Congratulations to our January 2019 class of Top Pros!

Community Veteran
172 1,123 82.3K

This week, we're so excited to announce our brand new class of Top Pros!

Top Pros are among the most popular and highly rated pros on Thumbtack.  Being named a Top Pro is a really big deal.  Only 4% of all pros on Thumbtack currently qualify, so it’s a very elite group!

If you made the cut, you should take a moment to celebrate your hard work.  We know it wasn’t always easy, but you nevertheless persevered and consistently delivered exceptional customer experiences. Well done!

And if you've just been named a Top Pro, please introduce yourself!  Reply to this thread with the name of your business and where you're based.  We want to hear from you!

Also consider sharing the badge below on social media with the hashtag #ThumbtackTopPro

To learn more about the Top Pro program, click here.

Congratulations again!toppro_widget_2.png

1,123 responses
Community Regular
Ty and congratulations to our January top pros keep up the good work
Community Newcomer
Thank you very much .
Jacob Miller; JM painting & more
Professional Painting
Professional window Cleaning
Indianapolis and surrounding areas
Community Newcomer
Thank you very much!!
Community Regular
Kleanmymess, thank you I’m very honored and congratulations to all the top pro’s
Community Newcomer
Thank you, my many Thumbtack clients. We strive to make our clients happy with our investment in best available tools and figuring out ever more accurate techniques that avoid errors and reduce complex tasks to easier tasks. Producing a perfect installation is always our objective. We want your installation to last and last, perfectly forever.
Community Newcomer
Thanks for recognizing A-Z Acctax services. I look forward working with Thumbtack.
Community Regular
Essential Scapes of Raleigh North Carolina! We are honored to be apart of this elite group of professionals!We work hard to provide the best service for our customers !Thank you #EssentialScapes
Community Newcomer
My name is Abbie with Abbie’s cleaning services and I am based in Atlanta. Thank you, I am honored!! I look forward to continuing to provide top quality service to my clients! Congratulations to all of you as well!!
Community Newcomer

Hi,

My name is Paul Michael Mandalou, my buisness name is Paul Michael Signature Catering. We are a gruop of hard working professional with years of exespierence. We do what ever it takes to please our clients as indicated in our reviews. Execespierence and the desire to please our clients is what sets us apart from the rest.

Thank you,

Paul Mandalou

Chef/Owner

Paul Michael Signature Catering

Community Regular
DawnNicole Faces of Beauty. Professional freelance celebrity makeup artist located in Houston TX. So awesome to receive top pro again!!! There’s TONS of MUA’s on thumbtack, so being named top pro is AMAZING! Thank you Thumbtack for recognizing pro’s & their accomplishments!!
Community Newcomer
Thank you for ranking my violin teaching in New York City in the top 4% for the second year in a row. I never realized how much I love teaching. My students really energize me and the extra income has truly changed my life. Thank you.
Community Newcomer
Thanks for this recognition. Really like what I am able to do with your tools.
Community Newcomer
Thank you for ranking my violin teaching in New York City in the top 4% for the second year in a row. I never realized how much I love teaching. My students really energize me and the extra income has truly changed my life. Thank you.
Community Newcomer
Hi guys My name is Clau and I own a small business (landscaping Services,)and I’m so proud to be a Top Pro,,😁 it wasn’t easy but we tried our best and we did it ,
Community Regular
A lot of hard work and dedication to make this list with over 30 “pros” servicing my area in the Capital Region in Upstate NY.
Community Newcomer
Thank you for making me a top pro with thumbtack. Looking forward to a busy 2019 year.
Community Newcomer

Airborne Party Rentals-Little Elm, Tx 

Community Newcomer
Picture Framing by ME
Is open and ready to help you with all your framing
Call/text me @561-767-5836
Email mwilson5755@att.net
Community Newcomer
Picture Framing by ME
Is open and ready to help with all your framing needs
Community Newcomer
My name is Regina Maspero and I am known in San Antonio, Texas as the Girl in the Garden!
Community Newcomer
Thank You
Community Regular

Congratulations to our January 2019 class of Top Pros!

Community Newcomer
Kat Flores with All About Dancing from in Washington, DC! Congrats to my fellow 2019 Top Pros!
Community Newcomer
Kat Flores with All About Dancing from Washington, DC! Congrats to my fellow 2019 Top Pros!
Community Newcomer
Thanks
Community Newcomer
Thank you for this amazing news, and glad to be thumbtack Toppros
Community Newcomer
Thanks I appreciate it.
Community Newcomer
Thank you so much Meckell
Community Newcomer
Tettemer Services. Specializing in plumbing, heating, electrical and junk removal based out of Coopersburg, PA
Community Newcomer
Thank you!
Community Newcomer
Thank you! I am truly honored!
Active Community Member

Is this a serious post or are you messing with us?????

Community Newcomer
Thank you for recognizing our service. Owed and Operated out of Denham Springs La
Community Newcomer
Thank you
Community Regular
Thank you for helping me grow our business 🙂
Community Newcomer
Thank everyone it's hard work but I can handle it I look forward to making top pro agian
Community Newcomer
Southern Allure Staging & Design. I service the West Houston/Katy/Cypress area as well as Bryan/College Station.
Community Newcomer

Excellent craftsmanship, creative problem solving, immaculate work site and commitment to quality are my hallmarks. Client projects are delivered on schedule, exceeding expectations of success.

Community Newcomer
WE MAKE IT HAPPEN HERE IN SUNNY MIAMI WANT TO SAY THANK YOU !! We Have Worked Hard All Year Long to keep giving the best service to all our Clients.
Community Newcomer
Thanks for this honor I appreciate. We opened our business in May of 2018 . So to us this is a big accomplishment to get this far in a few short months. Hopefully we can continue to grow
Community Newcomer
We would like to first and foremost thank God for blessing our business and we look forward to providing Top Notch service in 2019
Community Newcomer
Thanks team Thumbtack! I would like to say congrats to everyone who made this list.
Community Regular

I really did my very best to complete all jobs for my customers professionally and in a timely manner. I thank you guys at Thumbtack for acknowledging Cut N Wash and all of the professionals for our hard work. You guys are awesome!!!!!

Community Newcomer
Thank You
We work hard to please our customers!
Community Newcomer
Personal training
Community Newcomer

It's my pleasure working with Thumbtack for the last 5 years and being on the TOP PRO for 4 years.  Thumbtack is huge part of my business.

Community Newcomer
Thank you!
Community Newcomer
Thanks for the recognition, I’m a dj from NYC always looking to collaborate so feel free to hit me up
Community Newcomer
Thank You, I really worked hard, It's great to be recognized.