyond our mile radius to do niche market areas?
Community Newcomer
Thank you!! I am the owner of Heaven’s Creations. I do event decor in CT, RI, MASS, and Rhode Island. Wishing everyone a blessed 2019.
Community Newcomer
Thank you Thumbtack for your support!
Favette and Wolff LLC in Brewster, NY
Community Regular
Thanks!!
Community Newcomer
We are the most effective and economic method on market for complete eradication of bedbugs.
Community Regular
Hi my name is Yovany Barahona and own barahona plumbing and we are I located in Stafford va
Community Newcomer
Annie’s cleaning Blakeslee Pa
Community Regular
Thanks from Axess Communications LLC
Community Newcomer
Thanks is a pleasure to be a top pro great to work with you guys
Community Newcomer
I’m humbled. Emo Alaeddin - Performer/producer/voice coach
Community Newcomer

Thank you very much for selecting us in your Top Pro group, for us it is an honor. 

At U-DREAM POOL we pride ourselves on offering our customers responsive, competent and excellent pool cleaning service.

Our customers are the most important part of our business, we work tirelessly to ensure their complete satisfaction.

Many blessings and success for all in this new year!!

Sincerely,

James Mundo

U-DREAM POOL, LLC

Orlando, FL

Community Newcomer
I'm so happy for the accomplishment. Started working hard on mid year and here I am. Congrats to everyone else.
Community Newcomer
My name is Phil Dorazio. My company is P&M Mechanical,inc. We are a full service HVAC company in Westchester county New York. Thanks Thumbtack you helped us grow our business tremendously.
Community Regular
Thank you Thumbtack! It is very appreciated. Good luck to everyone!