Congratulations to our July 2019 class of Top Pros!

Community Veteran
137 984 66.2K

It’s that time of the year again! We are so excited to announce our newest class of Top Pros: the Top Pro class of July 2019!

Top Pros are among the most popular and highly rated pros on Thumbtack. Being named a Top Pro is a huge accomplishment. Less than 4% of all pros on Thumbtack currently qualify - quite an exclusive group!

If you've just been named a Top Pro, please introduce yourself! Reply to this thread with the name of your business and where you're based. 

We’d also love to hear your #1 tip for becoming a Top Pro, so that other pros can learn from your success. You can include your tip in your introductory post below, or consider uploading a video of yourself just like this one.

Congratulations again! We’re so proud of your hard work. And we hope you are, too.toppro_widget_2.png

984 responses
Community Newcomer
Thank you!
Community Newcomer
Congrats to the 2019 TOP pros! My name is Shaye with Kreshco Pest Control based out of Cleveland.
Community Regular
TLF SERVICES (Ollie B Lashley). Congrats to all hardworking Top Pros. We all know that it’s not as near as easy as we make it look or seem, countless hours of hard work and dedication that goes unseen. Sacrificies and Commitment through the ups and downs... Never Wavering or Giving Up... Taking the Good with the Bad and continuing to Strive for Perfection... This honor is so much more than a badge, but an true acknowledgement Of all of the overlooked duties that actually build a Solid Top Pro.... Continued Success to All.... Hats off to another Amazing Year.... Blessings.....
Community Newcomer
Thank you very much !!! Much Love!
Community Regular
Thx u thumbtack for ur hard work first half of year now let's do it again twice as big final half.Thx u Mark for ur support n hard work ,great ideas,etc.The People's Painter Inc. Long Island Suffolk county's #1painters.
Community Newcomer
Lisa Mancuso Horn Photography located in Northville Michigan
Community Newcomer
Cazaubon's Exterior Cleaning, L.L.C. Very excited and grateful for the opportunity!
Community Regular
This is awesome! I worked hard and some amazing new clients and friends thru Thumbtack and now I'm a Top Pro! Feels good! Www.Truespiritfitness.com Health and Fitness Coach, Atlanta, Ga.
Active Community Member

congrats to all!

https://pastorhoward.com

Community Regular
Keep up the good work. I have been in the customer service industry for over 40 years successfully. I feel a customer wants someone they can trust. Someone who shows concern for what they say and will listen. Someone who sticks to details of their needs and follows up. Wishing you all the best.
Michael
Community Newcomer

Congratulations everyone!

Active Community Member

Congrats everyone. 

thelast10sf.com

Community Newcomer

I am glad to be part of this team and wish everyone good luck!

Community Newcomer

Hello Everyone and congratultions to everyone who made it to the TopPro! 🙂 

I own Dance With Panache, a Latin Ballroom Dance Company and I guess making it here is a mix of a lot of things.

1. Top Most IMO: The best quality service and being attentive to what they really want. Be nice, genuine and be attentive, period. 

2. Friendly and personalized responses: When I do respond to my clients I dont respond with a standard response. Templates are a great start but I do modify them a lot to make them more personalized to what their originial questions and concerns were. 

3. Response Time: For the clients who contact me first and I want to accept the lead I get back to them as quickly as possible. 

4. Reviews: These definitely give you more credibility, so build more reviews. But mind well, your service should match the reviews you are eventually collecting. Reviews are not to trick clients to just get to you, but to give them an idea of what they can expect when they come to you and have a level of comfort already before they come to you. 

Overall, be nice, genuine, curteous and respecful and really look at each client from the perspective of helping them (not just making money) and there would be nothing stopping you 🙂 

Thank you for reading the long response whoever got to this point 🙂 

Community Regular

Hey everyone!  Congratulations!  Knena and John here, we are proud to be apart of this community!  We are a pre and post production company based in Chicago that does everything from make-up artistry to photography and videography.  If you ever need our services or just want to chat small business talk, feel free to reach out!  info@cassiendee.com

Community Newcomer

Hi I am Lourdes Aquino, CEO of Akily Music/Luly House Maintenance. Located in Miami, FL. 

Community Regular

Natoya & Dwayne Walker

PartyTyme Entertainement/Dallas-Ft. Worth

We're so excited to become apart of the Top Pro Team! This let's us know that our hard work and dedication to our business is definetly paying off! We truly value our customers and strive to provide the best service of party rental equipment in our area. 

Thank you and congrats to all of the Top Pro Canidates of July 2019 as well! 

Community Newcomer
Congratulations to everyone! Keep up the good work!
Community Newcomer
DJ/ Audio Service Provider: DJCAudio.Com
Thanks, its an honor to be amongst the elite independent service providers in the Nation. I work hard, I honor business integrity and I'm NEVER LATE. These three things alone will bring you success wherever you are in life. If anyone's getting married, has a public promotion, or need live audio for any reason I'm your guy!
Community Newcomer
Buzzworthy home services is a handyman business located in Scottsdale, Arizona
Community Regular
Thank You I work really hard to satisfy the customer and meet their expectations!
Community Regular
Congratulations everyone on your success! I am a makeup artist based in Lithonia, Ga. My Top Pro tip is to be professional, consistent, and swift when connecting with potential clients.
Community Newcomer

ArborJack's Tree Service, Nashville and surrounding cities. One customer at a time. We do our best to treat every customer like there our only customer. We strive to leave every customer fully satisfied. Thank you to our customers for making us a top pro.

Community Newcomer
Congrats to all of you!!! My name is Dewayne Clay and I own Amp’d Interiors in Memphis TN area. Thumbtack has really helped me grow my business and I get a lot of customers that love the platform. My business is mostly drywall,texture and paint but I end up doing a lot of other things for customers as well. If you treat each customer as if they are the top priority, take pride in your work and go the extra mile , do what you say you will do or do more (not less for sure) and be on time to do it and leave the place cleaner that when you arrived there’s no way that you can go wrong. Many different sites contact me all of the time but I gladly refuse them and do not need them. Thumbtack has been faithful to me since I started and with them, repeated customers and word of mouth I couldn’t handle more business.
Thanks Thumbtack and congrats to everyone again. It really shows that you care about what you do!!!👍
Community Newcomer
We are honored to join the team of Top Pros. A huge thanks goes out to the staff and Pros doing an amazing job on a daily basis. May everyone have a successful, profitable second half.
Mike @ Hurley Electric
Harrisburg PA
Community Regular

I am happy to be recognized as a top pro and hope to stay in this wonerfull group of people who are consistently making customers happy. Happy customers make a friendly work environment and present oppurtunity for repeat business.

Community Newcomer
White Cove Inc
Morgan Hill, California
Community Newcomer

Wow, this  Top Pro designation is an honor!  Thanks,  I would just like to say that in all my dealings with my customers, I always try to exceed their expectations of me.

Community Newcomer
Hygher Standard Cleaning (HSC) Boise, Idaho..
Community Newcomer

Hi!!!! Congratulations to us!!!

My business, Hiatus Mobile Massage, is based in the Southeast area of Georgia. We provide relaxing massages in the comfort of the client's home or location of preference. I use my business to also contract out private contractors for groups.

Community Newcomer

Hello, my company is called Temuco LLC, we are kitchen cabinet installers. I have received the news that we are Top pro again. But what does this mean? If I search google for installers of kitchens, the list that Thumbtack offers is not even sorted by quality !!! .... the first of the list has only 4.7 stars. Only in the fourth place is a Top Pro shown. If you want your business to go well, and ours goes well, at least put the top pro first !! ...

Community Newcomer
Foremost congratulations, to all who made it to this status with Thumbtack. As we all know the consistency and effort it takes to become a pro-fessional in your craft is not easy. My name is Aaron and I run Walker Fotografy LLC. a wedding and portrait photography business, in Indianapolis, IN. I started talking conflict photographs while deployed in Afghanistan and upon returning I started my business.

My one tip I have would be; look to make customers as happy as you would want to be if you were on the receiving side. The emotions you invoke are what bring new and existing customers. Tip for thumbtack be quick to respond 8/10 the first to respond get the job.

Good luck,
Aaron Walker
www.walkerfotografy.space
Community Newcomer
I am so happy to be a part of such a great group of hard working pros like myself. As one of the owners of Cable Guy Communications I know what dedication and determination it takes for todays small buisness owners to achieve success. Thumbtake provides its Pros with not just leads they give needed support to make sure we succeed. I think its super that they set the top pros apart giving us credit for going above and beyond for ever customer.
We at Cable Guy Communications are honored to be here.
Community Newcomer
Congratulations to all July 2019 Top Pros from T&D Electric out of Pittsburgh, Pa.
Community Regular
Thank you once again for announcing me as a TOP PRO on thumbtack! Being a TOP PRO Definitely attract more leads to my site. It also keeps me at the Top of the list. Thank you and I'm looking forward to achieving this coveted status again.
Community Regular

It is an honor to be part of this class of Thumbtack Top Pros!

I am an independent licensed massage therapist located in Colorado Springs, CO.  I joined Thumbtack in February this year and instantly made it my goal to become a Top Pro.  I believe the key to my success in this was a combination of excellent customer care, including quick responses and competitive pricing, as well as being as thorough as possible with the information in my profile.

Congratulations to you all!

Community Regular
It feels absolutely great to be a top pro, as I tell everyone just give it your all and clients appreciate hard work and dedication it shows them that you appreciate them as a client.
Community Newcomer

Thanks and to you also - Let's Get Married in South Florida 

Community Newcomer

Hello everyone, my name is Brandi Smith Im the owner from AnnaLee Cleaning Services  I want to congratulation everyone 

Community Regular
Thank you! I am Shane Thompson, no real business name yet because I offer a wide variety of services. I wouldn't want to pigeon hole myself into one specific service. I am out of Olathe, KS (a suburb of Kansas City). Thanks again for the honor!
Community Newcomer

Woo Hoo!!! I made Top Pro! Thank you so much for this.  I feel the main thing that contributed to this accomplishment was my prompt response to a client.  Thanks, again!!!!

Community Newcomer
Hello, My name is Luis Ortiz from Ortiz Bravo Construction LLC. I do Tile job (flooring) in Columbus OH
Community Regular

Hello everyone & Congratulations to you all. My name is Philistia 'Tibo' Glenn. I' m a Wedding Officiant located in McDonough GA. 

1) I keep my notifications on. I use thr mobile app. I respond , even if I use the pre-typed responses. I usually send a personal response with their name & a detail or so of what they've sent me. . I always arrive early for any appointment. I do offer a free 30 minute initial consultation. It's a chemistry check. I list my base prices & services on my profile 

Community Regular

Been quite a ride with Thumbtack!

Community Regular
Congratulations to you all who made top pro...yes , we all have worked very hard this year. Thank you thumbtack you have helped me make my business very sucessful. I have met so many great people along the way and I thank each one of my customers for the opportunity to work with them. I am truly blessed.
Tip
Have patience and believe in yourself. If its going slow just keep sending them quotes and promote yourself. It takes time but always do the best work possible and ask every one of your customers for a review ..they really do help . add photos to your profile. Always be happy , Respectful honest and dependable. I love what I do and it shows not only with the quality of my work but you can see it in my attitude. Always happy and smiling.
I treat everyone like family I dont ever meet a strange lol. And I treat my employee very well and respectful I take care of her before myself. Thank you Danielle for all you do .
Community Newcomer

Terry Kraut LLC, I am a housekeeper/home reclaimer, based out of Eugene OR. I was so excited to receive top pro status I let out a scream! Thank you to the Thumbtack team for always having my back and helping me navigate this new business.

Community Newcomer

Thanks everyone!  So glad to be part of this awesome group.  Hope to be able to share what I've learned, while learning what I can from all of you.  

Community Regular
Congratulations to all who made top pro...thank you thumbtack you have helped my business grow to be very successful and I have met so many great people along the way. to each and every one of my customers thank you so much for the opportunity to work with you.
Its been a awesome year and we are now able to expand our services to not only residential cleanings but we are now a fully equipped janitorial service for commercial businesses and offices also. Also is like to thank my coworker Danielle for all her hard work ..your awesome .
Tip
Stay humble and kind...
Smile ,show respect be honest and always dependable.
Always ask every customer for a review
Post before and after photos
Stay patient some times its slow but keep working hard and never give upon yourself .
Garlands cleaning service -Amanda
Janitorial services
Scottsboro Alabama
Community Regular
Hello My Name is Bruce Siler, Owner of Helping You Handy LLC a Handyman Service Company with our Customers Satisfaction Being our number one Goal! We are Located in Surprise, AZ a Northwest Suburb of the Greater Phoenix Area! We love to get out and do our Thing in our Customers homes, always trying to leave them with a Smile on their Faces! We Love to help our Customers with their Home repair needs all completed! Thank You for This Award, we work hard to make sure our customers are satisfied with our work! Our Motto is: A Days Work, for a Days Pay, In a Journeyman Like Manner! Give us a call if you need your home Repaired?
805-472-0929 Bruce Siler
helpingyouhandy.com
Active Community Member
If it were EASY~
It wouldn't be called 'Work'.
...and -Everybody- 'working' would be -The-Best-.
Being a Top-Grade provider of anything... Usually requires a sacrifice, or dedication, or experience, or drive... - -----SOMETHING...........
That makes you stand out from others, in your specific area.
---And often at a personal price.
One you are willing to pay, to achieve this result (with your customers & business).
(At times, ...a humbling experience)