Congratulations to our July 2019 class of Top Pros!

Community Veteran
137 984 50.9K

It’s that time of the year again! We are so excited to announce our newest class of Top Pros: the Top Pro class of July 2019!

Top Pros are among the most popular and highly rated pros on Thumbtack. Being named a Top Pro is a huge accomplishment. Less than 4% of all pros on Thumbtack currently qualify - quite an exclusive group!

If you've just been named a Top Pro, please introduce yourself! Reply to this thread with the name of your business and where you're based. 

We’d also love to hear your #1 tip for becoming a Top Pro, so that other pros can learn from your success. You can include your tip in your introductory post below, or consider uploading a video of yourself just like this one.

Congratulations again! We’re so proud of your hard work. And we hope you are, too.toppro_widget_2.png

984 responses
Community Newcomer
Terry's Sensational Cakes and based in Keller/Fort Worth area.
Community Regular
Great Job Guys! Cheers to ALL Your Hard Work!! Karli With Q Up the Mic..Centre, Al
Community Newcomer

Hi, We are Daniel's Den Heating and Cooling.  Congratulations everyone who made it. We are based out of Riverton, Utah.

Community Regular
Brian Winget Painting
Fort Wayne, Indiana
I'm honored to be a Top Pro! I look forward to a great second half of the year with Thumbtack!
Community Newcomer
Ruiz house cleaning services
Lancaster Ca
Community Regular
I don't take this for granted. I've poured my heart and soul into every event, always putting my clients needs first and never cutting any corners. Congrats to everyone that made the illustrious Top Pro status! Believe me, you've earned it!
Community Regular
Hello everyone! My name is Maria. I’m the owner of Sofibela’s Language World. I offer Spanish, ESL, and French Courses. I design courses according to each client’s needs and goals. I absolutely love my job. For me it is a must to respond quickly and be flexible with the schedule.
Community Newcomer
It’s truly been a experience since we’ve started this journey. Now there’s no going back!!! Happy that we were able to make it to top pro another year!!!
Community Newcomer
Julie and Sons Weddings in Vero Beach Florida.
Community Regular

Congratulations to all who made Top Pro! I own Pawsitive Foundations, a dog training company based in NC!

Community Newcomer
We'll done everyone!! We are The Mural Works, Inc. Based in Wa State. www.muralworks.com Have a successful summer!!
Community Regular
Congrats to you too!
Community Newcomer
Thank you and Congratulations Top Pros! Robin McKenna Hair and make-up Artist Warwick RI.
Community Newcomer
Prestige Window Solutions- Redondo Beach, CA

Number one tip would be, to care! Treat everybody in and around your business with respect and integrity. Its goes along way. Take the time to help understand your clients and respond with non aggressive responses.
Community Newcomer
Thanks
Community Regular
Thank you so much and congratulations to all. My name is Marcia Davis of Sacred Journey Services, LLC.
Community Regular
Congrats to all of you! May the success continue 👌🏽🤗
Community Newcomer
Thanks! My name is Tim Sanders. I own Solar Shield Blinds Shades Solutions in Kansas City, MO. We specialize in any type of custom window covering, and I offer art hanging and shade & blind repair as well. Thumbtack has been a very good source for quality leads. I make a point to respond quickly and communicate very thoroughly with prospective customers. I've had very good success with turning my leads into sales and have been pleased with the quality of customers I've met through Thumbtack.
Community Regular
Community Regular
Congratulations to all of you! May the success continue ...
Community Newcomer

Lupita's Cleaning based in Los Angeles CA

Community Newcomer
Thank you!
We are located in Bentonville, AR. Our business name is Maid In Bentonville. For us to be a Top Pro for July, it starts by loving what you do and being persistent no matter what comes your way.

Thanks Thumbtack for such an amazing medium.

Maid In Bentonville
Community Newcomer

Hi..Jerry Lonon here from;

Jerry's I'll Fix It.

there are a number of things that keeps me with 5* reviews..being honest, upfront, punctual, tidy, follow up and friendly..

Love my profession..

Community Regular
Glad to be here! There is a lot to improve and never stop doing that. Congrats to y’all, we all know how much hard work takes to be here!
Community Regular
Congrats to everybody. Always looking forward to our goals
Community Newcomer
DJ NEAL. (Neal Whitt) St Mary's, GA

I just love what I do!
Community Newcomer

Top Pro

Toni and I are proud to be selected in the top pro group, Our motto is your wedding your way. We value our customers and will do whatever necessary to make them happy. at weddingsbydavidandton.com (walking with the master ministries) we are here to make your wedding special. we offer wedding officiant male or female, Photography and DJ service.

Community Regular

BNM Recording Studio based in Los Angeles, California

Community Newcomer
Gary Spaulding Contracting Services
Marshfield, MA
Thanks and I'm honored!
Community Newcomer

Feels good! Congrats to everyone! It's taken a while to reach Top Pro! Jamie from GoFigure (bookkeeping and accounting services)

Community Newcomer
Congratulations everyone keep it up
Community Regular
Congrats to all . I am excited to be a Top Pro. Ty!!
Community Newcomer

Charleston S.C

Active Community Member
G'day! My name is Daniel, and I'm a math and physics tutor in Los Angeles (and online).

My tip is: don't wait too long to ask your customers for reviews. I've missed out on a few reviews, when I didn't seize the chance to ask them in-person, and then couldn't convince them to do so later (via text).
Community Newcomer
Congratulations to all that made it!!

M & M Handy Services Az
Surprise Arizona

I wish that the leads could be charged on second contact to weed out the ghost leads
Community Regular
From Albert J Hernandez the Untamed Chef...
I would personally like to congratulate everyone To the top pro program...
Community Newcomer
Hi everyone!
Congratulations!
My name is Jack, and I own a small Moving Company in Austin, TX:
THE MOVING KINGS. I love what I do, and do my best to keep every client happy. It's hard, but not impossible. Good luck in your business!
Community Newcomer
Bayless Enterprises, Oldsmar Fl.
Active Community Member

Great job everyone!  Looking forward to 2020!

Community Regular
Congrats to everyone who earned Top Pro! I’m Crystal Gillery, LMFT of Cura Couples and Family Therapy Center of Atlanta.
Community Regular
Congrats to All in the July 2019 Class of Top Pros! Its definitely a commitment and I have benefited greatly from all the hard work. I am located in Atlanta and am in the business of PR and Writing Services. Thanks Thumbtack!
My website is www.snefzgerpr.com and my blog is www.seeingbeyondtheordinary.com.
Insta is @snefzgerpr.com.
Community Regular
Thanks for rating me a Top Pro again! Sometimes Thumbtack can be tricky to work with but at times like these, you feel part of a community that wants you to succeed! Huge kudos to all you aiming to be the best 💪🏼🧡
I’m a Pacific Northwest Photographer based in Oregon
Check out my Instagram 😍
www.instagram.com/maryberrienphoto
Or www.maryberrienphoto.com
Community Newcomer
Thank you!
Janis Lozano of Artistry by Janis Lozano. Excited to be a Top Pro.
Community Regular
This is awesome! Thank you
Community Newcomer
Congratulations to all of my fellow Top Pros. It’s so great to be recognized in such a competitive market
Community Regular
SW Sunset Productions
Oro Valley, AZ
Community Newcomer

Congratulations to all of us! Oleksandra Photography serves clients in CT and NY area 🙂 Share your work!

Pet PhotographyPet PhotographyKids and Family PhotographyKids and Family PhotographyWedding/Event PhotographyWedding/Event Photography

Community Newcomer
Stitches n Ditches here. Quality custom quilting. I am in Virginia. I've been on thumbtack for 2 years. I've been a top pro for 2 years as well! Love this app. Its found me hundreds of customers. All the best to my fellow top pros!
Community Newcomer
Hello to everybody that is out their that uses Thumbtack Pros and Customers. It takes both sides to be successful. My name is Kenny Blount. I am the owner of KB Drywall. I am based out of North Vernon Indiana. If you check my reviews you will see I will go wherever a customer is to do a job. I have a broad range.Thanks to Thumbtack for helping getting the right kind of customers sent to me. Also thanks to all the nice customers that I have met through Thumbtack. I really only did the work that was needed to be done for all of them. The only thing I would say is do not over book jobs. Because you can only take care of one at a time. If it will be 1 or 2 weeks before you can do it be honest and tell them that. Sometimes they will wait other times they might get someone else. But that is their decision not ours. Trying to get to them all will not work and ends bad for both sides. It is just bad for business. Thanks to all past and future customers. Looking forward to meeting a lot more customers.
Community Regular
Mondragon Mechanical
Out of Dallas, TX
CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE