Congratulations to our January 2019 class of Top Pros!

Community Veteran
172 1,123 53.9K

This week, we're so excited to announce our brand new class of Top Pros!

Top Pros are among the most popular and highly rated pros on Thumbtack.  Being named a Top Pro is a really big deal.  Only 4% of all pros on Thumbtack currently qualify, so it’s a very elite group!

If you made the cut, you should take a moment to celebrate your hard work.  We know it wasn’t always easy, but you nevertheless persevered and consistently delivered exceptional customer experiences. Well done!

And if you've just been named a Top Pro, please introduce yourself!  Reply to this thread with the name of your business and where you're based.  We want to hear from you!

Also consider sharing the badge below on social media with the hashtag #ThumbtackTopPro

To learn more about the Top Pro program, click here.

Congratulations again!toppro_widget_2.png

1,123 responses
Community Newcomer
Sandy LaBeaux

LaBeaux Services
Community Newcomer
Thank you, and it’s a pleasure... looking forward to many more Leads.

Uniqueness Bartending
Lancaster, TX
Community Regular
I am Alejandro with SASA Glass located in manassas Va I am excited to be part of the top pro, I wish everyone much success.
Community Regular
Thank you! I work hard to provide my customers with top quality lawn service. Looking forward to 2019 with the addition of my brand new 52" Gravely stand on mower, purchased at Jordan Mowers in Vero Beach. Thank you Thumbtack for taking my business to the next level.
Community Newcomer
Chris Marks Grand Parkway AC and Heating. I am homered to be mentioned as a top pro many well wishes to all the others!
Community Newcomer
Dream General contractors Llc
Community Newcomer
Thank you all!
Community Newcomer
Thanks nice feeling. For top notch magic in dallas . www.magicallyurs.com
Community Newcomer
💕💪thank you! It’s an honor and a pleasure!
Casey Fessler-Marshek...trainer and nutritionist Colorado
Community Newcomer
I would like to thank you for the recognition! I am J.D.Garza owner/team leader of Aztech Pest Control & Herbicide Solutions from Kilgore, Tx covering the Greater Tyler/Longview Tx area.
Community Newcomer
Wow, did it again. Happy to be a part of this great group of pros. Memorable Weddings SannJose, CA
Community Newcomer
RVT PRODUCTIONS DJ/MC/Karaoke
Thank you for this unique honor! its a joy to serve the community at the local block party, Sweet 16, Corpoate Bash, Wedding or Family Picnic Thanks to all the fantastic people who enriched my life by allowing me to be part of thiers lives for a few wonderful hours! The kindness in spending time leaving a review of our event together is Testament to quality of clientele who use Thumbtack services. Lets all continue working together to make each others existence in the wotld a positive and joyful one for us all! Peace
Community Regular
I'm Ellie and I'm a psychic and Tarot reader in Los Angeles and North East Maryland.

OMFG!!!
I have been waiting to become a Top Pro with thumbtack and am so excited I finally did it!
I have booked so many parties and met so many amazing one on one clients through this company.
With the vast amount of competition in my field as a Tarot reader this is a major accomplishment for me and I am honored!
#thumbtackpro #twentynineteen #readergoals #manifestingdreams2019
Community Regular
Thanks !
Community Newcomer
Thanks for the congratulations for my company’s accomplishments with your company looking forward to another good year.
Community Newcomer
Thank yuu for the award ,im truely honor but at same time taking pride in the services that yuu provide keep the clients coming ...
Community Newcomer
Mcr handyman in Las Vegas ,nevada
Community Regular
Thank you so much for the honor, and a very big thanks to to all our clients, and all those who reached out to us in 2018. We look forward to another great year and providing the best and inexpensive AV Equipment Rental and Event Production Service.

Community Regular
Pebbles, LLC. We are based out of Baltimore.
Community Newcomer
Mark Bogarin Photography, located in CHELSEA. MI
Community Newcomer
Thank you very much . Its an amazing honor being with a group of selected Top Pro.
Community Newcomer

Thank you! I have enjoyed the clients I have found through Thumbtack!

I offer communication training for non-native speakers through my company, BiDu Consulting, both in person in the Northern NJ and NYC area and online.

“Communicate for Success”
Communicate more professionally.
Speak more clearly. Write more concisely. Present more confidently.

Community Regular
I whant to thank you for this opportunity our company is great full for the opportunities given and we will continue to offer grade a service
Community Newcomer

Thank you, Thumbtack!! It's an honor to be named a top pro once again. 

We try our best!

The RC Trademark Company from Brookfield, CT

Community Newcomer

Hey Guys,

My name is Damon Lightner and I own Reyburn-Lightner, LLC. We are based out of Quakertown, PA and run a landscaping company that also does concrete and some excavating. We are blessed on making top pro and actually strived all year to accomplish this accolade. Now, its time to strive to keep it with us. Good job to everyone else who made TOP PRO and keep striving to be the best. 

Damon Lightner

Community Newcomer

Thank you so much, it is quite an honor, and congratulations to all the 2019 Top Pros! Sue Sunrise Chapel Des Moines, Des Moines Iowa

Community Newcomer

Cat's Eye Cat Sitting in Jacksonville, FL is proud to be a Top Pro.

www.catseyecatsitting.com

Community Newcomer
Awesome! Glad to be a Top Pro for another year!

Amber Damour Photography
Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas
Community Newcomer
I'm Jamillah, makeup artist of "Such a showoff makeup artistry" in Atlanta Ga. I'm thrilled & honored for the consideration
Community Newcomer
Thank you!
Community Regular
Thank you so much for this! I am truly honored. My name is Cristina Cortes and I am the broker owner for CMC Realty Group where we provide all real estate services such as property mgmt, tenant placement, sales and rental listings and more. Based out of Fort Lauderdale, FL. Happy to help and making sure everyone not only gets the service they need, but the service, kindness and commitment they deserve.

Thank you again!
Community Newcomer
Thank you so much. I take pride in my work and think of my customers as family.
Community Regular

Thank you so much! I'm honored to be here again, and going right now to put my new TT badge on my website!

Community Newcomer
Thanks you so much. I really appreciate this.
Community Newcomer

I enjoy the ease and benefits of using Thumbtack to increase my customer base.  

Community Newcomer
This has definitely been a great experience so far. So excited to have made Top-Pro
Congratulations to all the other Top Pros
Community Regular

So honored to be included in this group. Congratulations to everyone!!!! Much happiness and success to you in the new year.

Jillian Milam - Early Morning Light Studio www.earlymorninglightstudio.com 

Photographer (Arizona & California)

30848576_2016195908598031_7198969532385950559_o.jpg29873235_2008925125991776_221603858393658994_o.jpg31388181_2016196011931354_2532740656407088305_n.jpgmulti color product photography.jpg

Community Newcomer

My Name is Francisco Valencia, and we provided IT services, wiring and Security Cameras in the areas of Miami, Broward and West Palm Beach (South Florida). We are happy to for being a top Pro! and we will continue to work hard to service our community. Thanks again and we are happy to help anyone looking for IT services

Community Regular
Deep South Redesign based out of McMinnville, Tennessee
Community Newcomer
At J.A.C. Constrution we strive for customer satisfaction. We give every client our full attention and dedication. Every clients project is unique and special so we are constantly adapting to give the best results and finish.
Community Newcomer

Guess if you do your job the best you can, you get the top pro spot. Think I have had it several years now.

Community Newcomer
It is a privilege to be put in a class that clearly represents top honor but I have to tip my hat to Thumbtack.
Thumbtack does a great job in providing knowledge and encouragement to pros that are just starting their business or veterans that have been in the field for years.
Thank you once again.
Luis Cisneros
Community Regular
Thank you and it is truly and honor. My staff and I have worked hard to keep our rating high and our customers happy. I look forward to 2019. Call Holly Musselman law for all of your will, trust, estate planning and bankruptcy needs, thank you
Community Newcomer
The Georgia JunkMan
Conley, Ga
Community Newcomer
Thank you! I’m honored and hope to continue to serve well in 2019!
Community Newcomer
Thank you but yoye work speaks for itself and gard work pays off, Sherri Campbell, housecleaner
Brunswick, Ga
Community Newcomer
Simpson Plumbing Service from Simpsonville, S.C.
Community Newcomer
Thank you! My Team appreciates the recognition! Jeff
Community Newcomer
Thank you, this is a great honor!
Community Newcomer

I feel honored to be part of this group!  Go 2019 Top Pros!

DJ Bugsy - Bugsy's Mobile Beats, Crofton, MD