Congratulations to our July 2019 class of Top Pros!

Community Veteran
136 984 44.4K

It’s that time of the year again! We are so excited to announce our newest class of Top Pros: the Top Pro class of July 2019!

Top Pros are among the most popular and highly rated pros on Thumbtack. Being named a Top Pro is a huge accomplishment. Less than 4% of all pros on Thumbtack currently qualify - quite an exclusive group!

If you've just been named a Top Pro, please introduce yourself! Reply to this thread with the name of your business and where you're based. 

We’d also love to hear your #1 tip for becoming a Top Pro, so that other pros can learn from your success. You can include your tip in your introductory post below, or consider uploading a video of yourself just like this one.

Congratulations again! We’re so proud of your hard work. And we hope you are, too.toppro_widget_2.png

984 responses
Community Newcomer
Thank you for that! I just hope make my better and better always.
Community Newcomer
Hi,
I’m happy to get picked as a top pro! Thank you so much!
Thumbtack has helped me expand my client base significantly over the past year. My tips for being a successful, self employed therapist, would be to just be punctual, polite, and professional. Also, to be thorough when filling out your profile so that clients will be a good match for you.
Community Newcomer
Coach Martize of M14 Fitness based out of Chicago. Pilsen area.
Quick repiles is key
Community Newcomer
Congrats to all! I hope you blow your business goals out the water this second half of the year
Community Regular
Scrubmann Premium Cleaning Management is located in St Louis Missouri & we are honored for the accreditation.
Community Newcomer
Thank you for this great honor! I’m the owner of South Beach Beauty Bar! We specialize in Bridal Hair and Makeup! We are a Mobile Salon and travel all over the Dfw, providing exceptional customer service! Thank you again thumbtack 🥳
Community Regular
Kudos to all the Top Pros who earned the badge again and also the Top Pros who earned it for the first time!! From Heathens Alley Electric in Aurora, Co to everyone in the Thumbtack family we wish you continued success and lots of growth:)
Community Newcomer
Hi everyone!

My name is Frederick Jackson from Handy Services Pro LLC. My #1 tip for becoming a Top Pro is following up with a kind reminder to the customer to leave you a review!
Community Newcomer
Thank you
Community Newcomer
Stacey’s Cleaning Service Mebane NC
Community Newcomer
I've worked hard this year and glad someone noticed.
Community Regular
Love your post nice to see another Pro that thinks like myself lol.Great job keep up Top Pro status...
Community Regular
Love your post Chris Loveland nice to see another Pro that thinks like myself lol.Great job keep up Top Pro status...
Community Regular
Hello my name is Allan, my business is Best View Now (window cleaning services) in Mesa Arizona.

I’m glad and grateful to this great app thumbtack for letting be a Top Pro I know my business will be growing high by working hard.

I do my work with dedication and responsibility.

My tip for you is do a meticulous job to have good results.
Community Newcomer
My tip is be truthful and honest with the customer
Community Regular
Thanks!
Community Regular

So Cool! 

This is my first time being a Top Pro. Thanks for the warm welcome!

My number 1 tip is try to always keep a positive attitude. Things will always go wrong, and my line of work a good attitude is CRUCIAL to the client's experience. 

Check out a photo I took at one of the weddings I shot! 

dvphotovideo2018_0616_184146__DVP.jpg

Community Newcomer
We strive to do the best engraving experience for each and every customer from start to finish.
Community Newcomer
Thanks, nice for recognition of 41 years of engraving experience.
Community Newcomer
God willing and the creek don’t rise!
Community Newcomer
Thanks to hard work and a genuine commitment to customer service. A hearty congratulations to all the Top Pros.
Community Newcomer
Affordable Custom Creations
Orlando Florida.
Screen repair & installation
Community Newcomer
Thank you Thumbtack!! I was nervous when starting on the site just because I wasn’t too familiar with the company, but a year and a Top Pro badge later, I couldn’t be more thankful and proud to be apart of this growing community of unique professionals!
If any other pros would like to barter relevant services or tips, I’m definitely here for it! Congratulations to all the Top Pros of 2019! You did it! And You deserve it!
Community Newcomer
I forgot to mention, my business name is #sensefuelmassage, and I am a licensed massage therapist based in NYC.
Community Newcomer
MJ GARAGE DOORS, San Jose, CA, 94121
Community Newcomer
Excited to be part of the Ballroom Instructor Top pro on Thumbtack. Thank you Thumbtack community for the reviews and the trust. It is my constant pleasure to help couples with their first dance, making it an A+ experience; groups were also very fun as well as private events. Looking forward to meet more of the Thumbtack’s community! I am located at The Rose Ballroom in San Jose
Community Newcomer
My name is Pernell Horton and the name of our company is Horton Hauls Junk & More. We are located in Toledo, Ohio. Our number one tip and it may sound a bit cliche, but we treat our customers like family just being nice and kind. We address our customer by sir or ma’am and use their last name with Mr and Mrs. our customer service from the moment we answer the phone with a kind greeting and thank yous’ please and you are welcome.  We treat all our customers with the upmost respect. We also value their time by showing up within our appointment windows. 
Community Newcomer
Thanks to all the top pros for 2019!
I’m Debbie with D&T cleaning out of Valleh Head, Al
I only have one thing that makes my job great and that is the people with smiles on their faces when I’m done
Community Regular
Hello! I'm Dr. Jessica Sullivan and I am a psychologist in Sarasota, Florida. I have a practice with multiple providers and we offer coaching and counseling services. I've been with Thumbtack for a couple of years now and I have seen a lot of changes with it. I'm hoping to have a good outcome for this year as I have in the past.
Community Newcomer
Congratulations to all of us ✌🏻Hope next year get even better
Community Newcomer
Thanks to all that help me at Thumbtack with support and help keeping me going! I’m a singing guitarist from Baton Rouge, LA
Community Newcomer
Diablo LDA - legal document preparation in the Bay Area, California. " We help you, help yourself."
Community Regular

I just received this alert yesterday, but am SUPER excited to make it to Top Pro! Especially being a new business owner and new to Thumbtack. It's been an interesting and good experience. I run a home cleaning business servicing Queens, Brooklyn, and parts of Nassau County and am a stay at home, married mom of 4. My grandma cleaned, her mother cleaned, and now I'm not only cleaning but helping others. I'm grateful and honored! Looking forward to growing and learning as I do. 🙂

Community Regular
K’s Appliance Delivery And Installation based out of Cleveland-North Houston area!
Community Regular
Heritage Interiors
Based in Atlanta, GA
Best tip: Always Treat clients the way you would like to be treated:-)
Community Newcomer
Mafe P Arrom Makeup artist from Miami
Community Newcomer
Thank you!!
This app has been a life changing.
And being a top pro just help us to help and reach out to more people.
We focus on the customer needs by providing them with the service/products that will solve their problems guaranteed
Community Newcomer
Thank you for the honor of Top Pro in July 2019. My name is Daine Griffin with Griffin Electric. I'm a hopeful entrepreneurial electrician in the Oklahoma City, Oklahoma area.

I'm not sure what my #1 tip is, but I try to respond quickly to potential customers. I'm friendly, efficient, and relationship focused while working for a customer. I remain available for questions and future communication and projects.

Thanks again!
Community Regular

OCR Photography, Lowell, NC I find understanding the client and their needs to find the right solution is the best way to get new business.

Community Newcomer
Yonny Ramirez - MyPerformance

Denver/aurora
Community Newcomer
Hi my name is Cesar With DMP Cleaning Services. I’m really happy to be a top pro, we will continue working hard to make our customers happy. I really appreciate all the business provided. I started with my business this year and I can’t be more happy.
Community Newcomer
Hello!! My name is Giancarlo and I fix all appliances brands. But mostly concentrate on Samsung since there’s not that many techs with experience either the brand. If any other tech have any questions or inquiries you can always reach me. Love to help
Community Newcomer
Highly appreciated
Community Regular
Hi!!
Thanks for all the kudos! I feel so loved!!
Community Regular
Three Strands Weddings based in Ocean Springs, MS
Community Newcomer
Morrisette Interior Solutions based out of Fountain, Colorado!
Community Regular
Hey everyone!!
Congratulations to y’all awesome hard workers 👌🏽👌🏽
Community Newcomer
Farley Creative Co. (copywriter/editor) based in Columbus, Ohio
Community Newcomer
Thanks Thumbtack and all my customers!
Community Newcomer
White Pearl Cleaning
Charlotte N.C