Congratulations to our January 2019 class of Top Pros!

Community Veteran
172 1,123 56.8K

This week, we're so excited to announce our brand new class of Top Pros!

Top Pros are among the most popular and highly rated pros on Thumbtack.  Being named a Top Pro is a really big deal.  Only 4% of all pros on Thumbtack currently qualify, so it’s a very elite group!

If you made the cut, you should take a moment to celebrate your hard work.  We know it wasn’t always easy, but you nevertheless persevered and consistently delivered exceptional customer experiences. Well done!

And if you've just been named a Top Pro, please introduce yourself!  Reply to this thread with the name of your business and where you're based.  We want to hear from you!

Also consider sharing the badge below on social media with the hashtag #ThumbtackTopPro

To learn more about the Top Pro program, click here.

Congratulations again!toppro_widget_2.png

1,123 responses
Community Newcomer
Thanks for allowing me to be one of the 2019 top pro, at Superior Flooring we try our best to give quality work.
Community Regular
S & R Premium Landscaping Services
Based out of Suffolk, Va
Community Newcomer
Hi, my name is Lavina S and I’m the owner of Starr Pet Sitting based in Oak Park, MI. I started my business about 5 months ago but I’ve been pet sitting for 6 years now! This is a great accomplishment so thank you for recognizing me! 😊
Community Newcomer
Hello
My name is Paul and I own and run W peak electric LLC. We are located just outside the Frederick MD area in Washington county, so we are centered between Frederick and Hagerstown MD. Just wanted to say congratulations to the other top pros .
Community Newcomer
Thank you for providing recognition to those of us who excel! We at Pups To Pooches, LLC ( dog training and behavior consulting) feel truly honored to be part of this community.
Community Newcomer

Thank you!!!! What an honor this is at Roya Destiny Virtual Solutions we put our business clients first. Roya is known for telemarketing, sales, and general administrative assistance. Thank you again for taking the time to celebrate our hard work and dedication to our clients. 

Community Newcomer
Hi! I'm a minister/officiant in New York. (Happily Ever Afters by Jac) So proud to be a part of this community.
Community Newcomer

Glad to have made it again as atop photographer! Love from Houston, Tx! 

Community Newcomer
Thank you for the recognition!

Your Party Camera - Houston, TX
Community Newcomer
Thank you so much! Looking forward to a great 2019
Community Newcomer
Thank you so much! Looking forward to a great 2019
Community Newcomer
Thank you! It’s nice to be apart of a special group.
If you need an electrician, I am based out of Ventura County and cover a wide area. Feel free to reach out!
Congrats to all the other Winners!
Community Newcomer
Thank you we at Home Watch Dogs of Mesa Arizona is honored to be part of this community. Thanks to our clients and all the great reviews, could not have done it without them!
Community Newcomer

Thanks for this honor, I am a Mobile Dj in the Hamilton, Oh. area.

Community Newcomer
This just reminded me how well Thumbtack worked out for me in 2018 and this small pat on the back is a reminder to come back on the grind to the Thumbtack community and do good work. Thanks for this. Much love from Boston.
Community Regular
This is great! Thank you for the honor. I reside in Atlanta and remote serving the community using Astrology, Tarot, Reiki, Reflexology, & Thai yoga Massage.
Community Regular
Congratulations to all! We are a janitorial, office and house cleaning based in Broward County South Florida. And we serve both Broward and Miami Dade since 2013. We wish all a good and productive year.
Community Regular
Melina Lawson from Miami. I love what I do & love teaching it to others & watching them grow & excel.
Community Regular
Melina Lawson from Miami Florida.
Piano & Voice Lessons.
Thanks a Bunch
Community Newcomer
Hi, good morning, thank you very much.
I own the company Robles IronWorks. Our purpose will always be to meet the needs and exceed the expectations of all our customers. thus achieving a professional service. We are dedicated to metal projects: Railings stainless steel cable, fences, spiral staircases, gates, among other things.
Community Newcomer
Thank you! Honored to have achieved this level. I’m stoked to make the most of being a TopPro to service more clients in 2019.
Community Newcomer
Thank you so much, I'm so glad the are hard job is worthy, keeping my clients happy and satisfied with our Services.
Community Newcomer
Thank you! We are very honored to be apart of this elite group. We are based in central and northern New Jersey. We are known for high quality and unique painting and remodeling.
Community Newcomer
Thank you! I’m honored to be recognized for propelling action-oriented individuals to achieve professional and personal growth results.

Ellen Guggenheim, MBA
Growth Coach
C: 312-852-6224
Active Community Member
Thank you for keeping me a Top Pro this year! We do our best with the new rules, as we custom design, upcycle, repair & makeover jewelry for wonderful clients. I am in Beverly Hills. I'm very honored.
Congratulations to all Top Pros 2019 !! 🙂
Community Newcomer
I appreciate the business. I’m Handy Art out of Gilroy Ca area. Working on getting my contractor license this year to be able to provide my clients a better service! I always do my best to provide the best.
Community Newcomer
Thank you I I'm very honored and thankful for all my clients I had and my future clients as well thank you thumbtack I'm living my dream now I can see why people say love what you do and you will never work a day in your life:) doing bridal services makeup and hair is an amazing job
Community Newcomer
Thank you! I am honored and grateful you all chose Pure Wisdom!
Active Community Member

Thank you.   I am honored to accept this award.

i have to say I’m a bit surprised because we have had to scale back on responses due to the higher costs to quote.

thank you again 

Community Newcomer
Thank you! CONGRATULATIONS to my fellow Top Pros! 2018 was a great year professionally. Wishing everyone a wonderful 2019!
Community Newcomer

Thank you!

Community Newcomer
Rays Service One Plumbing
In San Pablo Ca. Thank you loyal customer of Thumbtack and Thumbtack staff!
Community Newcomer
Thank you so much. I am so honored and happy to be be considered a Top Pro 😊
Community Newcomer
My Name is Barbara and my Business is Peace of Mind cleaning service, and I am ecstatic that I am consider a Top Pro on thumbtack. Thank you so much!
Community Newcomer
Thank you for the great honor of being named as a top pro!
Community Newcomer
Very honored and appreciative of this distinction
Community Newcomer
Why does Thumbtack not reward top pros for such accomplishments?
Community Veteran

Thank you from Hankster's Entertainment Service from Goodyear, AZ! “Let’s Spin the Night Together”! Your DJ Source in the Valley! 

Community Newcomer
Thank you very much!
Community Newcomer
Quality Repairs Group Houston Tx!! Congratulations to all!!
Community Newcomer
Thank you and what an honor! My name is Malory Wood and I own the freelance company The Missing Ink, professional writing and editing services!
Community Newcomer
Thank you I'm so honored! Malory Wood of The Missing Ink professional writing and editing services.
Community Newcomer
Thank you! Greatly honored to be featured as a Thumbtack Pro!!
Community Newcomer
Thanks for the recognition
Community Regular

I'm heath and i do plumbing

Community Newcomer
Congrats all! Top wedding officiant here saying hi!
Community Newcomer
JUST-US MOVING&HAULING LLC
Based in Baltimore,Md

Community Newcomer
JUST-US MOVING&HAULING LLC
Based in Baltimore,MD
Community Regular
Hi I am Drum Teacher Murphys Music Store. I enjoyed being a Top Pro.
Community Newcomer
Thank you very much for the Rocognition... we at GlassXpert take this seriously.. and we appreciate all the work from Thumbtack!! We will continue to try and be a large part of thumbtack in the future.. Thanks Again from GlassXpert.. ( Madison Heights Mi) new location.. Tom B