Congratulations to our January 2019 class of Top Pros!

Community Veteran
172 1,123 82.4K

This week, we're so excited to announce our brand new class of Top Pros!

Top Pros are among the most popular and highly rated pros on Thumbtack.  Being named a Top Pro is a really big deal.  Only 4% of all pros on Thumbtack currently qualify, so it’s a very elite group!

If you made the cut, you should take a moment to celebrate your hard work.  We know it wasn’t always easy, but you nevertheless persevered and consistently delivered exceptional customer experiences. Well done!

And if you've just been named a Top Pro, please introduce yourself!  Reply to this thread with the name of your business and where you're based.  We want to hear from you!

Also consider sharing the badge below on social media with the hashtag #ThumbtackTopPro

To learn more about the Top Pro program, click here.

Congratulations again!toppro_widget_2.png

1,123 responses
Community Newcomer
Thank you very much.
When the objective is client ‘s success, not only it produces great results, it also creates joy and happiness.
Community Newcomer

Thank You, we appreciate the honor and privilege of being on theThumbtack platform.  In addition the referrals we get are folks in our community that need our services but don’t know who to contact, Thumbtack is the platform that brings us together.

Dave, Simpsonville. SC

Community Newcomer
Thanks from Dominique Designs Dogs! - we are based in Queens, NY and service the 5 boroughs and LI. We are proud to be a Top Pro!!
Community Regular
Thanks you .feel success!!
Commercial Services Solution.llc
Metro DC area.
Community Newcomer

Thank you so much for creating a place for us small guys to succedd. 

Community Newcomer
Thank you for this top award! Much appreciated.
Community Newcomer

Good Morning,

I am a new Top Pro. My company name is ANDHO Services llc and I am based in Marietta (Atlanta) GA

Community Regular
Thank you very much. It’s been an honor. Thumbtack has helped me grow my company and brought me in touch with great customers. I look forward to another positive year of being honest and helping people in need
Community Expert
Community Expert
Community Regular

This is such an honor. So excited for 2019.

Community Expert

@Gam-Accounting @MrShaffer @TheBelgiumPhoto @ASCO @overandoutpets @bishopbillaccus @Stafon @Benny-toppro1 @MANMEAT @RevDrLCT @JWeaver @DennisHals @WncBilliards @Cilantro @KeifsCatering @wylie1824 @Szenkovic @GudGuys @Acyg22 @Demarcus1 @12amadors @cohoonlegal @djblaxx @cohoonlegal @A-poets-palm @meberflus8274 @Marrymellc17 @Revibe_WB @Hndymansdaddy @MikesMagik @ER @KJJunkremoval 

Another congratulations to all the pros listed! Top Pro announcements are always such an awarding time to be a part of Thumbtack, to see all the success that pros like you create for themselves. Thanks for sharing and heres to an awesome 2019!

Community Regular
Thank you.
Community Regular
Thank you
Community Regular
Thank you and God bless you all.
Community Regular
Thanks again, love being among the best! DJST!
Community Newcomer
Thank you!! I am truly honored!!
Community Newcomer
Thank you for this Honor! 😎
Community Regular
Always an honor and a moral pick me up. Thank you Thank you.
Community Newcomer
Much appreciated. I’m humbled and honored.
Thank you.
Active Community Member
I also live and work in Concord, CA! I will be calling you soon as I declutter my house and get ready for 2019 adventures!
Active Community Member
I should say who I am! LOL! I’m Leslie Taylor and am a wedding officiant and notary.
Community Newcomer
So happy to make Top Pro for 2019. Joygems Clown Entertainment..miss Bubbleheart
Community Regular

We are the Law Offices of Randy B. Corporon PC, and we are located in Aurora, Colorado.  We started using Thumbtack in 2014 and it literally doubled, even tripled our business!  Thank you Thumbtack!! 

Community Newcomer
Than you very much! Wasn’t expecting this. I’m truly blessed that I can be honor with this award. To everyone else best of luck! 2019 is ours!!
Community Newcomer

Hi,

Thank you for the designation.

This is Emilio Baldioli and I am a professional Spanish native speaker tutor.

What is the most common factor for students to learn/improve Spanish.

Thanks,

I

Community Newcomer
I'm honored to be one of Thumbtacks top pros for 2019. Joygems Clown Entertainment..Miss Bubbleheart❤ Face Painting, balloons, glitter tattoos, character parties!
Community Newcomer
Thank you kindly
Community Newcomer
Thank you from all of us at Quality Property Services. TCB️In Memphis, TN!
Community Newcomer
Thank you so much! Blessings
Community Newcomer

Salute to you all. Lets kill it this year !

Community Newcomer
Thank you, MFT Painting corp.
Community Newcomer
Thank you.
Community Regular
Thank you 🙏🏼 It’s an honor to be a Thumbtack Pro 🎉 Congratulations 🎊 to all the Pro’s

Serenity
Community Newcomer
Thank you so much thumbtack
Community Newcomer
Thank you so much for making me a top pro!!! What I do is my passion. I love Thumbtack!!!! 🙂
Community Regular

Thank you Meckell! Very excited for this honor!

Community Newcomer

Thank you so much and congratulations on the successes of everyone else who reached this milestone! So proud of everyone! Keep grinding!

Community Newcomer

Congratulations to all of the Top Pros! We did it! Keep grinding!

Community Newcomer
Hi. I’m Steve Fogel and I have a portrait photography studio in Redwood City, CA. I shoot headshots and full length portraits for business and social media. I also do corporate video production. Check out my work at stevefogephoto.com and contact me if you’d like to network. Cheers
Community Newcomer
Congrats to the top pros
Community Newcomer
We are very happy, we worked very hard this year of 2018 and we were very excited by the recognition. Thanks.
Community Regular
Thank you very much
Community Regular
Thank you so much
Community Newcomer
Harris Health & Fitness LLC
OWNER/FITNESS COACH