Congratulations to our January 2019 class of Top Pros!

Community Veteran
172 1,123 55.7K

This week, we're so excited to announce our brand new class of Top Pros!

Top Pros are among the most popular and highly rated pros on Thumbtack.  Being named a Top Pro is a really big deal.  Only 4% of all pros on Thumbtack currently qualify, so it’s a very elite group!

If you made the cut, you should take a moment to celebrate your hard work.  We know it wasn’t always easy, but you nevertheless persevered and consistently delivered exceptional customer experiences. Well done!

And if you've just been named a Top Pro, please introduce yourself!  Reply to this thread with the name of your business and where you're based.  We want to hear from you!

Also consider sharing the badge below on social media with the hashtag #ThumbtackTopPro

To learn more about the Top Pro program, click here.

Congratulations again!toppro_widget_2.png

1,123 responses
Community Newcomer
Furniture Assembler and I'm out of Atlanta, Ga
Community Newcomer

Dear Thumbtack, I would like to say "thank-you" for your creation of this platform allowing involvement into our community by individuals such as me. Without your facilitation, my ability to find a relative path with couples desiring to be married would simply never have happened. You have become a wonderful organization that allows us to find each other in multiple meaningful endeavors. So from this minister to you I ask for continued blessing and success in your endeavor that benefits us all. Reverend Jerry Drummonds, Sacramento, California

Community Newcomer

Dear Thumbtack, I would like to say "thank-you" for your creation of this platform allowing involvement into our community by individuals such as me. Without your facilitation, my ability to find a relative path with couples desiring to be married would simply never have happened. You have become a wonderful organization that allows us to find each other in multiple meaningful endeavors. So from this minister to you I ask for continued blessing and success in your endeavor that benefits us all. Reverend Jerry Drummonds, Sacramento, California

Community Newcomer

Congrats to everyone!!!!! 

We're iClean Professional Cleaning Company LLC, serving Johnson County and surrounding area! We are very grateful to be apart of Thumbtack Top Pros of 2018 and wish everyone a succeeding year in 2019! 

Community Regular
Thank you for working hard and being kind to generously bless others through precise and prompt service. Wishing you all Blessings for expansion, improvement, and more loyal customers in 2019!
Community Regular

Stoked!! Lots of hard work! Keep grinding!

Community Newcomer

Hey Everyone! My name is Sharon and I represent Famous Events based out in the NJ/NY tri-state area. We provide bartenders, servers, and a full bar service for private events. 20180114_153913.png20180106_121313.png

Community Regular
Congrats everyone and have a great year !

From all of us here at Top Speed Moving in Boston !
Community Newcomer

Hey Everyone! My name is Sharon and I represent Famous Events based out in the NJ/NY tri-state area. We provide bartenders, servers, and a full bar service for private events. 

Community Regular
Thank you for the Top Pro badge! My name is Minister Cyndi Via of Forever Joined Wedding Ceremonies. I am from the Clements and Winston-Salem area of North Carolina. I invite welcome anyone to contact me at any time for helping each other to be all that we can be for the community that we work in together in Thumbtack!
Community Newcomer
Congradulations to everyone and good luck with all your business endevors. Kyle at Spartan Fitness, East Islip, NY. Personal Trainer and life coach.
Community Newcomer
Thank you so much! Really appreciate what Thumbtack does to help grow my business 😊
I’m in the Cincinnati Northern Ky area.
Community Newcomer

Greetings from Stephanie, 20 miles north of Boston, MA.  Caring for pets is not work, it's fun and extremely rewarding. I am very grateful to all of my clients and their respective cats and dogs, kittens and puppies.  Business is strong and after three years with Thumbtack my client base is closer to my home and I am booked steadily through 2019.  I wish the best to all.  Cheers, Stephanie

Community Newcomer

Congratulations! - to all of my Thumbtack 2019 Top Pro colleagues across the country. I'm an estate planning/probate law attorney and mobile notary public based in Columbus, OH. I've been an Ohio licensed attorney [and Commissioned Ohio Attorney Notary] for 37+ years but I've only been working on my own and working through Thumbtack since 2015. As a small business owner Thumbtack gives me an affordable online presence and economical way to advertise my services. Jim Evans - Attorney at Law/Mobile Notary - James M. Evans Law Office, LLC - Columbus, OH.

Community Regular
Hi!
I'm very excited to be a part of your Top Pro Team!!
Serenity Massage OC
Www.serenitymassageoc.com
Serving Orange County, Inland Empire, San Diego and Los Angeles counties.
Providing mobile massage with all the amenities of a spa atmosphere at your home, business or parties.
Community Newcomer
Thank you! 🙏
Community Newcomer
Hi I’m Allen F. Parsons and I’m based out of Willoughby, Ohio. Thank you for qualifying me as a top pro!!!
Community Newcomer
Thank you. Company name is AG-7 Castro Corp. I operate it in South Florida.
Community Newcomer

Thank you so much for naming us Top Pro 2019.  It is an honor for us to be amongst the best of the best on Thumbtack.  My name is Dana Gregory and I am the owner here at ICON Roofing & Construction, LLC.  On behalf of our employees and all of our many customers who continue to believe in us and motivate us to forge on, we want to say thank you and wish everyone a safe and prosperous New Year!!

Community Newcomer
My name is Michael David Fleitell and I'm a bartender and mixologist based out of Los Angeles, CA. I do a lot of private parties and weddings and events where I try to bring the craft cocktail experience to people without having to rent out or go out to a fancy bar. I use a lot of my own recipes and recipes I use at my own bar and bring them right to peoples' homes and thanks to thumbtack it's become a great side business for me. I recommend thumbtack to every bartender I know.
Community Newcomer
Thanks
I am having great music students from Thumbtack
Community Newcomer
I love this site been here for 8-9 years now do I get a super bonus when I hit my 10 year mark? Also how many of us pros have been here 10 years plus. Whoo hoo.
Community Regular
RugRats of tampabay
Carpet, upholstery and time and grout cleaning

Florida (tampabay area)
Community Regular
RugRats of tampabay
Carpet, upholstery and tile and grout cleaning

Florida (tampabay area)
Community Newcomer
🎉I am so honored and excited to finally become a top pro on Thimbtack! It was one of my goals last year to boost my Thumtack profile by getting more reviews posted to Thumbtack, and it has totally worked! Thank you so much for recognizing my efforts ❤️
Community Newcomer
Thank you! My business is Paradise Valley Academy where I teach Piano to a wide variety of students!
Community Regular
Thank you! Congratulations to all of you as well! My name is Jason Lottermann owner of Integrity Marble In LA! Restoring marble and natural stone is not just work but a work of art!
Community Newcomer

Yippeeeee

Community Newcomer
No Hassle Notary Public and Apostille, Los Angeles CA
Community Newcomer
Thank you from CatchAll Handyman Services!!🔥🤙🏾
Community Regular
Hey Kings and Queens! I'm Terrell and own a cleaning service by the name of Terrell King Of Clean and im so grateful and humbled to be amongst you powerful and talented business owners! You guys are going to make 2019 a year you will never forget!!
Community Newcomer
Thank you!! Muchas Gracias!! I am a Bilingual wedding officiant in all of riverside, san bernardino, los angeles County! Proud to be of service!
Community Newcomer

Wink.... Thumbs Up!!

Community Newcomer
Congrats to all top pros from Subzero Cooling and Heating in Philadelphia!
Community Regular
Erika Wyatt - Spanish coach-Ga
I’m very thankful to God for having the best time of my life!!! Have a great and fruitful year.
Community Newcomer
Thank you very much from Optimal Fitness and Nutrition.
Active Community Member

I am a Portland, OR based music teacher. I teach voice and piano in my Home Studio. The majority of my students came through TT.

It was the 3rd time I became a TopPro!

Also, congratulations to all of my Thumbtack 2019 Top Pro colleagues across the country!

Community Newcomer
My name is Ramone Hardy and my business is “The Maintenance Man” based out of Cleveland Ohio. I am truely honored to be awarded top pro status and I look forward to providing top tier service in 2019.
Community Newcomer
Powell Data Group based out of Fort Worth, Texas
Community Regular

Hello, I am Dennis Hankinson of Northern Strings Piano Services.  Although home is Racine, Wisconsin, I travel out to clients in both the Milwaukee and Chicago metro areas.  The easiest way to get in touch is to dial 866-PIANIST on your phone.Dennis HankinsonDennis Hankinson

Community Newcomer
Thank You & Congratulations to all the 2019 Top Pros
from
Divine Orders Ministry
Community Newcomer
Thumbtack, clients, and reviewers--thank you so much. God is good. I am truly honored. I am a DJ/Studio Owner/Music Teacher based in the greater Philadelphia/South Jersey area. Becoming a Top Pro 🌟 was actually a goal of mine when I first joined. 📌 was an integral part of growing my business last year. Looking forward to bigger and better things in 2019. Congrats to the other 4%, I wish you all continued success. I can't wait to display my badge! "DJ A-Thoven out!" (mic 🎤 drop)
Community Newcomer

I am honored to be a part of it. Thank you for thumbtack, customer.  I am owner of IT support based in San Francisco

Community Newcomer
Congratulations to all Jan 2019 Top Pros. 😄🤗
Community Regular

Congratulations to All the winners! I also feel honored, keep up our great work and Best services! I have new business card for 2019 as attached, please keep in touch, I wanna learn new tips from other Pros! 

Wishing you All a year full of happiness and prosperity, Have a joyous New Year!

Thanh Trinh | Photography

thanhadmin@gmail.com

smallThanh Trinh_Portfolio FB Cover.jpg

Community Newcomer
Four Friends Fitness from Jacksonville Florida! My hope is that customers are charged to have access to top pros! We’ve earned it!
Community Newcomer
Many thanks to the pros at Thumbtack. It's good to see their commitment to all the professionals who put their time and talents into their businesses. I am HONORED to receive this badge and will continue to provide the service that awarded me a " Thumbtack Pro"
Active Community Member
Congrats! We are a wedding and event business based in Fort Worth as well. Are you signed up with chamber of commerce?
Community Newcomer
Thank you! It is truly my pleasure to serve the community.
Community Newcomer
Thanks for allowing me to be one of the 2019 top pro, at Superior Flooring we try our best to give quality work.