Congratulations to our January 2019 class of Top Pros!

Community Veteran
172 1,123 47.6K

This week, we're so excited to announce our brand new class of Top Pros!

Top Pros are among the most popular and highly rated pros on Thumbtack.  Being named a Top Pro is a really big deal.  Only 4% of all pros on Thumbtack currently qualify, so it’s a very elite group!

If you made the cut, you should take a moment to celebrate your hard work.  We know it wasn’t always easy, but you nevertheless persevered and consistently delivered exceptional customer experiences. Well done!

And if you've just been named a Top Pro, please introduce yourself!  Reply to this thread with the name of your business and where you're based.  We want to hear from you!

Also consider sharing the badge below on social media with the hashtag #ThumbtackTopPro

To learn more about the Top Pro program, click here.

Congratulations again!toppro_widget_2.png

1,123 responses
Community Regular
Hi Meckell,

Honored for the Third Year in a Row!!! Looking forward to upload the 3rd Top Pro Badge on my Site!!!

Celebrating tomorrow at our First Miami Thumbtack Pro Community Meet-up!!!

Congratulations to all the Winners!
Community Newcomer
Thank you! I am honored that my hard work has made this! Congrats to everyone's hard work!

Nichole Alexander
Sister Scrub
Residential cleaning company
Berkshire County MA
Community Newcomer

Good day to you,

I just wanted to send a follow up and wish you both a marriage filled with love & laughter! Thank you for having the chance to bid on your wedding thru Thumbtack. I am glad and honored to work with you for your big day ceremony! Once again, best wishes and enjoy a fun filled life together... Thanks, Rev Jeff NJ

Community Newcomer

Heaven-Pathways-Earth from Wimberley, Texas

Owner: Reverend Dr. Sheryl T. Martin

Community Newcomer
I am pleased to be a top pro (again!).
I want to wish the best of luck to all of you!!
Community Regular

Thank you for helping us grow our business to even bigger and better than it has ever been! We appreciate all of the support from the Thumbtack family and community along the way. We can't wait to grow our collection of Top Pro badges for many years to come! Thank you from Beachside Express Services in Wilmington, NC! Your #1 Residential & Commerical Cleaning and Linen Rental Service!

Community Newcomer
Thank you, it is truly an honor to be apart of this amazing class. Congratulations everyone!
Community Newcomer
Trees of tomorrow
Las vegas
Thank you. .
Community Regular
Thank you so much!!☺️
Community Newcomer
Premium Carpet Solutions is based out of the fat northwest suburbs of Chicago. Proudly doing quality carpet cleaning and repairs for over 25 years. Awesome to be part of the Thumbtack community!
Community Regular
👍 🎊
Hey guys this is Lance.
This would be nice if I wasn’t still blocked out of my account.. 🥺
Brock Custom Stone Masonry LLC
Community Regular
Hello,
This is Yael Per**bleep**z, a Licensed Massage Therapist. I have been a TOP PRO in 2017 & 2018.
I hope I'm qualify as TOP PRO this January as well.
I am thankfull & greatful to this amazing site.
I love Thumbtack.
I'm excited to continue offering my service to the community to the best of my ability.
Happy New Year!
Yael
Community Newcomer
Well done everyone. Looking forward to a successful and productive 2019!
Community Regular
Congrats to all of the top Pros! My name is Erin of Erin the Dog Whisperer based in Las Vegas! I do travel!
Community Expert

@Marco if you need assistance or have questions about your account feel free to send either @Meckell or myself a direct message with some more info and we'll be happy to help

Community Newcomer
Thank you to our customers that helped us with this achievement!
Community Newcomer
B Powerful Personal Training & Meal Planning Services
Community Newcomer
Thank you for the opportunity to be of service to the clients that use this site I considerate a priviledge to be able to serve you
Active Community Member
Hi Marco! Has anyone from TT contacted you about this issue?
Active Community Member
Congrats! We are located in Fort Worth as well. How has business been for you in the metroplex?
Active Community Member
Congrats! Let us know how the meet up goes. I'd love to do this in my area as well.
Community Newcomer

Thank you from The Bar Guests! We're a mobile bartending service, and have really appreciated all the business that Thumbtack has brought to us.

Community Newcomer
Truly honored...AlcoRedy gutters, round rock tx
Community Newcomer
Thank you very much for the Top Pro rating. It’s a great feeling to be recognized for our customer service and hard work. Thumbtack has been a fantastic partner.

Mark Viny - Owner
Apollo Builders
Community Regular
Hey Tomica,
Thank you for your concern but I haven’t heard from anyone yet. Looking forward to getting this problem resolved.
Community Regular
I have many questions?
Community Newcomer
Thank you very much for our repeat Top Pro rating. It’s a great feeling being recognized for our hard work and customer satisfaction. Thumbtack has been a fantastic partner to work with. We look forward to 2019!

Mark Viny
Owner
Apollo Builders
Community Newcomer
So excited to be a top pro again!!!! ❤️

What are everyone’s tips for being successful on thumbtack?
Community Newcomer
I take my job seriously as well as Thumbtack. My clients are very important to me and I have had nothing but enjoyment working with my Thumbtack clients.
Community Regular

Thank You for the acknowledgement. I work hard and appreciate all the leads sent to me, I have met some wonderful people through thumbtack. 

Community Regular
@Kameron We have been top pros consistently for the past al.ost 2 years and you also have our address but we have never recieved anything. The window cling would be very nice to have, too!
Community Expert

@Kings_Flooring thanks for flagging. I'll be sending you a direct message about this. 

Community Newcomer

Congrats everyone!

Community Newcomer

Hello family. Congratulations. I'm truly honored. 

Photos By Ashshanae - freelance photographer in the Virginia, Maryland, DC area. 

Community Newcomer
Thank you. I am truly honored to be amongst the elite. I really appreciate it.
Community Regular
Thank you it’s nice to be recognized for our hard work and dedication. 4th yr in a row for CapitalMDS. We are proud.
Community Regular
I’m humbled to win Top Pro in Denver for the fourth year in a row! Thank you Thumbtack for helping me start and grow my business “Charlie’s Carpentry LLC.
Community Newcomer
Chaar Cooling west palm beach
Active Community Member

Thank you.

I'm Daniel, a math and physics tutor from Los Angeles.

Congrats to all the other 2019 Top Pros.

Community Newcomer
Thank you! Very excited and love thumbtack. Honored to be top pro class of 2019
Community Newcomer
T's Electric
Based out of Clinton,Md
Community Regular
I am humbled to win Top Pro in Denver for the 4th year in a row! Charlie’s Carpentry LLC wouldn’t exist if it wasn’t for Thumbtack, I owe much gratitude for everything they have done to help start my Carpentry business! Thx
charliescarpentry.com
Charlie Lennon
Community Newcomer
We at BJ Insulation Systems are so proud to be a part of such an amazing community. To be a 2019 Top Pro is such a honor. All of the credit goes to the professionals that we employ. We are located in Metro Atlanta, Ga providing insulation installs across GA.
Community Newcomer
Congratulations to all of the 2019 Top Pros from al of us at BJ Insulation Systems.
Community Regular
Shawn Rose with TrueBlueWashing in Lutz Florida. Thanks for the top pro badge Thumbtack and wishing all the other top pros businesses on here a good year. Hope we all double our work load from 2018
Community Newcomer
Congratulations to everyone who made Top Pro.
Community Regular
Congrats everyone! Photography business and located in NJ.
Community Newcomer
Im so grateful for another year being top pro no it wasn't easy but once again I made it . Im honored and will continue to give my best to everyone who would give me a chance to service there home, office etc. thanks so much I love me some thumbtack GOD BLESS YOU ALL !
Community Newcomer
Thanks for recognizing me as a Top Pro again this year. It has helped my business to land more jobs and help get my foot in the door on many more.
Community Newcomer
Thanks such an honor
From Kansas City KS
Advance cleaning solutions team