Congratulations to our July 2019 class of Top Pros!

Community Veteran
137 984 85.9K

It’s that time of the year again! We are so excited to announce our newest class of Top Pros: the Top Pro class of July 2019!

Top Pros are among the most popular and highly rated pros on Thumbtack. Being named a Top Pro is a huge accomplishment. Less than 4% of all pros on Thumbtack currently qualify - quite an exclusive group!

If you've just been named a Top Pro, please introduce yourself! Reply to this thread with the name of your business and where you're based. 

We’d also love to hear your #1 tip for becoming a Top Pro, so that other pros can learn from your success. You can include your tip in your introductory post below, or consider uploading a video of yourself just like this one.

Congratulations again! We’re so proud of your hard work. And we hope you are, too.toppro_widget_2.png

984 responses
Community Newcomer
Congrats to all of us! Diamond Clear Aquarium and Pond Maintenance. Long Island, NY
-Carol Bendo, Owner
Community Regular
Totally!
Active Community Member
Barbie Butterworth with Barisgraphics based outside of Washington DC! Thanks TT, proud to be a Top Pro since 2015.
Community Newcomer
Greetings
Stephen Kershner of "Weddings Your Way" based in Tampa/St. Petersburg, Florida.
Community Newcomer
Wow. What an honor. At Blash Studios, we always strive to do our best. Receiving this status is just another sign that our efforts are being received.

Thanks so much,
Bryan Lash
Blash Studios
Bellevue, Wa 98005
Community Veteran
Thank You! It wasn’t easy! Especially with all the changes the last year. Though Marcos announcement email said “your thriving”, that is far from the truth. I managed to get Top Pro status this year, which I worked hard for, but it has cost me greatly. The profit margin is not as it once was and the cost To get those bookings has tripled. Tripled. Fact. We all know that and all feel that change. The system needs major changes and I hope to see those soon. Filtering customers properly so those on promote stop wasting their dollars needs to be addressed and more efficient. Why is a customer clicking on “are you available” when I am being filtered to them only because I am available! Why is a customer asking me for a estimate when the estimate (in most services) shows them the estimate? Customers shouldn’t even have these buttons to click. This is a sample of many simple things that need adjustments. I hope within the next month or so we see these changes that have been promised. I truly want to root for Thumbtack again. I want to refer to friends again! I really am grateful for this site that has allowed for me to expand my passion. Changed my life for sure. However, this last year has been truly disheartening. Anyway - Congratulations to all of you that made Top Pro. I tip my hat to each of you! And thank you to all the customer support staff who have worked with us during this last year of dramatic, challenging changes!
Community Newcomer
Any tile guys in the south Florida area need some extra work? Pembroke Pines area...I have 1300 sq/ft all materials and tools (if necessary) provided. Contact me. Congrats to everyone here!
Community Newcomer

Hello all! Happy to be here - congrats.

Community Newcomer

Andersen Moving/ Stuart, Florida 

Community Newcomer
Hi,
Teresa Mitchell here. Owner of NW Organizer based out of Vancouver, WA
Tip: Transparency. A potential client should know exactly what they are getting, how the process will go and what’s needed of them. All inclusive pricing.
Community Newcomer
I know this is exciting for those who've made Top Pro! Continue reaching your goals.

LMT Bryan Shaw
Community Newcomer

FrostForward Learning, based out of Jersey City, NJ and online. 🙂

Community Newcomer
Thanks and congratulations to everyone else. Keemer Plumbing from Taylorsville UT. Thumbtack has been great.
Community Veteran
My one strong piece of advice - your profile photo needs to represent you professionally. I’ve seen some profile photos that I question and are confused by. So that is what the customer sees as well. A nice friendly, professional photo. Don’t oversell it or be too creative or weird or use just a logo. This is a image based site so put you best efforts in representing yourself first.
Community Newcomer
Hello Everyone,
I do tutoring in math, physics, general computer skills, web design, and more! Based in Los Angeles but can service anyone online as well!
Community Newcomer
Awesome!! I love thumbtack!
Kenneth Asire Plumbing
San Francisco, CA
Community Newcomer
Hi Everyone! Kristina Reynolds with Pro Push Fitness. We are a personal training and small geoup6 fitness gym in Gilbert, AZ.
My tip for making Top Pro is respond timely, be on time to appointments and ask your client for a Thumbtack review "through the app" by the 2nd workout (not in person because they forget).
Community Newcomer
Congratulations to everyone!
Community Newcomer

Good on ya Top Pros!

Dino Caderao
Aloha Dinocean Photography
Long Beach California

Community Newcomer
Congrats!
Community Newcomer
Hi, I’m Eric Handyman base in westminster servicing 50 miles radius from my home base.
Thanks for selecting me for 2 consecutive years of being a Top Pro.

tip.

Always provide a customer with high quality of work, always update them on the process of work that has been completed and give them a discounted labor fee charges ona large project.

Again thank you for choosing me as one of the Top Pro 2019....

CHEERS
Community Regular
“Bride-to-be” Weddings

This is such an honor! I make it a point to respond immediately whenever I get an potential client. I follow up on unanswered messages and make sure I provide great customer service from the initial contact until the very last minute. I appreciate Thumbtack and how this platform has allowed me to grow my business.
Community Regular
Congratulations to everyone that made it to Top Pro!! Nice to see our hard work acknowledged in such a positive light.
Enjoli Maurisma, Planner and Coordinator with Designs Beyond Imagination, Based in South Florida
Community Newcomer
Nolan Bixler
Bixno Handy LLC
Dallas/Fort Worth, TX
BixnoHandy.com 😎
Community Regular
Hi Fellow Top Pros,
I am honored to be recognized for representing Thumbtack and
Xtraordinary Images Photography as businesses that provide exceptional service and products to our clients.
I believe one important reason my clients consistently rate me highly is my commitment to great communication with them. I try to anticipate their questions and answer them before they ask.

Thanks again Thumbtack!

Robert Hibler, Phographer, Xtraordinaryjmages.website
Community Newcomer
ClearCom, LLC Pro A/V
Branchburg NJ
Did not even realize we even qualified because we respond the same way online as we do in person or on the phone and that is to get back as fast as possible to at least let the customer know you are interested.
Community Newcomer

Happy to be here - I work my butt off, so this is a nice little reward, I know you all do, too! I'm Brenda, a Destination documentary-style wedding and family photographer based in South Florida, check out my site here: www.bravoimage.com. I also do Personal Branding Photography for entrepreneurs if you'd like some help, just drop me a line- brenda@Bravoimage.com

Thanks!

Community Regular
Congratulations everyone!! May you all continue to be prosperous and successful in your ventures, I'm happy to be amongst you!!

Chi Dr Productions
DJ Entertainment
Reston, VA
Community Regular
I admire your hard work and dedication. Keep up the great work!!
Community Newcomer

Congratulations to all of our fellow Top Pros from Renaissance Man LLC a Residential builder, remodeler and handyman service out of St. Paul, MN.!

Community Regular
Congratulations. I am a wedding and event planner based in South Florida. Hope we can work together sometime.
Designs Beyond Imagination
Designs_beyond_imagination
Info@dbimagination.com
Community Newcomer
Thank you for this honor! What a terrific group to be a part of! As a public speaking and business coach, I’ve been thrilled with Thumbtack as a reliable quality lead source. Cheers!
Active Community Member
Hi everyone ☺️
My name is Dany I m a makeup artist and I m a top pro for 2 years now.
I wanted to introduce myself and share some tips in the future, I think that help each other will make us more experienced and keep being successful on this great platform ( I know we went to a difficult moment but it’s gone ☺️🙏🏻) for us professionals.
Talk soon keep in touch!
Danymakeup
Community Newcomer
I Speak Dog - Behaviorist and Trainer
Orange County, California

Hello Everyone!
Community Newcomer
Great work! Be timely with any inquiry. Best, George
Community Newcomer
Based in San Jose! My tip is to start your business at a very affordable price and ask for reviews! Post a ton of photos too!
Active Community Member
Hi everyone!
My name is Dany I m a makeup artist and I m a top pro for 2 years now.
I wanted to introduce myself and share some tips in the future, I think that help each other will make us more experienced and keep being successful on this great platform ( I know we went to a difficult moment but it’s gone ) for us professionals.
Talk soon keep in touch!
Danymakeup
Community Newcomer

This is Brenda of Brenda Goddard Designs. I paint murals in the lovely Pacific North West and beyond. Congrats to my fellow Top Pros!

Community Newcomer
Congratulations to all of us!
Community Regular

Thank you !!

Community Newcomer
Congratulations to y’all! May the blessings continue 🙏🏻
Community Newcomer
Thanks! I’m Timothy Johnson, owner of RV Rejuvenation’s based in Cape Coral, Florida. My advice would be to always respond as quickly as possible, whether you want the job or not!
Community Regular
Congrats to all the Top Pros out there!
Active Community Member
I take being a top Pro here on thumbtacks very seriously I am my employees we work very hard to maintain their reputation with our customers and how to request they come in here on Thumbtack it takes teamwork me being the leader I try my best to lead my team in the best direction that I know how I provide my customers and my team with the best leadership possible I've been doing this for 19 years and being a top Pro here on thumbtacks I try my best to be a very professional service for thumbtack I've been with thumb tacks since 2013 Thumbtack says proven to be a very crucial part of My Success I will plan on continuing with them they are a very crucial part of my company and they have been very good to me at my company thank you thumbtack for everything and I appreciate you for making me top Pro here on thumbtacks and I look forward to a bright future with you
Community Regular
I joined thumbtack in December and wanted Thumbtack pro as soon as I found out what it was. I made it a priority and I’m proud of myself. (I Hope other pros are too) Is Thumbtack perfect? No but it has helped my business grow in wonderful ways and I’m happy to be here
Community Regular

Hey Top Pro Team! CONGRATULATIONS! WE ROCK!

My name is Chris Loveland and I run a professional coaching business, a media marketing/social media consulting business and I am a performer on the side. Busy/awesome life bringing value to as many people as I can, with the time given to me. 

Send anyone my way! I would love to get to know each of you in the Top Pro Community or anyone who wants to network as well! Send me an email – clovebusinesslife@gmail.com

I love fellow humans helping humans. Sending love and good vibes to you and your business. Talk soon! 😊
      -Chris  

Community Newcomer
Being selected to the Top Pro List made my day! Thank you Thumbtack 👍 and Thank you customers!
Community Regular

Hey Top Pro Team! CONGRATULATIONS! WE ROCK!

Thanks for all the love. 
My name is Chris Loveland and I run a professional coaching business, a media marketing/social media consulting business and I am a performer on the side. Busy/awesome life bringing value to as many people as I can.

I would love to get to know each of you in the Top Pro Community or anyone who wants to network as well! Send me an email – clovebusinesslife@gmail.com

I love fellow humans helping humans. Sending love and good vibes to you and your business. Talk soon! 😊
-Chris  

Community Newcomer
Congratulations to all!

Bill Klein
Klein Investigation LLC
Philadelphia, Pa
Community Newcomer

My business name is Marinewife Multisport and I work out of College Station Texas. I am a trainer and Triathlon Coach. 🙂 Mary