Congratulations to our January 2021 Class of Top Pro

Community Manager
Community Manager
46 69 1,735

We’re excited to announce the Top Pro Class of January 2021, and to celebrate this important accomplishment as a community!

Top Pros, we want to hear from you! Reply below and share your story about how you became a Top Pro and grew a successful business.

The Community is a great place to share inspiration with other Thumbtack professionals. Take the opportunity to converse with one another, share stories, and congratulate one another. 

Congratulations again and welcome to the Thumbtack Pro Community!

69 responses
Community Regular

Congrats to us all! We rocked through quarantine!

Community Regular

Congratulations everyone!

Community Newcomer

Awesome Job everyone! Congrats!

Community Regular

What an honor to maintain my top pro status through the pandemic! Congratulations to everyone 🥂 

-Anthony @ DMV Furniture Assembly Services 

Community Regular

Congratulations pros! Where my badge at?

Community Newcomer

Yea!! We made it happen. Congrats

Community Newcomer

Congratulations to everybody!!! Let’s keep killing the game 

Community Manager
Community Manager

Congratulations @Djmcnateslate! It looks like your 2021 Top Pro badge is on your profile 🙂

Community Newcomer

Congrats to all class! I’m so proud in re-inventing my business and have this excellent platform.

Community Newcomer

This has been a challenging year.  But without Thumbtack it would have been worse. 😎

Community Regular

Congratulations to all the Top Pro's! We did it even through this challenging year!

Community Newcomer

Congratulations to all. May the new year be as prosperous as the last. 

Community Newcomer

Wow! I’m honored to be amongst the Top Pros. 2020 was a very challenging year, but thanks to hard work, consistency, and Thumbtack, I’ve been able to keep ahead. Thanks a ton, and congrats to everyone here!

Community Newcomer

Made it to TopPro status for the sixth year in a row!

Still trying to understand what is the big deal besides the badge.

Perhaps a special promotion effort by Thumbtack management to highlight the TopPro status holders would help.

Community Newcomer

Thank you, Thumbtack, for making this year my year when I have performed more weddings than any yet.

Community Regular

Wow what a way to start the new year.  I am so thankful to Thumbtack, you provide 95% of my business.  I remember signing up and thinking “guess I won’t make TopPro.”  It’s seemed like the stars had to align to meet the requirements.  Well I guess they lined up ️.

Community Newcomer

I'm pleased to be counted among those who are the best and hope that it makes a difference.  Is there a way of tracking the difference it makes?

Community Regular

Yael Per**bleep**z Top Pro Massage Therapist 5 year in a row.

A huge congratulation to existing Top Pros  & the New Top Pros for this achievement!🥇🎉

Lookin back at 2020, despite the pandemic, we all thrived for an amazing services & excellence quality of work to our oucommunity.

Perseverance, following up, offer promotions throughout the year, I created a momentum of exiting clients booking very often & new clients added a heart warning reviews. 

I'm grateful & thankful to this platform for acknowledge our hard work especially in times like now. 

Looking forward to seeing more Top Pros in up coming events in 2021.

Best wishes for a happy, healthy and rewarding 2021.

Yael😍🌹

Community Newcomer

Congrats Top Pros! Happy to be a part of the community. I only joined in Nov and have been seeing so much success from Thumbtack. Would love to connect with the community, feel free to connect with me at @DFigConnects on insta or my website www.dfigconnects.com

I offer free Meditation on Weds nights for my whole network.

xx

Deanna

Community Newcomer

Congratulations to all!  It certainly has been one wild and crazy ride this past year, but, hopefully, 2021 will shine brightly and we can serve our communities even better!  Happy New Year to all and Best Wishes!

Community Regular

Thanks Thumbtack for those wonderful leads and great platform. Doubled my catering events! Smaller than last year’s but  still great parties. 

Richard Eydt

Bites By Eydt

Community Newcomer

Congratulations everybody! 👏👏

Active Community Member

Congrats to everyone for your continued success!  

Community Newcomer

Congratulations Top Pros!! 

JustinCredible Massage is running strong in LA, and I want to encourage you all to remain genuine, loving, and determined to creatively cater to the needs of the demand!

-Justin Maina

Community Regular

This badge is tiny in size but colossal in what it represents: hustle and dreams. A 400% growth in Virtual Personal Training in 2020 has everything to do with Thumbtack. Thank you. I saved gas and wear and tear on my vehicle, made more money and helped souls thrive in the Pandemic. 
Here’s to the class of 2021 Top Pros. Keep being awesome🎉

Community Regular

Thrilled to be included in this list for personal chefs.  I know it makes a difference in how frequently I get contacted for services.  I appreciate the award.

Thank you Thumbtack!

Community Newcomer

Very Cool.  Congrats everyone!

- Anthony

Community Newcomer

Feels good to be a part of the community! Congratulations to everyone and let’s keep crushing it in 2021!! 

Community Newcomer

Glad to hear my business made it as a top pro as we just joined thumbtack in September. Congratulations to all the top pros let’s continue to be great and stay safe during this pandemic. Best of luck to all business starting out this year 👍

-John 

@Castro’s Carpet 

Community Newcomer

Congrats to all!

Community Newcomer

Great job everyone!

Community Newcomer

We got it guys!! Congratulations to all

Community Newcomer

So excited to be a part of the Top Pro class! 

Community Regular

Congratulations to all the top pro n those tring to earn the badge keep up the effort u all will crush ur goal n endeavors.thx u to tt for there hard work.now let's get busy n make the bottom line.thx u all n congratulations. The People's Painter Inc. 

Community Regular

From Chaos To Comfort

Wow! So excited...good to hear because I felt I was in a slump. Thank you Thumbtack for providing about 75% of my business.

Community Newcomer

Awesome news! Glad to be apart of the TopPro category! 

Community Newcomer

What a year. This by far was my most successful year in my business, in the middle of a pandemic😳. What does the other side look like? I’m very thankful for thumbtack, they take the finding Custumer side of my business out of my list of things to worry about. I’m glad you all made it out unscathed one way or another. 2021 I don’t think is going to be anything different. I do believe when the pressure hits, you hit harder, so LETS GOO 2021!

Community Newcomer

It’s been an historic year we will all remember for generations I suspect. An important aspect of those memories will be the inventiveness and dedication required to keep going through the tough times. Thumbtack became an integral part of my success. My best customers have come to me through TT. Also, I’m sending a shout out 🏅 to TT Support for assistance through the year with help on profile tips and clarifications as the TT model improved month by month. 

Community Newcomer

Congratulations to everyone here, 2020 was a crazy year we are all here thanks to our hard work and a great appt.

thumbtack thank you for the support and all the great work

Community Newcomer

Congratulations everyone! We did it!!! I officially started my business in June and a Top Pro in January. 🙂 We all rocked this!!! Congrats!

Community Newcomer

Yay! We did it!!! Congrats everyone!!

Community Newcomer

Hello fellow hard workers and congrats!! My semi-retirement job performing weddings around Wisconsin and into Illinois and the U.P. has been very busy, especially during the warmer months. Just something to consider: if one or both people have military background, or are police or nurses, I give a fairly substantial discount. And, when it comes to counseling, many people cannot afford my hourly rate. I NEVER let that be an issue. I let them pay what they can afford. God is VERY faithful to bless more than abundantly....often way more work than I can ever get to. Just something to think about. If you have questions, feel free to contact me. Dios le bendiga!! (God bless you!!)

Community Regular

To another year of success and happiness! Keep rockin it y’all!!

Community Newcomer

Congratulations Top Pro team!! We made it! Looking forward to another successful year on Thumbtack!

Community Newcomer

Happy for another year as a Top Pro!

Community Regular

Congrats everyone! 2021 is gonna kick ass!

Community Newcomer

Whew I maintained these requirements for a whole 6mos to get this badge lol. Congratulations to everyone!!!

Community Regular

Good Day Top Pros 2021.

I would like to give a Big Thank You for all the Top Pros for 2021.

We all made difference in our communities we love and serve.

Lastly, I would like to thank Thumbtack for giving us this platform to recognize individuals across our great nation.

Havexa Great Year, see you in 2022.

Bert the Notary.

Community Regular

Yes glad to be Top Pro once again. This year definitely had it's challenges for me personally.  I'm still battling with this "Targeting" system. Most of the year I chose to stick to the "other leads". The Targeting hasn't proven to me to be beneficial enough to keep forking out a budget every week. I still completely detest not being able to see my leads beforehand. I don't like getting blind leads most of the time. Alot of them don't pan out or turn out to be non-serious clients. Not every lead is the same and I've tried to explain this numerous times to Thumbtack personnel. Also, something should be done more to give the advantage to Top Pros. Just because I don't have Targeting on means that I'm not at the top of the list of viewed professionals? Doesn't sit right with me. Sending out messages to customer who will never even view my quote just because I don't have Targeting on doesn’t please me either. But I fought through all that and managed to be keep my Top Pro status so yay me. 

Community Newcomer

This is great! Congrats to everyone. I wouldn't be where I am without this platform. Game changer. Thank you!