Congratulations to our January 2019 class of Top Pros!

Community Veteran
172 1,123 71.3K

This week, we're so excited to announce our brand new class of Top Pros!

Top Pros are among the most popular and highly rated pros on Thumbtack.  Being named a Top Pro is a really big deal.  Only 4% of all pros on Thumbtack currently qualify, so it’s a very elite group!

If you made the cut, you should take a moment to celebrate your hard work.  We know it wasn’t always easy, but you nevertheless persevered and consistently delivered exceptional customer experiences. Well done!

And if you've just been named a Top Pro, please introduce yourself!  Reply to this thread with the name of your business and where you're based.  We want to hear from you!

Also consider sharing the badge below on social media with the hashtag #ThumbtackTopPro

To learn more about the Top Pro program, click here.

Congratulations again!toppro_widget_2.png

1,123 responses
Community Newcomer
Thank you thumbtack for the great support!
Community Newcomer
God is great 🙏🏾 Thank you so much 🍾🥳🎊
Community Regular
Thank you, Wiggins Electric from Charlotte, NC
Community Regular
Thank you to make me successful and help me to grow my business larger day by day 😊
Community Regular
Thanks! Getter Done! Sincerely Dana see of Dana See Home Improvements LLC SINCE 03. Thanks For the HONOR I except with Great Pride! DENVER COL. GO BRONCOS
Community Regular
We are excited to be among the 2019 class of Top Pro, we’ve worked very hard for it and hope to continue making the Top Pros. we are a junk Removal Company(Gud Guys) base in Houston Texas area . Thank you!!
Community Newcomer
Congrats everyone and thank you for the recognition. Kneaded Tranquility in Pittsburgh.
Community Newcomer
Thank you so much!!! Much success to everyone in the Thumbtack community as we impact many with our background of expertise. I am forever grateful for Thumbtack.
Community Regular
I am honored to have been one of the top pro's selected! I want take a moment and thank my customers. Without them I would not have earned this great accomplishment.

Thank You,
Grabiel Amador, General Contractor

Amador's Home Remodelling
(206)712-3711
Community Newcomer
Thank you. Thumbtack has been a big part of my successful year.
Active Community Member
ADIQUEST Music from Atlanta, GA
Community Newcomer
Thank you. Thumbtack has been a big part of my successful year. My law firm is Cohoon Legal and I am in Ft. Worth, Texas.
Community Newcomer
Thank you. Congrats to all. Congrats to myself. Hello I’m Jovan of
A Poets Palm Massage. I am located in Bronzville IL and surrounding Chicago land areas. I love to network and partner anytime with anybody. Email me at apoetspalm@gmail.com
Community Newcomer
It's an honor! Thank you from Michelle's Miracle Maids located in Oregon, Ohio
Community Regular
Been with Thumbtack since 2012. Almost 400 hires! Top pro since 2014. To be perfectly honest, I liked it better the old way before the changes. I have made my concerns known many times and I sincerely hope you guys are listening. I’m looking forward to Thumbtack initiating some changes so i can be as successful now as I have been in the past.
Community Newcomer
Thank you so much! I am so excited and honored to be named top pro at the beginning of this year!!
Community Regular
I made it
Community Regular
Such an amazing accomplishment indeed. I greatly appreciate my team and all the opportunities.
Community Newcomer
Very proud to be ranked in the top %4. Thanks to all the customers and to thumbtac itself!
Community Newcomer

Congratulations Top Pros! 

We're dheCLUTTER in Las Vegas and we're honored to be amongst all of you!

Thank you Thumbtack!  Let's keep it going!

Community Newcomer
Thank you SO much! Simply I Do - Wedding Officiants are so excited and honored!!!
Community Newcomer
Thank you I appreciate it , feel very honored .
Community Regular
Nakama Dog Training in Beaverton, OR. I'm so glad I've been such a help to my local dogs and their owners using fun, force-free training!
TackMaster
TackMaster

Hey there! I'm Chef Bree with Good Fork Catering & Personal Chef Service, based in "Hotlanta!" Looking forward to another stellar year filled with good food & great company. Keep up the GOOD work!

Community Newcomer
Hugo R and yoana R

Our company is HR JUNK HAULING REMOVAL

My our business based in
Concord
San Francisco bay area

Community Newcomer
Absolutely thrilled to have reached Top Pro!

It is an honor to service my clients needs and I have Thumbtack to thank because of that. I can definitely say my company clientele has expanded. I’ve been with Thumbtack for over 5 years and I must say hard work dies pay off!
I’m happy to celebrate along with my Thumbtack family and other fellow Top Pros!

All of our Thumbtack pros are awesome and incredibly talented!

Thanks!
Roxie 💋
Community Newcomer

THNAK YOU! We love giving our clients Class A services! 2019 here we come!

Community Newcomer
Thank you so much, we are so excited
Community Newcomer
Hi, my name is George Eady with Elite Pest Control LLC out of Maple Grove Mn. I'm so excited right now, and I am so grateful for the opportunity to be amongst the elite of Thumbtack!
Community Regular
Thank you I'm honored 🙂 My business is Night and Day Specialties - I provide Handyman and Cleaning Services and I'm based out of Sheridan, Oregon.
Community Newcomer
Congratulations to everyone!
I am an alternative healer in Minneapolis,Mn. I love what I do and feel honored to work with my clients!
Wishing everyone a successful year!
Community Newcomer
Our team has worked hard to maintain all our clients happy . And I believe this shows it .
Community Newcomer
Just want to say congratulations to everyone. It’s an awesome feeling to be amongst people who respect providing great services. I am the owner of After Hourz Notary, which is a mobile notary company as well as a host on WRBB 104.9fm. I am stationed in Boston, MA but will travel the whole state of MA. If you need my notary or hosting services please don’t hesitate to reach out 857-333-3968. Much success to everyone. Let’s crush 2019!!!
Community Newcomer

I'm Marnie (Winston) Macauley. (Please Google me:)) This is my 4th. We should get a statue!:)  I'm an advice (strategic) mavin located in Las Vegas, Nevada. I love TT ... and hope I can use your services ... the very best! Love to all the winners! 

Marnie

Community Newcomer
Salute Queen👑... That would be awesome. Save my contact info. Let’s keep in touch
Community Newcomer
Thank You So Much!! I love what I do so I can give Client the best service I can.

Community Regular
Thank you, Thumbtack, for almost 5 years of service, making my business work in the greater KC area! This has been an incredible resource for me. I'm Julie Ramsey of Julie Ramsey Cleaning.
Community Newcomer
🎈Wow! Thank you so much and wishing all of my Thumbtack Family Pros a fabulous and successful 2019!🤗🥂🍾🎈🎉
Community Newcomer
Awesome...Home Watch Dogs of Mesa Arizona thank you our clients ,honoring us with all your great reviews. Allowing us to love on your wonderful fur babies. Thank you!
Community Newcomer
Hey guys! This is Maven Methods Fitness from Nashville, TN! So glad to be a Top Pro with Thumbtack. I've used Thumbtack successfully for 4 years to build my fitness business, and hope to continue joining forces!
Community Newcomer

It is indeed an honor and privilege to be included with such an esteemed group.

I am humbled and truly grateful

Thank you,

Raven Flores Ph D.

Community Newcomer

Thank you!!! I am honored to be a Top Pro ! 

Community Regular
Thank you and congratulations to all that made top pro. I’m a makeup artist located in Houston, TX. I wish y’all another fabolous year.
Community Newcomer
Thank you so much..I feel honored.
Community Newcomer
Thank You so much for choosing me as a top pro. I am a wardrobe stylist based in San Jose, CA. It is my passion to assist my clients in feeling and looking their best in the way they dress.
Community Newcomer

Hello and congrats to all my fellow Successful Entrepreneurs. I'm so happy to reach this personal milestone and you should be too!!  My name is Jazzmene and I'm the Owner and founder Of MakeMeUpJazz Beauty Services which services the Tristate Ny York Area.   We provide spectacular hair and makeup for all of your special events. Please take the time to refer me or book me for your next event. https://www.makemeupjazz.com/ 718 350 6669 makemeupjazz@gmail.com

Community Newcomer
I am so excited!! Wellness & Relaxation is my pride and joy! I love my job so much and I am honored!!
Community Newcomer
Here at Montano Moving we value all of our customers.We try our best to provide the best customer service to everyone....It’s an honor thank you very much !!!!
Community Regular
Wow!! Hanging out with the 4%ers.
I’m out here serving quality to San Diego doing my part. It’s nice to see everyone on here who is making a positive impact in their scope of work. Have a great 2019 everyone.
-Sincerely
Jeff Toyne.
Indoor Climate Experts, Inc.
Community Newcomer
Thanks again. I'm hoping to gain more experience this year and aim a bit higher.