Congratulations to our January 2019 class of Top Pros!

Community Veteran
172 1,123 84.6K

This week, we're so excited to announce our brand new class of Top Pros!

Top Pros are among the most popular and highly rated pros on Thumbtack.  Being named a Top Pro is a really big deal.  Only 4% of all pros on Thumbtack currently qualify, so it’s a very elite group!

If you made the cut, you should take a moment to celebrate your hard work.  We know it wasn’t always easy, but you nevertheless persevered and consistently delivered exceptional customer experiences. Well done!

And if you've just been named a Top Pro, please introduce yourself!  Reply to this thread with the name of your business and where you're based.  We want to hear from you!

Also consider sharing the badge below on social media with the hashtag #ThumbtackTopPro

To learn more about the Top Pro program, click here.

Congratulations again!toppro_widget_2.png

1,123 responses
Community Newcomer
William Page
Page inspections plus inc
803 389 9692
Community Newcomer
With over 10 years of experience in the thonotosassa area c and d property services goes above and beyond your expectations with 100%customer satisfaction in the tree industry we encourage you to take your turn today with c and d property where quality is key
Community Newcomer
My name is Edvin and I own EAC Masonry and landscaping inc
It is a pleasure to be come a top pro and I’ll be working harder to keep all of ur costumers happy!
Thanks to the team of thumbtack
Community Newcomer
Thank you for that. You guys are the best. Never get so much clients since i started Thumbtack.

Olivier Lucenay
Independant Personal trainer NYC
Community Newcomer

Thank you!  MANIC360 is here to stay and break barriers!

Community Newcomer
Advanced Drywall & Construction services
Lewiston/Buffalo NY
Community Regular
I am honored to be a Top Pro. Thank you!
Community Newcomer
Advanced Drywall & Constructions services
Lewiston/buffalo NY
Community Newcomer
Thank you Thumbtack! I appreciate all you have done!
LB Enterprises
Vancouver, Wa
Community Regular
So honored! MJI Marketing based in Roanoke Virginia. www.mjimarketing.com
Community Newcomer
Hi guys, I teach Pilates and feel very proud and grateful!!! 🙂 congratulations all!!! Good luck !!! You earned this guys!
Community Regular
Sight & Sound Studios a division of KK Frontier Enterprises based in Indianapolis, Indiana
Community Regular
We highly appreciate the acknowledgement of our hard work and outstanding customer service. We will continue to raise the bar going into 2019!
Community Regular
Chef stenneth from S.G.S Catering & Private chef services LLC I took a lot of hard work to get here and I want to say thank you to all of my clients that choose to work with us and to my team! and the grace of god
Community Regular
Congratulations everyone 🤠😘❤️📸❤️👍
Community Newcomer
Hands Of Grace Massage located in lansdale, pa.
Community Newcomer
Thank you so much!
Community Regular
DJ Stormtrooper Raleigh NC ✌
Community Newcomer
Joe’s painting & more

Based out of northern Kentucky
Community Regular

Hello, my name is Tammy O'Hara and I run the NYC based travel agency Million Miles Travel Agency. I specialize in honeymoons, destination weddings, group travel with a focus on sports and culinary travel. Always looking to network and possibly team up with other professionals. I can work with people from all over except California right now. Hope to connect. 

Community Newcomer
Hi I'm Kristen Self with Self-Maid Cleaning Services from Troy Mo. So Happy to be a Top Pro
Community Regular

Congrats! I am in the NYC area and in the wedding business (honeymoon and destination wedding travel agency). 

Community Regular
Thank you for the Honor of being a pro. I try my best every day to do what I can for my clients thanks once again DJST👍🙏😁
Community Newcomer
This past year was a pleasure working with everyone. As a roofing company in Georgia we stay rather busy. Thanks again Thumbtack and the people that made it all possible. Hope to be back in the top percentile in 2020.
Community Newcomer

Thank you for the platform to be able display my business...

Community Newcomer
Lowman Massage Therapy
Cape Coral Florida....its an honor thank you for such a great platform!
Community Newcomer
Congrats everyone on this great accomplishment. My name is Ernando and the name of my company is E&A remodeling LLC Im based out of DALLAS TX.
Community Newcomer
Thanks so much! It's an honor. My name is Jeff and our interior painting company is Renaissance Revival Painting located in East Providence, RI. We do regular and specialty decorative painting, which includes murals!
Community Newcomer
Im I a top pro?
Community Newcomer
I'm honored to receive this reward and very grateful to Thumbtack for allowing Legit Works out of Richmond, TX to bloom. We treat each client of ours with the highest standards and we listen, lol. I know it seems very simple but listening really matters. Thank you...
Community Regular
Goodevening My Name Is Dexter Clemonds. JourneyMan Electrician. Serving the NYC area Queens Long Island. Thanks to Thumtack for making me independent. Being able to control my own time...
https://dexworks-home-works.business.site/
Community Newcomer
Thank you very much
Community Newcomer
Optimal fitness and nutrition Philadelphia..congratulations to everyone
Community Regular
Thank you very much thumbtack big thank you from Thompson improvements tree service .Its been a great year and wanted to thank everyone and the thumbtack community ! Cheers Everyone to another successful year .
Community Newcomer
#blueflamingocs
Community Regular
Happy to hear this. Thank you

Walters Investigative Services
Huntington Beach, CA
Community Newcomer
Thank you. The name of my business is Jamaica Coast Catering located in Greensboro, NC.
Community Newcomer
Thanks some much it means a lot to me. Oliver Family Life Improvements - Houston TX
Community Newcomer
Thank you.
Community Newcomer
Thank you. You too.
Community Newcomer
Thanks. It's been a long road, but worth it.
LLL Wedding Consultants
Foley, Al.
Community Regular
Thank you and I’m so glad that this is now a thing it’s the little things that make us feel like we matter! 🎉🎉🎉🎉And congratulations to everyone else!
Community Regular
Awesome !Really happy I made Top service Pro for 2019 big thank you from me and Thompson improvements tree service of Hendersonville n.c ! Thank you thumbtack! Best of luck to you all for another successful year !
Community Newcomer

Al's Washer/Dryer Sales & Repairs

Community Regular
Awesome!Really happy I made Top service Pro for 2019 big thank you from me and Thompson improvements tree service of Hendersonville n.c ! Thank you thumbtack! Best of luck to you all for another successful year !
Community Newcomer
Thank you. I am excited to be recognized as a Top Pro in my field of pet sitting My love of animals is my passion. Making them feel loved when there owners are away is such a joy and being appreciated for all the hard work I do feels wonderful. Thank you once again.

Sue Ashby
Walkiespetsitting.com
Community Newcomer
Red Carpet Relocators is a VIP moving company based in Deltona, servicing Deltona, Lake Mary, Daytona Beach, New Smyrna Beach, and Ormond Beach.
Community Regular

Congrats everyone, here's to a great 2109 and beyond 🙂

Community Newcomer
My name is Gladys Juarez from Heavenly Cleaners in San Diego, California. I enjoy putting a smile on a person's fase when they see their spotless home when I am done cleaning!!!
Community Newcomer
Thank you my wife and I have been working hard to be a 5 Star company