Congratulations to our January 2019 class of Top Pros!

Community Veteran
172 1,123 82.4K

This week, we're so excited to announce our brand new class of Top Pros!

Top Pros are among the most popular and highly rated pros on Thumbtack.  Being named a Top Pro is a really big deal.  Only 4% of all pros on Thumbtack currently qualify, so it’s a very elite group!

If you made the cut, you should take a moment to celebrate your hard work.  We know it wasn’t always easy, but you nevertheless persevered and consistently delivered exceptional customer experiences. Well done!

And if you've just been named a Top Pro, please introduce yourself!  Reply to this thread with the name of your business and where you're based.  We want to hear from you!

Also consider sharing the badge below on social media with the hashtag #ThumbtackTopPro

To learn more about the Top Pro program, click here.

Congratulations again!toppro_widget_2.png

1,123 responses
Community Newcomer
Thank you for including me in this category. My Company Name is Sartori Cleaning, and I am based in South San Francisco.

Thank,

Renys
Community Newcomer
Edwin with Mainstream Maintenance Services LLC. Orlando Florida. We are excited to see our hard work and dedication be recognized. We will continue to produce excellent results. Thank you!
Community Newcomer
Thank you! 😄
Community Newcomer
CMS Home Maintenance Services is honored to receive this award. We are a small business built on reputation.
Community Regular
I am pleased to be a part of this prestigious group. Congratulations everyone!
Community Newcomer

We did it!! Thank you to my Team Debra, Kristen, Jesse, Doug, and Bubba (Doug Jr).
This company is doing awesome because of their hard work and dedication. 
To my team lets make this the best year ever. Keep up the great work team. I can't do it without you all

Community Newcomer
Thank you so much! The name of our company is DeTa Beauty. We are based in Chicago, but currently living in Houston right now.
Community Regular
Excellent, thank you!!
Community Newcomer
I'm honored to receive this accolade, and congrats to all my fellow honorees! Here's to an outstanding 2019!!
Community Newcomer

Thank you.... We at Atazo Animal Services ( Animal Training Services)  in South Florida ,are truly honored!

Active Community Member
Digitalwhims@comcast.net
Community Newcomer
What a great honor. Thank you! Congrats to all the top pros!
SG Outdoor Services, LLC
Round Rock, TX
Community Newcomer
Thank you so much
Community Newcomer
Thanks from Righthand Handyman in Raleigh, NC
Community Newcomer
AVERSA TILE , TILE INSTILLATION THROUGHOUT CENTRAL NEW HAMPSHIRE!
Community Newcomer
Bob Livingston- Craftsman
Top Pro building, repairing and refinishing wood furniture.
Community Newcomer
RRTJ CONTRACTING llc im base in louisville ky and i also travel where the work is
Community Newcomer
Thanks you; I feel truly honored 💪🏻💪🏻
Community Newcomer
Thanks for the honor, we work hard to please our customers. More to come in 2019!
Community Newcomer

Wedding & Portrait Photography, located in SW Florida; available for traveling for Destination Weddings.

Community Newcomer
Thank you Thumbtack for Helping to Build my Business . When I started Bobcat Trapping and Building, I was looking for ways reach customers that was somewhat inexpensive and that would help me get customers to view profile and skills, Thumbtack has helped immensely. As we have been Growing for 2 years and Business keeps getting better!!!
Community Newcomer

Thank You!

Community Newcomer
Thank you!
MC’S ODD JOBS
Handyman services serving north eastern Illinois.
Community Regular
Hey I am super excited about this. Thank you all!
Community Regular
Giving thanks. And hoping that Thumbtack continues to improve all of the many platform challenges that have been clearly expressed on the forums. Much change is needed to keep this website successful, for me at least. I’m weary of paying for leads that never even write back or call me after the initial message.
Community Regular
Ty it's great news everyone works hard on doing a great job thanks again
Community Newcomer
Denis and Rose with TSR Massage Therapy in Melbourne, FL. "Mr and Mrs Massage" working hard to help you relax and heal.
Community Newcomer

Hi everyone!  New Top Pro here.  I provide quilting services.  I'm so happy to be here.  Thumbtack has really made my business grow!

Community Newcomer
It’s been an Awesome journey!
Community Newcomer
RAIN GUTTER GURU CLEANING AND REPAIRS. Pleasanton,Ca
Community Newcomer

Thank you, best of luck to all the other pro's out there. May you have continued success. Double R carpentry/handyman Timberlake, NC

Community Newcomer
Hello! First time TOP PRO! I am so honored that all of our hard work is being recognized! We’re Event Stylists just outside of Philadephia serving the tristate area!
Community Regular
I'm a hypnotist near Baltimore, MD. I conduct sessions remotely and in person for weight loss, smoking cessation and life improvement of all kinds. Proud to be a top pro!
Community Newcomer
Congrats to all my fellow TOP PROS!!!! Wishing you all continued success and continued business growth as well. As I have seen about a 50% increase year over year since becoming a TOP PRO in 2016 and Thumbtacks assistance.
Community Newcomer
Thank you very much We are at Gabriel’s masonry feel very honored!!!! Hard work definitely pays off !!!!!
Community Regular
From all of us at Dimension Restoration & Construction we are all honored and grateful for the ability to service customers from thumbtack.com. As a design & build home improvement contractor in suffolk county New York we look forward to making 2019 a great year for all!
Community Newcomer
Risen Training. Lafayette, LA.
Community Newcomer
Thank you very much! It's a pleasure.
Community Newcomer
My company name is JPR Painting and Renovations
We are located in Wylie Texas
Thank you for this important recognition.
Community Newcomer
Thank you so much! I'm Dan from Denver, Colorado. All the best to everyone in the new year!
Community Newcomer

Thank You Thumbtack and all our clients who were kind enough to leave us awesome reviews! Floor Doctors is a hard surface cleaning, repair, and restoration company based in Seattle, WA.

Community Newcomer
Hi there,
We are Infinity Gutters from Orlando, FL and we are Honored to became Top Pro January 2019.
We are expecting a great year, Thanks Thumbtack.
Community Newcomer
Congrats to all the new Top Pros class of 2019! My name is Khanh and my brand is KTranFitness. I coach and train my clients to a better and healthier lifestyle.I wish health, wealth, and success to everyone! Let's get pumped for the new year!
Community Newcomer

Thanks to all my customers who have supported my business. I am looking forward to an even better year in 2019 while serving my community and others.

Community Newcomer
Thank you so much!! We'll work hard and with too much care to improve still more. Daniel
Community Newcomer
Thank you, it's an honor! The name of my business is HomeClene, we provide cleaning services in Antwerp NY and in locations up to 60 miles surrounding us.
Community Newcomer
It's fantastic to be named Top Pro of 2019! Once again, I'll proudly post my badge in my profile & on my Facebook page. You guys are the best! My dog training practice is in South Pzlm Beach County. My clients are the best of the best. Their pups are well mannered, obedient, calm, centered pups. I look forward to a new year of working with the kindest of souls. There is no such thing as an unattainable pup & I can prove it.
Community Newcomer
Thank you so much !!! I feel so honored
Im so glad to be a part of it
Works dont stop 🙌🏻
Community Newcomer
Thank you so much!
I work very hard for do everybody pleased
I appreciate
Community Newcomer
Against the Grain STL
About the Author
Stroke survivor, Family man, Drummer, Coach, Hypnotist. Based out of Parkville, MD, offering concierge hypnotherapy to wherever my clients are most comfortable. Certified CCHt by the American Board of Clinical Hypnotherapy, National Guild of Hypnotists.