Congratulations to our January 2019 class of Top Pros!

Community Veteran
172 1,123 101K

This week, we're so excited to announce our brand new class of Top Pros!

Top Pros are among the most popular and highly rated pros on Thumbtack.  Being named a Top Pro is a really big deal.  Only 4% of all pros on Thumbtack currently qualify, so it’s a very elite group!

If you made the cut, you should take a moment to celebrate your hard work.  We know it wasn’t always easy, but you nevertheless persevered and consistently delivered exceptional customer experiences. Well done!

And if you've just been named a Top Pro, please introduce yourself!  Reply to this thread with the name of your business and where you're based.  We want to hear from you!

Also consider sharing the badge below on social media with the hashtag #ThumbtackTopPro

To learn more about the Top Pro program, click here.

Congratulations again!toppro_widget_2.png

1,123 responses
Active Community Member
2015 for me.
Community Newcomer
Thank you very much i will do my best to keep it up thanks again
Community Newcomer
THANK YOU!This is much appreciated!
Community Newcomer
Thank you so much for the honor. I really appreciate that you offer awards like this to those of us who strive to go the extra mile. This should help me acquire leads even more! Cheers, and thank you!
Community Newcomer
Thanks to our clients for writing good reviews about our company #patriotairinc #patriotairaz. As always, we are #protectingyourcomfort.
Community Newcomer
Thank you so much for making me a Top Pro!! I love being part of this amazing website and community! I love Thumbtack! 🙂
Emanuela
Community Newcomer
Thank you
Community Newcomer
Calcutta Designs LLC Vancouver Washington
Community Newcomer
Athletic Movers
Chicago, IL
Community Regular
Thank you very much I am very honored. Phil's construction and remodeling in Lake of the Ozarks.
Community Newcomer
Thank you, I’m Clarence Thomas of Thomas Lawncare, based out of North Augusta, SC.
Community Newcomer
Thank you! We appreciate
Community Newcomer

Thank You Thumbtack Team!

I really enjoy what we do here at Hammer Nails Home Improvement.

Thumbtack truley helps grow business to business, glade to be apart of the team.

Hard work pays off!

Best Regards,

Langston, CEO

Hammer Nails Home Improvement

hammernails.net

Community Newcomer
Ablaze Renovations LLC
Justin Hayes
Gail VanSickel
Excited to be Top Pro now...
Community Newcomer
Thank you for making me a Top Pro.
Thambtack has been very helpfull with making my business grow and their customer service is excellent! Thank you again and will continue doing business with thumbtack.
Thanks again!
Community Regular
Thank you
Community Newcomer
Hello everyone!

My name is Laureanne. I am a wedding and elopement photographer in Los Angeles. Nice to meet you all! 💕🌸
Community Newcomer
Its nice to be recognized as a serious professional
Community Newcomer
Nice to be recognized
Community Newcomer
Thank you for the recognition. It is truly an honor.

Personalized Weddings by Reverend Bill has grown thanks to Thumbtack.
Community Newcomer
Congrats to all Top pro!!!
Ricky Hernandez from FL
Lighthouse Upholstery
-Aircraft
-Cars
-Furniture
And more...
Feel honored to be a part of the Top Pro “ All glory to God”
Community Newcomer
Way to go guys, keep it up!
J3 Heating and Cooling in Aurora IL
Community Regular

I am Very Honored! Wishing all the amazing Pros the best for 2019!

Community Regular

This is something I worked very hard to obtain in 2018! Thank you! Glad to be a part of it!

Community Newcomer
I am proud to be a business lawyer in this category.
Community Newcomer
So im a top pro for 2019
Community Newcomer

We’ve only been using Thumbtack since July 9 th of 2018. We’ve done over 40k in sales in those 7 months. Thumbtack has been a huge boost to our bottom line. I am not a fan of the new changes but I still love the platform. 

Phil D. 

P&M Mechanical,inc. 

Community Newcomer

We’ve only been using Thumbtack since 7/9/18. We’ve done over 40k in sales using Thumbtack. 

Community Newcomer
Lawn Care Near Me
Kansas City, MO
Community Newcomer
Thank you for the recognition!
Community Newcomer
Thank you! It is an honor.
Community Newcomer
Once In A Lifetime Photography
Trussville, Alabama
Community Newcomer

I thank you, it is nice to be appreiated.   

Community Newcomer
Thanks so much! I'll put it to good use.
Community Newcomer
Thank You 😊
Community Regular

Thank you when you do something you love to do its not hard my dad did this my nephews also we have been in the hardwood floor sanding trade over 70 yrs Duane Bills and son's floor sanding

Community Newcomer

Aviv Tile and Remodeling, Colorado Springs, CO.  Great to see a ranking system based on performance (as opposed to purhased)!

Community Newcomer

Thanks so much! Good luck to everyone in 20-19!

Community Newcomer
Thank you guys so much for considering me for this status it is an honor and reflection of our persistence in learning and growing in our field.
Community Newcomer
I’m honored! I have worked very hard for this!
Community Newcomer
I’m honored! I worked hard for this!
Community Newcomer

A BIG SHOUTOUT to my customers and thumbtack. Looking forward to a positive 2019.

Active Community Member
Happy to be a top pro 3 years in a row! Congrats to all who made it this year!
Community Newcomer
Hello. My company name is Rick Sodemann Construction. Im in Cincinnati
Community Newcomer
Thank you, I have really enjoyed being part of this community and I am grateful for the opportunities that I have been able to get here. I’m excited to see what 2019 brings to our business.
Community Newcomer
Wedding and engagement photography in Northern VA!
Community Newcomer
Thank you! My name is Mike Logsdon and I run Draw My Party, an event caricature business. I get a lot of work from Thumbtack, and I really recommend them for any creative business looking with gigs. Check me out at www.drawmyparty.com.
Community Regular
Makeup n More St. Louis and surrounding areas!! Honored!! Thank you and congrats to everyone!
Community Newcomer
I am really proud of my work, it is achieved with a lot of dedication and perseverance.
Community Newcomer
I'm out of Atlanta, Ga