Congratulations to our January 2019 class of Top Pros!

Community Veteran
172 1,123 82.9K

This week, we're so excited to announce our brand new class of Top Pros!

Top Pros are among the most popular and highly rated pros on Thumbtack.  Being named a Top Pro is a really big deal.  Only 4% of all pros on Thumbtack currently qualify, so it’s a very elite group!

If you made the cut, you should take a moment to celebrate your hard work.  We know it wasn’t always easy, but you nevertheless persevered and consistently delivered exceptional customer experiences. Well done!

And if you've just been named a Top Pro, please introduce yourself!  Reply to this thread with the name of your business and where you're based.  We want to hear from you!

Also consider sharing the badge below on social media with the hashtag #ThumbtackTopPro

To learn more about the Top Pro program, click here.

Congratulations again!toppro_widget_2.png

1,123 responses
Community Regular
Thank you so much for this award of recognition. I am Valerie Preston. I am a Mobile Notary as well as a Wedding Officiant
Community Newcomer
Thanks So Much Thumbtack I Am Truly Honored To Accept This Badge Of Being a Top Pro I Also Look Forward To Being Top Pro in 2020
Community Newcomer

Thank you am truly Thankful

Community Newcomer
Thank you from everyone at Old Forge Garage Door! Serving Southeastern Pennsylvania. "Forged in Quality"
Community Regular
I am honored to have been selected as a top pro in the sprinkler installation and repair business

Thanks
Bill
Plantdoc46 Landscaping
Community Newcomer
Thanks for including me in your Top Pros! My company is based out of Olathe, KS specializing in family and children portraits!
Community Regular
Glad to be apart of this elite class two years in a row doing custom concrete in Colorado ! Keep it up team thumbtack and wishing everyone success in 2019!!
Community Regular
ASAP house cleaning
Community Newcomer
J&D Recycler's Junk Removal & Demolition
Sidney, Oh 45365
Community Newcomer

Hello, Top Pro community!

Thank you, we are honored to be a Top Pro, is a great feeling when hard work is recognized, keep going at it!!

We are a residential cleaning and maintenance service company family operated in Madison WI

Thank you again and have a SUPER-FANTASTIC 2019 all!!

Community Regular

Congratulations!  I feel honored to be a part of this top community!  Lots of love to you all!!!

Community Regular
I’m so thrilled to be a top pro on Thumbtack! I’m a psychic/tarot reader and a Reiki practitioner. Though I have been doing this work for many years, I just started my business, and I am having a blast!
Community Newcomer
Congratulations to you all and thank you. My name is Al Charbonneau from Howell, MI and my business is A & M mobile welding and fab, LLC.
Community Newcomer
My name is Charles Anderson.
A.S. Photo Studio
2032 Mallard Way Lithonia GA 30058
Community Newcomer
Wow! I appreciate it. Thanks!😎
Community Regular

Thanks!

Community Newcomer
Wow! I appreciate it. Thanks!
Community Newcomer
Thanks
Community Newcomer

THANK YOU so much!  

I've been painting faces in the Seattle area as "illustriddler" for almost fifteen years and am thrilled to be named a Top Pro at Thumbtack!
Community Newcomer
Thank you so much, as a family business we appreciate the rating. We just strive to provide our customers with excellent and prompt services at fair affordable prices. We are based in Lilburn GA and surrounding areas.
Community Newcomer
Thank you , we feel honored of getting this status . Our priority is always to provide the most profesional service putting the customer preferences first! Showing up on time is a must, cleaning up before we leave a job is a must , the little details make a huge difference!
Community Regular

Congrats to all the top pros, good job!!!!

Active Community Member
Velvet Oasis Events would like to say thank you and congratulations to you all as well. We are based in Fort Worth, TX.
Community Newcomer

Thank you very much!

Community Newcomer
I'm honored to have my business Stan's Tree Service and Landscaping recognized as a top pro for 2019....Congrats to all the 2019 top pros...keep up all the great work!
Community Regular
Thank you, quality work pays off.
Community Newcomer
Michelle's Miracle Maids
Oregon, Ohio
Community Newcomer

Hi - This is Vijay britto Photography, from Maryland, offering in the DMV area. Thanks a  lot for the honor - feels great to be a Top Pro

Community Regular
Thanks for another great year on Thumbtack!
Community Regular
Thanks for another great year on Thumbtack
Community Newcomer
Thanks
Community Newcomer
Hi Thumbtack, I am a Certified Bartender in the Edison, New Jersey area. I have been on Thumbtack for the past 5 years. Thank you.
Community Newcomer
Thank you for!!!
Community Newcomer
Thank you so much for all the help through out 2018! Very good luck to everyone in 2019.
Gam-Accounting... based in VA. Accounting and tax services.
Community Newcomer
I am very happy and truly honored to have made the cut! Congratulations to the rest of the top pros who made the list! Keep up the great work, and never forget why you do what you do!
Community Regular
Glad to be apart among the best professionals in Thumback! I am a portrait/event photographer based in Scottsdale. (Yannick Apers Photography)
Community Newcomer
The real "Top People" are my customers. All Thanks go to you for your business and Good Reviews!
Lawn Care In Indianapolis and surrounding counties.
Community Newcomer

Whoo Whoo!   Top 4% WOW

Thank you!  It's wonderful to be recognized for my work.  I'm Robin Grossman and I run Over and Out Petsitting in Los Angeles. I'm a one-woman company, so I can provide private and personalized service for my clients.  And they seem to love it.  I believe in giving more than the client expects and that always works out well for me.   

Here's to a wonderful 2019!  

❤️ 

Robin

Community Newcomer
Thank you so very much! I am a wedding officiant that believes no one should be refused their Sacramental Wedding. I am open to all of God’s People. I want to thank all those couples for whom I served in 2018 and looking forward to those already booked in 2019!
Blessings
Bishop Bill
Community Newcomer
We proudly service the Austin, Texas area and it's surroundings.
Active Community Member
Congrats! Nice to see another event decorator as top pro. We are based in Fort Worth, TX if you ever visit this way say hi. 😊
Community Newcomer
Congrats to everyone of the class of 2019
Community Newcomer
Inter-Plumbing
In the Bronx
Community Regular
Thanks for your time an consideration on this an all your Home Improvement Projects Sincerely Dana See of Dana See Home Improvements LLC SINCE 03. Thanks for the Opportunity to Represent your Company Thumbtak. I Do it with Great Honor.
Active Community Member
Thank you! I am honored to be named a Top Pro 2019! My name is Leslie Carole Taylor and the name of my business on Thumbtack is Rev. Dr. Leslie Carole Taylor. I am about launch a website “Taylored2UWeddings.com” I am a wedding officiant in Concord, CA (San Francisco Bay Area).

Congratulations to all 2019 Top Pro Colleagues!
Active Community Member
Congrats! We are based in Fort Worth as well. Are you with any chamber of commerce?
Community Newcomer
Thank you for the Top Pro status. JW Services is honored and blessed to be in this position! We are based in New Orleans and look forward to continue the journey of helping others!
Community Newcomer
Thank you for the Top Pro status. JW Services is honored and blessed to be in this position!
Community Regular
Thank you, I have had Top Pro 2015, 17, and 18.
I’m a Flooring master installer and business owner. I’ve been asked by the state to help design the the state’s license test for the contracting board.
Community Newcomer
Hey congrats to everyone and thank you Thumbtack for all the support for the last 2 years . We represent a large part of the Carolinas based out of western North Carolina good luck in 19 everyone from Wnc Billiards 🎱