Congratulations to our July 2019 class of Top Pros!

Community Veteran
137 984 50.7K

It’s that time of the year again! We are so excited to announce our newest class of Top Pros: the Top Pro class of July 2019!

Top Pros are among the most popular and highly rated pros on Thumbtack. Being named a Top Pro is a huge accomplishment. Less than 4% of all pros on Thumbtack currently qualify - quite an exclusive group!

If you've just been named a Top Pro, please introduce yourself! Reply to this thread with the name of your business and where you're based. 

We’d also love to hear your #1 tip for becoming a Top Pro, so that other pros can learn from your success. You can include your tip in your introductory post below, or consider uploading a video of yourself just like this one.

Congratulations again! We’re so proud of your hard work. And we hope you are, too.toppro_widget_2.png

984 responses
Community Newcomer
Congrats to all and keep up the good work; God bless
Community Newcomer
Clinton Blakley owner of Therapy by Clinton in Grapevine, TX. Glad to make Top Pro and will continue to strive with Thumbtack. Congratulations to all the other Top Pros as well and may we all continue to succeed.
Community Regular

I have been a Top Pro since 2013.  Back in those early days Sechrestphotos was there from the beginning and for all the changes.  As a Top Pro we feel appreciated and supported.  It hasn't always been easy to stay on top.  It takes some work but it is worth it.

I have found asking for a review early even before the work is done can be helpful

Of course responding quickly.  We have taken full advantage of the short instant tag messages;  which help you to respond quickly.  

Closing the deal we had a new idea we call, "Up Front Pricing" where we answer all the most common questions.

Good Luck to all.

Alan and Ina Sechrest

Sechrestphotos

Community Newcomer
Thank you
Community Newcomer
Hi and thank you. My company name is Elusions Event Planning and I'm based on
New York, NY
Community Newcomer
Hi! I've been a top pro for July 🙂 I'm a private swim instructor in Central Florida! 🙂
Community Newcomer
hello tumbtack I have a question did I get to do a pro top on time in July? Thanks perfect match painting en San Francisco CA
Community Newcomer
I'm honored to be listed as a top pro.
I value my clients and always try to go the extra mile for them when needed. I text with them set up a meet and greet to be sure that it is a good fit for both myself and the client. I am very honest with them and if my schedule is satisfactory to them then we move forward. I am here to please my client and if they are okay with what i have to offer then we move forward.
Community Newcomer

Congrats everyone! I am Jason Kay II from Shreveport, LA and my business is iPhone repair. Its is called iOSPatch and you can look me up on FB!

Community Regular
Congrats to you all
Community Regular
Our name is DM TILE AND STONE INC. We are located in MODESTO CA. our number is 209-765-3832. I am Sergio Del Real General Manager at DM TILE. I am Very Honored to be elected Top Pro of the Month. I’ve always Tooken pride in all that I do . Specially in my work, treating every customer as if they were family . Always treating every job like it was my own home. First off I would like to thank all my customers for their trust and their reviews! Because without them none of this would be possible, and would like to thank all our workers at DM TILE, and THUMBTACK for their services . A tip to all thumbtack pros. It pays off to be punctual, reliable , always on top of your messages , and when you do get the job. Give it 110 percent. No cutting corners
Wooooooo. Whoooooo!!!! GO DM TILE, proving that we do go that extra mile!!
Community Newcomer

Congradulations to all other top pros we should interact with eachother to shares business and marketing ideas. Kyle Norton JD. 631-260-4160. z300fitness@gamil.com

Community Newcomer
Congratulations, the sky is the limit and the only way to go in success is up.
Community Newcomer
Thx kvpresco@ 72hrcomputerserv.weebly.com
Community Newcomer
We are "Maryland Mobile Notary" based in the state of Maryland serving the Washington D.C. metro area.

Consistency in great service and responsiveness to our clients is the key to get to the top as Top Pro.
Community Newcomer
ADRSOLUTION CO based in Chicago area
Community Newcomer

Hi!  Congrats to everyone in the Class of July 2019!  I’m a private piano teacher in Virginia and just doing what I love!  Everybody keep on truckin!

Jan Haflin🎹

Community Newcomer

Hi Guys, 

This is a blessing! My name is Brandon Boyce aka Dj Trakboy. I've been in the Djing business for almost 4 years with my brand (BoyceSound) and I enjoy bringing happines & joy to people lives by spinning music. It's truly an honor to be mentioned as a top pro on Thumbtack,  and an honor to be apart of this great class of pros. I wish everyone the best luck! If anyone would like to connect about business please send me an email @ bmboyce91@gmail. 

Lets keep rocking by providing excellent service!!!! 

Community Newcomer
Congratulations, enjoy 😀
Community Regular
Congratulations to my fellow graduates of Thumbtack Pro 2019! Reach over your shoulders and pat yourselves on the back! It is our dedication to customer service and our commitment to your companies that have gained us this recognition.
Community Newcomer
I’m so happy and honored to be a Top Pro among these wonderful and amazing entrepreneurs.
Community Newcomer
Thank you very much for the recognition
Community Newcomer
Harrington Moving LLC
based out of Lakewood, OH

The key to our success on Thumbtack is quick communication with customers. Not only answering immediately, but also being able to communicate through the app, email, text, or phone.
Community Newcomer
My name is Lisa Nentwig and I’m an attorney practicing in wills, trusts and estates in PA & NJ.

Congrats to the July 2019 class of Top Pros!!
Community Newcomer
C Pruitt Consulting (Career Coach) - Washington, DC metropolitan area. Nationwide.
Community Newcomer
I'm very pleased we are part of this. We work very hard at producing quality results.

Patrick J. Devereaux
Community Newcomer
Hi Everyone,

This is Jodie,’Fashion Stylist from An Eye for Color. Based in San Jose, CA, my services for men and women include Image Consulting, Wardrobe Audit and and Personal Shopping.
Community Newcomer
Thanks for the opportunity to work with you and your company
Community Newcomer
Hello
I like to get help from someone to run my page .
Will you ?
Community Newcomer
Handy Andys Detailed Cleaning from Buffalo NY. Being a top pro is difficult. You have to be able to sell yourself but deliver on your pitch. Consistency is the key. Be friendly and do the job with integrity and you can build a portfolio like mine. Good luck and congrats to all the other Top Pros!
Community Newcomer
Hello, I’m JD and I represent /own Aztech Pest Control & Herbicide Solutions based in Kilgore, Tx but serving the Greater East Texas area. My only advice is take care of your customer.
Community Newcomer
Hi my name is mayra Rivera and I stared a small business called Beauty~Up bridal makeup and hair services I have a small team of 3 and we travel all over #southencalifornia I'm very exited to be top pro here thank you for the recognition
Community Newcomer
Thanks guys, feels great!
Community Newcomer
Cheers everyone! PNW Bar Events for mobile bartending, saying hello. Serving Seattle to Portland.
Community Newcomer
Thank You!
Community Newcomer

Dr Concrete Surgery and Design

Repairing,resurfacing and restoring existing concrete areas since 1998

West Grove Pennsylvania  19390

Community Newcomer
Thank you so much 🙏🏽 I'm based in fort Lauderdale, tri county mobile
Community Newcomer
Sugar and Spice Bakery and I am based in Charlotte,NC area
Community Newcomer
My name is Atabu Otobo and my company is ACE Advisory Management based in NYC. Being a Top Pro requires that I respond to and address the customers needs in a timely manner at an affordable price
Community Newcomer
C&D’S Installers, Inc. We are based in Baltimore Maryland and our coverage area is Maryland, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Southern New Jersey . Thank you for the recognition from your company
Community Newcomer
So privileged to work with such wonderful clients who want to learn the sport of tennis ! I’m living my dream !
Community Regular

So proud to be a top pro.  It’s a lot of hard work but well worth it.  Congrats to all that have achieved this prominent status.  My number one tip to you all is to respond quickly even if you can’t do the job.  My number two tip is to under promise and over deliver.  Gets you five stars every time!

Community Regular

Moorbly, Resume Writing & LinkedIn profile witing service / Boston, MA & Remote. 

Community Newcomer

Hello everyone,

My name is Khari and I am the proud owner of Bounce On Us Party Rental in Brockton, Mass. Hard work and great customer service is the key to my success.

Community Newcomer
My number one tip is to make sure you know what the customer wants and even if you don’t do what the client wants, try to be flexible and open minded. Always show up early! If you think you can’t do the job, always offer suggestions for other services they may want, nice places to shoot, and other dates they may be available. Something I always do is make the client promise me they will write a review for me when the job is done.
Community Newcomer
Congrats everyone you deserve it!
Community Newcomer
Hello,
My photo Booth business, Celebrate! Selfies, is based in Phoenix, AZ.
Community Newcomer

Hi everyone! Shared Kudos 🙂 I'm a tutor in St. Louis, MO (no business name). 

My pro tip? I always always always ask what questions the client has for me at the end of a session. I encourage them to let me know precisely what they need. Adaptability to their specific needs is really important (I teach English, middle school through professionals), and supplementing a public school teacher salary means I have to be very aware of my clients' needs! 

Glad to be a Pro!

Community Newcomer

Hi! I am Vicki and my business is Refined Writing. I am a writing and English tutor based in the Boston area, but I do most of my tutoring via Skype, and also a lot of remote editing. In addition, I am a SAT prep tutor.

My biggest piece of advice for success is to respond quickly to leads - people often just want to hire someone NOW, so they might go with the first person who gets back to them. Make that person you!

Best of luck!

www.refinedwritingboston.com

IMG_1253.JPG

Community Newcomer

I am very happy this refferal service has done so well. I really enjoy using the platform, and it's been quite effective for me. My law office, Goldson Hoekel, LLC, a family lawfirm, has picked up a number of clients from Thumbtack. My number one tip, other than doing a good job, of course, is to talk to and listen to your customers. The number one complaint about lawyers is they don't communicate with their clients. If you just talk to them, you eliminate many problems. When I turn it around, I believe that the people I use for services make a better impression on me if they explain things, even if they over explain things. Cheers. Marshall Hoekel