Congratulations to our July 2019 class of Top Pros!

Community Veteran
137 984 86.2K

It’s that time of the year again! We are so excited to announce our newest class of Top Pros: the Top Pro class of July 2019!

Top Pros are among the most popular and highly rated pros on Thumbtack. Being named a Top Pro is a huge accomplishment. Less than 4% of all pros on Thumbtack currently qualify - quite an exclusive group!

If you've just been named a Top Pro, please introduce yourself! Reply to this thread with the name of your business and where you're based. 

We’d also love to hear your #1 tip for becoming a Top Pro, so that other pros can learn from your success. You can include your tip in your introductory post below, or consider uploading a video of yourself just like this one.

Congratulations again! We’re so proud of your hard work. And we hope you are, too.toppro_widget_2.png

984 responses
Community Newcomer
The Page Mage - Book Editing

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Tip: Keep customers in the loop with the status of the project.
Community Newcomer

Thank you to Thumbtack for helping me with my business.  I am with South Edge Construction in Jacksonville.  We are roofing & general contractors.  My tip I can offer is to respond fast.  I make sure that no matter where I am, if i get a notification I respond.  Its key to catch the client while they are still near the computer or thumbtack website on their mobile device.

Community Newcomer
Thank you very much for selecting me as a Top Pro. I’m really excited about it:) it took a lot of hard work, quick replies to leads and doing my utmost to keep my clients happy.
At Afrang Media Production we provide videography and photography service.
Community Newcomer
My name is Shawna and my business, Neat As Can Be is based out of the Bay Area in California. We organize homes, offices, storage units, practically anything that needs organization! I’m excited for this accomplishment! My team and I put fourth a lot of effort ensuring that we strive for nothing but the best when it comes to our clients and through this, it definitely shows! I am also very thankful for Thumbtack because with out this site, my business would not be as successful! Congratulations to every one of you all that have also reached this milestone. We all deserve it!
Community Newcomer
Hello Pro’s
My name isSilverio Strong, I’m president of Shap(Sharing hope and passion) Cleaning and Maintenance Inc. We never do what we do for praise. It’s is the realization of the hard work becoming the accomplished goal. My 5 tips are;
#1 Know your consumer
#2 Be clear on your value ( proposition your purpose)
#3 Leverage (free channels)
#4 Test,test, fail,fail, test, succeed
#5 Don’t sell build relationships
Community Newcomer
My business name is Reverendnadine.com, perhaps I acquired this status due to my work ethic. I respond right away when client have a question. I am always professional.
Community Newcomer

Its pretty much very simple.We stay engaged we work hard daily to give all of our customers a good experiance.And we listen to all of our customers and welcome feed back weather its good or not so good.And we keep true to our mato-- COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE.

Community Newcomer
Thank You! Congratulations to everyone. Tom - AB Electric
Mesa, AZ.
Community Regular
Maria Williams-Turner, Owner of SHE DOES HAULING and I'm based out of Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. My Junk Removal a d Demolition Service covers 150 mile radius to locations like PA, DC, MD, NJ, VA and WV. I'm SUPER excited to make the class of 2019 Top Pro status!
Community Newcomer
We are ServeYou Property Services a property maintenance company in Dallas, TX. My #1 tip is to be honest and upfront with pricing. Expect every client to be a repeat at some point in time. And there is never a job that’s too small, I’ve had tiny jobs turn into $1000’s worth of work.
Community Regular
Thanks for another great year. This is our 7th consecutive award. Our gutter business has become very successful. Could'nt have done it without you guys.
Community Newcomer
Alpha Dog Quality Moving

Richmond/Hampton Roads
Community Newcomer
That's a pretty awesome feeling to be considered a top pro. Hard work and honesty and a smidge of integrity goes a long way my dad said. He was right. Thank you for considering me a top pro.
Community Newcomer
Albert here owner or AB Garage Door Service, LLC out of Conyers, Ga. East of Atlanta.
My key to being a top pro is responding to each customer as soon as they reach out. And give fair prices.
Community Newcomer
Thank you!
I really appreciate Thumbtack and how it has helped me to be successful! I have great relationships with all of my clients. I take alot of pride in my work which brings more work!
Taking the cleaning stresses away from people and giving them cleaning advice makes me feel great about my job!
Community Newcomer
Well I run a service based business I do jobs that people need help with, my number one tip, I always early, I listen to what need to be done and I go the extra mile to make sure they happy.
My background is in computer security, but over my 38 years I gain knowledge in moving services, window cleaning and so many other things. I love helping people solve their problems. I can do just about anything. I'm humble and thankful for the clients I work for.
Much respect everyone be bless
Community Newcomer
That's why we work so hard to make our customers happy with our hard work. Nothing is better than all the great reviews I have.
Community Newcomer
Thank You

"Francis Electric"from Long Beach CA. Top pro once again 2019 YAY!!
Community Regular
Congrats Top Pro c/o 2019! My name is Maria Williams-Turner and I own SHE DOES HAULING based out of Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. My Junk Removal and Demolition Service covers 150 mile radius with locations like PA, DC, NJ, MD, VA and WV. I'm glad to be part of the 4% of Pros with Thumbtacks!
Community Newcomer
Wiggins Hauling
Bethlehem, GA
Stay determined
Community Newcomer
MG Flooring
Based in Nashville Tennessee,
Staying on top of customer satisfaction and response time when giving quotes will make you a Top Pro! This opportunity with Thumbtack has improved my business and marketing tremendously!
Community Newcomer
Hello! My name is Nicole Guess and I am the proud owner of La Fete Xpressions. I am based out of Woodbridge, VA. I value the clients that hire me and I provide exceptional service to them. I go above and beyond and they appreciate what I do.
Community Newcomer
Thank You! And congratulations to all the other pros out there as well!
Tom - AB Electric
Mesa, AZ.
Community Newcomer
Corey Ginn
Richmond va
Community Newcomer
Jim Steed Music
Offering the best in-home music lessons experience in the Washington DC Metro Area.
Community Regular
Christina Koren, Joyspace Professional Organizing - personal and corporate based in NYC. Just when I’m bummed about being ghosted by a handful of prospects, I get this nice reminder. Congrats top pros!
Community Newcomer
thank you and congratulations to all of us, me and my co-workers always strive to do our best every day, our commitment and see our customer satisfied and happy.
Community Newcomer
Friends cleaning and painting service,Ironton Ohio
Community Newcomer
Fitness unlimited. 4805 rainbow Blvd Westwood KS, Josh feagans
Community Regular
DJ Strom Trooper Raleigh, NC!
Thank you once again! May the force be with you all! 👍👍😎🎶🎶
Community Newcomer
Jay Mathis
Pro Exterior Cleaners
Senoia, GA 30276

Tip: respond quick and give good communication
Community Newcomer

I am thankful to be recognized for the hard work I put into my company. I hope to continue this for the future and congratulations to everyone else!

Community Regular

Lynnet D. Weddas of Lynnet's Professional Touch. We provide writing and copyediting services. Excited to join you all as Top Pros this season. 

Community Newcomer
My name is Ozzy and I’m the owner of Aztec painting & home repair Llc were based In Maryland .Im very happy to be announced a top rated pro.My tip to any future pros is to love what you do.Forget about the pay.And worry about quality and giving the customer as much value as you can give them.
Community Newcomer
Tidy, Thrifty, Timely located in Pittsburgh PA.

My suggestion in obtaining more work and receiving customer reviews is to set goals and meet customer expectations.
Community Newcomer
My business is Best Behaved Pups and I am a Dog Trainer in Jacksonville, FL. My #1 Tip to other Pros is be honest and transparent with your clients.
Community Newcomer
Thank you so so much for the amazing news! I only joined Thumbtack a few months ago, in October and I am so honored to receive such an incredible accomplishment!!
I am a singer and songwriter and also a music instructor and I got a lot of live music performance gigs on Thumbtack, where I got the chance to perform my original music, as well as covers.
The name of my business is “Emanuela”.
I’ve been working so hard on my business with Thumbtack and it has taken me very far in my career. I met so many amazing clients. I love my job!
My advice to all the hard working professionals is love what you do and put love into it and your clients will see it.
When you put love into a project, it always shines through.
Also remember to be yourself and to be authentic and of course, always be professional, in everything you do!!
Well, I guess it’s time for me to celebrate!! 🎉🎉🎉
Thank you, Thumbtack!! 🏆
Love you, ❤️
Emanuela
Community Newcomer
Thank you for the Recognition. MayneStream Photography specializes in providing Wedding photography services at a affordable cost to the Saint Louis MO area and surrounding counties. We take pride in putting our clients first by delivering amazing customer service while continuing to capture unforgettable moments at the best quality.
Community Newcomer
To all those new top pros, congrats! Keep up with that committed attitude!
Community Newcomer
Best Behaved Pups - Dog Trainer in Jacksonville, FL.
Community Newcomer
Hi Thank you, I'm very happy to be a top pro since 2015. We produce videos, from weddings to movies. It is very satisfactory to get this award. Congrats to everyone
Community Newcomer
Carrie Whetsell Photography
Pittsburgh
Community Newcomer
David , Construction
Customer satisfaction is my goal
Belleville New Jersey
Community Newcomer
A-Academy Termite& Pest Control
2760 Route 9 South
Howell, New Jersey 07731
1-800/624-1709
Community Newcomer
Payne Chapel Wedding Ceremonies Harlingen, Texas. My tip is to listen to what the wedding couple wishes for their most memorable ceremony and make it happen.

Congratulations to everyone. Have a wonderful rest of the year.
Community Newcomer
Moose construction
Raleigh,NC
Community Newcomer

Thanks so much! I am a Handyman in the Houston area. I think the biggest tip to share is just be Honest with the Customer and yourself. If you can handle the job, go for it!  If not, just let the Customer know and move on. I am learning that there will ALWAYS be another opportunity at your skill level waiting and there is ALWAYS another Talented Pro waiting with a different skill set ready. Thanks again and Congrats to the Class of July 2019!

Community Newcomer
Swift Cleaning Services based in Miami and South Miami fl has been operating a little over a year now and is happy to be a Top Pro for the 2nd month in a row.. i really take pride in my business and my work
Community Newcomer
Congratulations to you as well
Community Newcomer
FIRE
Fire's Bartending
What makes my company stand out… is offering the best in originality with creating the most amazing and original cocktails… made with our one of a kind fresh fruit infusion blends!!