Congratulations to our January 2019 class of Top Pros!

Community Veteran
172 1,123 28.2K

This week, we're so excited to announce our brand new class of Top Pros!

Top Pros are among the most popular and highly rated pros on Thumbtack.  Being named a Top Pro is a really big deal.  Only 4% of all pros on Thumbtack currently qualify, so it’s a very elite group!

If you made the cut, you should take a moment to celebrate your hard work.  We know it wasn’t always easy, but you nevertheless persevered and consistently delivered exceptional customer experiences. Well done!

And if you've just been named a Top Pro, please introduce yourself!  Reply to this thread with the name of your business and where you're based.  We want to hear from you!

Also consider sharing the badge below on social media with the hashtag #ThumbtackTopPro

To learn more about the Top Pro program, click here.

Congratulations again!toppro_widget_2.png

1,123 responses
Community Newcomer
Thank you, we hope everyone has a great year!!
Community Newcomer
Thank you! I look forward to continuing to provide quality service to my clients!
Community Newcomer
United Epoxy Floors
Southern California
Protective coatings
TOP PRO since 2017
Community Newcomer
Can't get my badge up or share it

Happy to help with this @Domen33. Just send me a direct message letting me know more about where you're running into trouble. 

TackMaster
TackMaster
just made top pro again! i'm geraldine , i own geraldineophotography based in chicago !!!
Community Regular

Hey Top Pros. I'm a professional drummer/instructor in Phoenix. Lot's of great drummers in town, so I'm feeling fortunate to make the Top Pro cut again. 2019 is looking good!

Community Newcomer
Thank you so much for the recognition! Thumbtack has been a major asset in the growth of our business. Streamline Fitness is a personal training studio operating out of Marietta (Metro-Atlanta), GA.
Community Regular

The cleaning business is booming here at the beach! Thumbtack has helped us grow our new business in a short amount of time! Thank you for the recognition! - Beachside Express Services

Community Newcomer
It is an honor to serve people in their celebrations of happiness and joy and fun! I am humbled by the fact that they took time out to recognize our time together and to share their thoughts about my work with them! Together all of us are stronger than we are separately,It comes in the form of entertaining each other as well. Continue to care for each other, peace Ray
Community Newcomer
Hello my name is Rosa. The name of company is WE MAKE IT HAPPEN!!
My passion is Bartending .Ive been in the Biz for
Over 20 years front and back of the house. With all that I have learned I bring that to all my Clients. I always Love when Clients notice that I give 100% of myself to make sure everything goes as planed. Thanks Rosa
Community Newcomer
This is a great honor, and I received this recognition 3 years in a row! I don’t take it for granted one bit, but it is a testament to the hard work that goes into staying on top of my game in the competitive entertainment industry. I enjoy seeing people having a good time, and Thumbtack has a great platform to help businesses grow. I’m truly thankful, and will continue forge ahead with the help of Thumbtack. DJ Bugs — BugsysMobileBeats — Music • Lighting • Photobooth
Community Regular

Thanks for sharing!  Need to work my way up to the Top Pros!

Community Regular
Solid ground solutions llc based out of Dallas, Georgia and serve all metro of Atlanta and Atlanta.
Community Newcomer

Certified Carpet Cleaning & Restoration LLC.

Community Newcomer
Thank you so much we are so proud to be named top pro
Community Newcomer
Thank you so much for making up one of your top pros it is a true honor we will continue to work hard and keep standards up
Community Newcomer
I’m so honored!!!!!! Yayyyyyyyy
Community Newcomer
South Olacer Tax & Bookkeeping Services, Rocklin Ca
Community Newcomer
Thank you! My name is Nate with Nathan James Construction Inc. I'm based around Omaha, Ne. Thumbtack has been a great tool for my small business. Im looking forward to 2019!
Community Newcomer
Yahoo! Thank you Thumbtack!
Community Newcomer
Thank you so much..it takes a lot of conscious effort!!
Community Newcomer

Thank you Meckell

Community Newcomer
Thank you for this award. It's a true honor.

N-Sound Mobile Entertainment
Murfreesboro, TN
Community Newcomer
Thank you...what a great thought
Community Newcomer
Congrats everyone. We are based in Summerville SC and specialize in all kinds of cool technology. If you are looking for security, TV mounting , LED lighting, data networks, or specialty system please give me a call 843-670-6375. If you are a contractor looking to network I’m all for that too. It feels good to one one 4% that provide top notch service.
Community Newcomer
Thank you so much! What an honor. Thumbtack truly helped get my business and confidence off the ground and I really appreciate this platform for doing so!
Community Newcomer
I was so excited I forgot to even answer the questions!

I am a Nutritional Therapist/Health Coach and Nutritional Chef out of South Florida! See my insta for yummy recipe ideas and motivation! @evolve.health and my blog which talk about the politics behind our food system www.ediblepolitics.org

Best,

Jennifer!
Community Newcomer
Thank you and congrats to all top pros!
Community Newcomer
Yay! Thank you so much for this honor! I’m based in Livermore, CA and the name of my business is Style by Nicole.
Community Newcomer

Thank you Kameron! I am looking forward to making 2019 greater than 2018.

Community Regular

Thank you for this designation. It is an honor to have achieved Top Pro status. 

I am John Verrico, an infotainer, motivational speaker and leadership trainer based in the Washington, DC area, bujt travel to serve clients practially anywhere. 

Community Regular

Thank you for this designation. It is an honor to have achieved Top Pro status. Congratulations to all my fellow Top Pros!  Whoo Hoo!

I am John Verrico, an infotainer combining motivational speaking, emceeing, and comedy with leadership and communication training. Although based in the Washington, DC area, I can travel to serve clients practially anywhere. 

Community Newcomer

Great job to all on here!! So honored to be on this list.   Keep up the good work and best of luck for 2019!

Community Newcomer

Thank You!

Community Newcomer
Hello I’m Rich Stein Owner Operator of What’s On The Menu Event Services... in Fairfield County Connecticut.... this is my fourth consecutive year of achieving TOP PRO... thank you
Community Newcomer
Hi My name is Sotiri Catemis and I provide Creative Design Services for web and print. See my work at Catemiscreative.com.
Roselle, Illinois
Community Newcomer
Thank you! I appreciate the honor.
I’m based in Las Vegas, NV and the name of my business is the Ultimate Location.
Community Newcomer
Thank you😊
I’m from Lighthouse Portraits based out of Dayton, Ohio.
Community Newcomer
Advantage Pest Control
Schenectady, NY
Community Regular
Hello my name is Samuel I am the owner of Plumbing done right I am based in the East Valley in Chandler Arizona
Community Newcomer
Richman Family Landscape LLC, in Manchester, ct
Community Newcomer
I also would like to say that Thumbtack is a really great company and App. Most of my business comes from here and I couldn't be any happier with that.
Community Regular
Thanks you its a hard thing to earn
Community Newcomer

Thanks for this acomplish 

Community Newcomer
Cosco Custom Home Remodeling congratulates 2019 Top Pros!
Community Newcomer

Hi I"'m David Baldwin  Top Pro for third time.   I'm the owner of ICS Pro TV Mouning Service In South Florida.  

Community Newcomer
Thank you for this recognition... it’s my 4th consecutive year...
Community Newcomer

Congrats to all the Top Pro's in Jan 2019. I'm honored to be part of the group selected and look forward to continue being part of this community.

We all strive to be the best and some don't need to try hard since professionalism is part of our culture. Providing a flawless experience is just what we do.

Congrats and thanks again for selecting me to share in this award!