Congratulations to our July 2019 class of Top Pros!

Community Veteran
136 984 37.2K

It’s that time of the year again! We are so excited to announce our newest class of Top Pros: the Top Pro class of July 2019!

Top Pros are among the most popular and highly rated pros on Thumbtack. Being named a Top Pro is a huge accomplishment. Less than 4% of all pros on Thumbtack currently qualify - quite an exclusive group!

If you've just been named a Top Pro, please introduce yourself! Reply to this thread with the name of your business and where you're based. 

We’d also love to hear your #1 tip for becoming a Top Pro, so that other pros can learn from your success. You can include your tip in your introductory post below, or consider uploading a video of yourself just like this one.

Congratulations again! We’re so proud of your hard work. And we hope you are, too.toppro_widget_2.png

984 responses
Community Newcomer
Hi my name is Telicia and my business is HiarbymotherT a mobile hair service in New Orleans. I’ve been using Thumbtack for 7months and I am happy to become a top pro. The one tip I would give is to be quick with responds but also always deliver a positive experience and top service
Community Newcomer
I never thought Thumtack could bring this much success! I officially quit my full time construction job this year and, started my own business and never believed I would ever make a AMAZING living off an app!! Thank you THUMBTACK!!
Community Newcomer
Thank you. I really enjoy using Thumbtack. My business name is Sphar Enterprises. I do counseling, Reiki Energy & Crystal Healing and a wide variety of other services. My office is in Colorado so I do a lot of Skype sessions.
Community Newcomer
I learned that one on my own. Great tip! As an organizer I origanally posted a perfect office space photo. I thougt it would set me apart.
I was hired by a client and while there he told me how off putting it was. He hired me due to a real phone conversation but was skeptical prior if I was a “person” or could physically and quickly handle his particular project by the hour.
I changed it back then to my recent photo done professionally.
I got a lot more leads after that, coincidence or not!
Community Newcomer
Congrats all!
Community Regular
Oceanique Catering and Events
Southfield Mi

Top pro for 4 years
Community Regular
Congratulations to all Top Pros and continued success
Community Newcomer

thank you so much its an honor 

Community Regular
Hi, I'm Larry. My business is Heathens Alley Electric based out of Aurora, Colorado. Congratulations to all my fellow top pros, may your businesses thrive😎
Community Newcomer
Assembly required
N babylon. ..
My no 1 tip tp being a top pro, treat all your clients like there family.
Community Regular

Jacob's Lawn Care - Knoxville, TN - Specializing in Shrub and Hedge Trimming, along with Mulch and of course Mowing

Shrubs 06 26 19.JPG

Community Newcomer
DJ Solstice
Irvine, CA
Providing an INCREDIBLE and AMAZING experience unlike any other mobile DJ. Concert-grade lighting, lasers, CO2 cannons, and more!
Community Newcomer
Thank you
Community Regular
Congrats to all!👍👏
Community Newcomer
SAVE A LIFE SOLUTIONS CPR VA Beach VA. I teach the tide water area healthcare providers and non-healthcare CPR, FIRST AID, AED
Community Newcomer

What works for is making sure our response time is prompt and our auto messages provides pictures of our work. 

Community Newcomer
Congratulations to all the pro's working hard and changing lives.
Community Newcomer
Hi! I am so excited to earn this achievement! I use thumbtack for 90% of my business and love it! I am a makeup artist in Columbia South Carolina 😊
Community Newcomer
I been producing online videos for the past 12years and my main goal is to deliver the best video for your marketing strategies within your budget. Responsible, Top quality and fast response. Uonlinetv.com
Community Regular
OneforLife Weddings (officiant) out of Castle Rock, Colorado.
My tip: know and be able to communicate what sets your service apart (both in writing & verbally). The follow through and make every experience great for your customers!
Community Newcomer
Congrats to everyone who made it!! I am Jessica Fiveash and I’m the Lone Ranger owner/ employee with Fiveash 5-Star Clean based out of Murfreesboro, TN.
Community Newcomer

Personal Trainer in Houston, TX! Thank you and congrats to all the pros! 

Community Newcomer
This is a proud achievement!
Customer-centric is everything!
Community Newcomer
Thank you Thumbtack it’s honor to be selected as a Top Pro
Community Newcomer
I am located in Miami. My little piece of advice is to reply to the future client within a reasonable time frame.
Community Newcomer

Thanks and congratulations all around. David Mayfield, wedding officiant in El Paso, Tx.

Community Newcomer
Thanks very much!!
Community Regular
Glad to be a part of a great platform!

Never give up... value yourself and take pride in what you do.

It’s never a wrong time to call Right Time!
Community Newcomer

Hi, everyone! I also would like to extend a strong congratulations! My name is Jelani. I'm a mobile private bartender/mixologist based out of Long Island, N.Y. My brand goes by the name of TheBoozyButler and I do all kinds of events all over the Tri-State Area.

Community Regular
Thanks and it is an honor to be among such great professionals. I will continue to do my best at all times. Thank you again.
Community Newcomer
Hi Folks! This is Mark the Electrician working in San Diego County and sometimes Orange County. Congratulations to all the Top Pros. Hope that I can learn more from you all.
Active Community Member

G & P Home Solutions of Allenstown NH

Community Regular
Congratulations to each and everyone who made the TOP PRO LIST from ROOTER PROS LLC, We are based out of Cohutta, Ga. and have a very large service area for our customers in TN. and Ga. I know it’s a lot of hard work, Patience and understanding as the saying goes you can’t please them all no matter how hard you try and strive to put a smile on a customer’s face you just cannot please them all up learned this the hard way as I’m a very outspoken honest upfront person with each and everyone of our customers, some customers don’t know how to take that, I would want someone to be up front an honest with me if the tables were turned as well, no matter what. Also, we at Rooter Pros LLC Family owned plumbing don’t push customers to getting other things fixed if we see something else may need fixed we will just advise our customers to keep a close eye on what could become a problem an to call us an 9/10 they call us back. I will say it drives me crazy getting charged so much just to have a customer contact us asking questions an or shopping around checking prices, I’ve never agreed with that, but I’m blessed to have been chosen as one of Thumbtack’s “TOP PROS” to bad they don’t mail us out some decals with that information for us to advertise on our work trucks/vans hint hint!! For the pros whom didn’t make it, keep your head up keep working hard doing your all to make your customers happy as they don’t know us Pro’s get charged when they don’t an we look forward to their feedback so sent some follow up text message asking them how everything is going an if all is well see if they will please give you a great feedback for others to see!! I hope this helps others out!!
Community Newcomer
Congratulations to everyone who made Top Pro!

-Capstone Handy Services Gilbert, AZ
Community Newcomer

Hey everyone, it’s good to be among all of you top pros!  Congratulations, and keep up the great service!

Holly

Little Bird Piano Academy

Community Newcomer
Hi, how thanks for the Top pros came back!
Community Newcomer
Hey guys! Thank you Thank you! My name is Eric I am the owner of EZ Personal Training based in Arizona! I’ve always seen these emails when thumbtack announces their top pros. I was taken by surprise to see I was on it this time! It feels great to be amongst all you other Top Pros out there, working hard! I promise I’ll continue to work as hard as I have be to provide the best for our clients! Thank you again!
Community Newcomer

Hi and thanks for the kudos. 

Glad to be in the 'elite' 4%

I'm a writer/editor, mostly of books and theses. Immortal Writing, gk@gkwriter.com. 

I think people I work with understand that I enjoy what I'm doing and  that my goal is to help them get down on paper what they're trying to communicate simply and clearly.  I really love the work. After 42 years of practicing law (successfully) I'm finally spending my time writing and editing. I'm presently putting 3 novels on Kindle and Amazon. I get why people want their work to be acknowledged and for that, the writing needs to be done right. 

Thanks again! And congratulations to all! 

Community Newcomer
Congratulations everyone for all hoards work,i am a painter and Owner Oliveiras Restoration &Painting, all costumer gonna be happy with a grate job. Thank you everyone.
Community Newcomer
Way to go, Top Pros for July, 2019! Congratulations! And thank you, Thumbtack, for this honor once again!
Louise London-Choate
AVIVA Reiki, Relaxation, & Healing
Malden, MA
https//www.avivareikirelaxationhealing.com
Community Newcomer

The key to succeed is to respond fast, act like a pro, charge reasonable, and by all means, be sincere with the customer. They will recommend you with an open heart. 

Community Newcomer
Hello! I’m a licensed massage therapist and located in Reno,NV!
Community Newcomer

Be Balanced Bodywork Grand Rapids, MI Bebalancedgr.com

Community Newcomer
Valley carpet repair and installation
Phoenix Arizona
Community Newcomer
We are Cesiah, Hiran and Yesenia with mobile massage based out of the Coachella Valley! We do our best by checking our thumbtack every 30min or so!
Community Newcomer

Retta & Co. Professional Agency - Washington, DC

rettaandco.com

Community Regular

I would like to thank Thumbtack for this tremendous recognition. I truly appreciate all of the quality service and access you have provided through this portal. Congratulations to all of the other Top Pros for 2019. Continued success to each and everyone. #ClassOf2019 #TopPro

Community Regular
Congratulations to all the Top Pros! It is a honor to be one! We always want to do our very best for every customer we service!
God Bless!
Community Regular
Hi Folks you want to become a top pro stay on top of all ur clients,always go above and beyond for them its pays off in a major way with this stunning tt app.
Community Regular
Congratulations to all the new Top Pros in July 2019 keep up the great work and align urself w tt and stay positive they have a great team at thumbtack, thx u again .