Congratulations to our July 2019 class of Top Pros!

Community Veteran
137 984 76.7K

It’s that time of the year again! We are so excited to announce our newest class of Top Pros: the Top Pro class of July 2019!

Top Pros are among the most popular and highly rated pros on Thumbtack. Being named a Top Pro is a huge accomplishment. Less than 4% of all pros on Thumbtack currently qualify - quite an exclusive group!

If you've just been named a Top Pro, please introduce yourself! Reply to this thread with the name of your business and where you're based. 

We’d also love to hear your #1 tip for becoming a Top Pro, so that other pros can learn from your success. You can include your tip in your introductory post below, or consider uploading a video of yourself just like this one.

Congratulations again! We’re so proud of your hard work. And we hope you are, too.toppro_widget_2.png

984 responses
Community Newcomer
Hey everyone I’m Jon I’m a massage therapist based out of Ann Arbor Michigan. My tip is just stay diligent with it and have patience.
Community Newcomer
Congrats to all the Top Pros! I am honored to be named a Thumbtack Top Pro Solo Musician for the 5th straight year!! Here’s to many more fruitful years on here 🏌🏿🔥🏆
Community Regular

Congratulations to our July class of 2019! Let's keep adding value to the world and more importantly to one another & remain unsatisfied. Let's goooooo!

Community Newcomer
Thank you.

It’s been a pleasure assisting others by providing legal services to help them make their situation, better.

Dean
Community Newcomer

Hi Everyone, 

It's great being connected with such a wonderful group of people.

Congrats to all of you 

Community Newcomer
22nd Century Roofing out of St. Louis Park, MN (Minneapolis).

The key is to respond to all leads AND be aggressive on jobs. Be kind yet energetic to everyone and you’ll do great.
Community Newcomer
Thanks to all my name Sergio patino I have a business as a landscaping and maintenance, more like ' patino landscaping LLC ' well just give the best of you when you do one of each job and make feel the costumer the he is and the best professional gand's to do he's or her project.
Community Regular

How long is our status good for?

Community Newcomer
Celestial Bodies Fitness Center in Hampton Va
Community Newcomer
Thank you! It’s my pleasure to serve those in need of my services. My clients will give me feedback on how beautiful I make them feel when I work on their hair and how appreciated they feel.
I have made it my goal to make my clients feel beautiful by taking my time and listening to what they want. Sometimes you may hear that they are not sure of what they want, but you will definitely hear from them what they do not want. It’s important to listen to them at all times. This will help you to establish a rapport with your client. They can sense when they are listen to them and making them feel appreciated.
Community Regular
My name is Shaun Gettis. I'm a Personal Trainer and owner of Get Fit Fitness located in Pensacola, FL. I'm so excited to once again be acknowledged as a Top Pro!😎 That makes 4yrs in a row.🏋 Thank you Thumbtack for helping me grow my business! I also would like to congratulate all of the Top Pros, you all 🎸!
Community Newcomer
Long materials recycling. Thanks and I hope we all have better business going forward.
Community Regular
Thankyou Thumbtack for choosing LEKCO CONSTRUCTION as one of your top pros for 2019. My name is Larry and we are operating out of Rehoboth Beach, De. We will continue to strive for excellence and keep customers 100% satisfied. Our goal is to keep them coming back and spreading the word about both LEKCO CONSTRUCTION and THUMBTACK.
Community Newcomer
Get the job and do it the correct way the first te
Community Regular
I am glad to be a top pro. Thank you
My tip is just to reply quickly to your clients.
Community Regular
Fareeha Artistry baaed in Pittsburgh Pa. offers makeup for all event and henna tattoos.
Community Regular
Yay ! Thankyou and congratulations to all Top Pros.
Community Newcomer
Yaya! What an honor to have this badge
Community Newcomer
All Flooring, based in the small town of Gillett WI
Community Newcomer
Thank you Thumbtack for selecting as the top pro for July 2019 it's a great honor and a privilege I work very hard to earn it! Thank you!
Community Newcomer
Hi All!

I started my wedding officiating business back in March with just one client. As this past weekend I have already officiated more than 20 weddings and I’m booked for 20 more for the rest of 2019 thus far. It’s been pretty amazing to see how my clientele has increased and I am thankful to Thumbtack for the exposure. My only advice would be to do what you live, learn to do excellently and the rest will take care of its own. I hang my hat making sure that all my leads are treated with the equal amount of respect and consideration, regardless of their social status. Which you all a great 2nd half of the year!!!
Community Newcomer
Personal Chef Paola Santagati
Italia Cuisine Company Orlando Florida
So happy to be part of this awesome team! Let’s keep up doing a excellent job! Congratulations to everyone and to me! 😂🤗
Community Newcomer
LewisBrothers Heating&Cooling
Glendale Heights Illinois
Community Newcomer
Thank you.
Viking SUV Black Car Service....Newport Beach, CA. We give tremendous effort to make sure your experience is exceptional.
Vikingsuv.com
Community Newcomer
Moseley's Movers out of Spokane Valley, Washington
Community Newcomer
Thank You so much. This is Jodie from
An Eye for Color. My role as a wardrobe stylist for men and women is more than a job. This is my passion of helping others feel and look their very best in the way they dress.
Community Newcomer
QTx Construction! Austin Texas.

Attention to detail, customer service and dedication!!!!

Congrats all the top pros! You earned it!!!!!!
Community Newcomer

the congratulations should go to thumbtack and staff for putting together an app and personel that supports its vendors.

you cannot soar like an eagle when you work with a bunch of turkeys.  It is my pleasure to support this philosophy

Community Newcomer
Hi, my name is Blanche Aguilar I’m a makeup artist in Northern Virginia. My business is Makeup Artistry by Blanche.
Community Regular
Congratulations 🎉 to everyone that made it.
MJI Marketing based in Roanoke VA
Community Newcomer
We are Rev Rosendo Ramirez and Leticia Ramirez from the Wedding Bells Of Love Ordained Ministers from Casa Grande, Arizona. We do appreciate being recognized as a Top Pro by Thumbtack.

Our thought in a succesful wedding ministery is, To Be Honest and Sincere when talking with couples and seriously mean it when you advise that you want to make their wedding services very memorable and special.

We enjoy the blessings of joining couples in holy matrimony and starting their journeys in life together In His Name
Community Regular
Hi,
My name is Michael.
I'm a bartender in Nashville, TN. I try and deliver 5 Star service to all my clients.
Community Newcomer
Workouts With Gem
Personal training based in Houston Texas
Community Newcomer
Simply Artsy Face Painting based in Burlingame. Serving SF, and Eastbay as well.
Community Regular
I’m Jac I’m the sole owner of Jac Lighting & Wiring Services I started this in 2016 it started side jobs then it got consist the clientele grew and I was getting the laid off fired off my full time job at the time and I was in dispute due to workers compensation of my injuries. Knowing now got to have a piece of mind got tired of waking up to 5-6 in the AM to be at work at 700-730 it was exhausting and couldn’t do that anymore. So I believed in myself and others like my co workers followed and the more I saw opportunities and clients reaching out to me I took this serious and now more than ever slowing established a name that I was proud to be named top pro again warms my heart despite a few bad clients but much appreciated much love thank you thumbtack being one of my source of engine far as leads thank you
Community Regular
Congratulations I’m Jac Lighting &Wiring Services I’m a top pro again second year in the row also based out of NYC if you need any future work feel free to look me up once again congrats top pros
Community Newcomer
Healing Touch Massage and Bodywork, Jacksonville, Florida. Such an honor to be listed as a top pro. My #1 tip for other professionals is to respond to requests quickly and personally. Communicating with clients to gain a clear understanding of their needs and how to best address them.
Community Newcomer
Just-in-Time Solution
based in Berkeley.

i provide IT consultant, tech support, and Handyman (TV mounting/furniture assembling)

anyone want to team up around me? trying to build an MSP company.

send an email to sptinc2019@gmail.com

Thanks,
Justin
Community Newcomer
Dancing With Dariusz
NYC (Chelsea, Manhattan)
Burning desire, Hustle and focus... you should be able to figure out and achieve the rest, with these first 3.
Community Regular
S-K-A Entertainment.
Fremont, California

My biggest Pro Tip:

Know what it is you REALLY sell.
My company doesn’t sell lighting, my company doesn’t sell music, my company doesn’t sell DJ services; we sell an experience. From start to finish our team provides you with an experience that turns your event into something both fun and memorable. Truly a once-in-a-lifetime event.

Every client, every time, THAT’S Sofa King Awesome.
Community Regular
Congratulations everyone!

We are a family owned and operated company located in Hawthorne, NJ. Our company name is “2AL Handyman Services LLC”. We are focused on providing high-quality service and customer satisfaction – doing everything we can to meet our Costumer’s expectations.
Thank you all for the support!
Community Newcomer
Thanks so much everyone. I appreciate the award. 🙂 You can visit me on Instagram @neohxc and www.justintshockley.com
Community Newcomer
Chris Johnson: piano tuner, Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex.
1 part competence.
1 part customer experience.
1 part loving what you do.
🙂
Community Newcomer

Paul Bennett Builders LLC My work stands out from others who are in my field. I believe that my bids are fair and I guarantee customer satisfaction. Call me for a free quote, from Lakeworth Beach, Fl. Palm Beach Countytile condo floortile condo floorTile bathroom new tubTile bathroom new tubBathroom remodelBathroom remodelStucco repairStucco repairNew KitchenNew Kitchen  561-533-5139

Community Regular
Congratulations to all new Top Pros! This is my sixth straight year with that honor. I am a private tutor with KC Professional Tutors, a large company of one covering about 2000 square miles of the Kansas City Metro. I'm well into my fifth decade of tutoring students from kindergarten to the doctoral level. Math, statistics, academic reading and writing, psychology, and research methodology are subjects I tutor. My thanks go to Thumbtack for all their help these last seven years! Best to all in their future endeavors!
Community Newcomer
My business is Logical Solutions. I specialize in improving student's scores on tests such as the SAT, ACT, GRE, GMAT, and GED. I use a personalized approach and strategies.
Community Regular
We are Compassionate Companions and House Cleaning LLC located in the White Mountains of New Hampshire. We work with people all over New England as well as the Seacoast of New Hampshire and Maine. We have a lot of knowledge and are willing to share it, if you want to reach out to us with your hardest cleaning problems we will find a solution for you! We help people create a "Safe Haven" in their homes, Free From Toxic Chemicals and how to use the Right Green Cleaners to get the job done and achieve their cleaning goals.
Our email is Conwayclean@gmail.com
Congratulations to all of you that put in the hard work! We know it hasn't been easy.
Best Regards
Dave and Tonia Nicholson
603 730 7184
Community Newcomer
R.A.W. Electric & Home Improvement. McDonough, GA.
Thank you so very much. We greatly appreciate it.
Community Regular
Thank you so very much for your acknowledgment. I am a mobile notary public and a wedding officiant in Los Angeles County area
Community Regular
@ Kcjayhawk
Shoot me an email of your info I may be able to use your help. Thanks Dave and Tonia Nicholson
Conwayclean@gmail.com