Congratulations to our July 2019 class of Top Pros!

Community Veteran
136 984 38.4K

It’s that time of the year again! We are so excited to announce our newest class of Top Pros: the Top Pro class of July 2019!

Top Pros are among the most popular and highly rated pros on Thumbtack. Being named a Top Pro is a huge accomplishment. Less than 4% of all pros on Thumbtack currently qualify - quite an exclusive group!

If you've just been named a Top Pro, please introduce yourself! Reply to this thread with the name of your business and where you're based. 

We’d also love to hear your #1 tip for becoming a Top Pro, so that other pros can learn from your success. You can include your tip in your introductory post below, or consider uploading a video of yourself just like this one.

Congratulations again! We’re so proud of your hard work. And we hope you are, too.toppro_widget_2.png

984 responses
Community Newcomer
Hello my name os david barba with David’s Custom Works.
I treat every Customer With respect, full attention until project is done. I inform them of any problems i do see. Also i stand behind my bid price and my work. I do not lie. When i first started i would only break even and even i. Some cases i lost money. But This a
Only made me better.
Also some customers i could see that they them selfs did not have much money. So i would ask and do the extra things needed fixing or installed and include it no extra charge. I believe in genuine.
Community Newcomer
Thank you for qualifying me for top pro I enjoy my service to my community and I try to be the best thanks again for the opportunity being part of Thumtack.
Community Newcomer
Thanks for selecting Griffin Fitness! The key is to love what you do and who you serve.
Community Newcomer
Thank you for being the Best my name is David and run a small handyman and plumbing business if i can ever be of assistance just email at dm.servicesetc@gmail.com always here to help out my community beat wishes and keep up the great work.
Community Newcomer

Allan Mestel Photography, Longboat Key, Florida

Community Newcomer
Thanks so much! I know our business couldn’t make it without all the potential clients who put their event inquiries on Thumbtack every day. They are the lifeblood of our business success.:)
Active Community Member
Hello,
My name is Madison Kane and I am a professional home office and storage unit organizer. I also do move-in's and moveouts with my team throughout Northern California.

This is my second year been designated to top pro and I'm really pleased about that and I would love to have any other Home Services pros reach out to me and maybe we could get together for coffee.

I am at 415-351-8777 And I am based in San Francisco.

I would also be open to being a part of any focus groups happening within the Thumbtacl organization
Active Community Member
Are you a Thumbtack employee
Community Newcomer
Hi my name is Michelle Witte and I’ve been a fabulous Atlanta area face painter and event entertainment provider since 2012!

My #1 tip for being a Thumbtack Top Pro is being quick to respond to customer requests and responses. And be genuine in your communication with them! I think that potential clients really appreciate that! 😊👩🏻‍🎨🎉
Community Newcomer
Wow, thanks so much! Tiera Marie Makeup is the beginning of a beauty empire based in the DMV. I’m so excited to be in the beauty industry & i aspire to inspire others to live their best glam life!
Community Newcomer
Congrats to all of the top pros! Keep making your customers happy! Go the extra mile! 🙂
Community Newcomer
Congratulations to all 😊
We work hard to do a great job and please our customers 😊
Community Newcomer
Thanks to all of our amazing clients! We run a full floral services. We love designing all sorts of bouquets and flower arrangements for any event! We have many items for rent! Please check our Instagram and website!
Community Newcomer
You Ain’t Got Time, Cleaning Services based out of Boonville, Missouri

My tip: treat people with respect and clean their home better than you would clean your own!
Community Newcomer
Rebecca Henry, Bartending, Savannah, GA as well as Hilton Head Island & Tybee Island

Thank y’all so much for this amazing honor!
Never turn down a job unless you’re physically unable to attend!
Cheers,
Becky
Community Regular
Congrats fellow Top Pros
Community Newcomer
Thanks
Community Newcomer
Thank you!
Philadelphia pa
Community Newcomer
Thanks so much divine BodyWork by ernest will continue to grow with the help of thumbtack
Community Newcomer

Congrats everyone!

Spot On Plumbing- Based out of Broken Arrow OK & A new 2nd location in Oklahoma City. 

Best advice. respond to your leads. 

Community Newcomer
Hi! Thank you! KeytoBeautybyNora based in San Ramon, CA!
Community Newcomer
My business is called Brandy’s Blessings and I am based out of Philadelphia.
Community Newcomer
Nice work, everyone!
Community Regular
Thank you for the support. I look forward to continue our partnership.
Community Newcomer

I started in the accounting industry six years a go at the age of 54 after being disposed from the restaurant industry back in 2012. I graduated form college with a Bachelors degree and opened my own small Accounting business for the Hispanic since I am bilingual. Two years later I was intriduced to Thumbtack and immediately I began to get English speaking clients. After three years with Thumbtack my client demographic went from 80% Hispanic 20% English speaking to almost 60% Hispanic and 40% English speaking clientel. I now have over 60 hire, a 4.8 star review and am now a Top Pro. I have seen a 40% increase in business thanks to Thumbtack.

Community Newcomer

Congrats to everyone for being named a top pro!  I think our key to success is how quickly we respond!

Community Newcomer
SilverLine Plumbing from LaSalle Co. Serving from Denver to Cheyenne Wy.
3rd consecutive Top Pro achievement!

Tip:
Do what you say your going to do!
Community Newcomer
I’m Kira with Triple S Cleaning based in Jacksonville, FL
Community Newcomer
We would first like to express so much gratitude to our customers without your consideration or choosing to hire us. We could have not done without you. Rule number one always go beyond thier expectations, be considered, get to learn your customers needs, find out thier dislikes. When cleaning is your passion and the mentality to leave customers satisfied u can't go wrong. Be respectful, be polite treat other's how u would like services until yourself. Most of all value meeting new customers. Blessings come in all forms.
Community Newcomer

Wow!  We are based out of Dallas, Texas and Athens, Texas.  We love our customers!  Sparkle Cleaning USA! 

Active Community Member

Thank you very much.

Active Community Member

Hello fellow top pros.    I have suggested toThumbtack that they allow us to pay a monthly flat fee and let us quote on any request we choose,

do do any of you guys have any thoughts on this topic 

Community Newcomer
Thank you. Please follow me on my insta instagram.com/photosbykkr
Community Newcomer
Thank You. Hard work pays off.

Horton Mechanical
Houston, TX
Community Newcomer
Thank you. It wouldn’t be possible without Thumbtack giving the Clients a easy way to see who’s who in the field of so many fakes and frauds. You can see first hand experiences when the clients write reviews. Here at UMBERGER CONTRACTING we strive to make our clients happy and that is reflected in our 5 star Rating. Cheers too many more years of great business relationships and Thanks to the Clients for making it possible.
Community Regular
Thank you
Community Newcomer
Hi:). I am Kathleen Lavin and I have had my own personal training business for over 26 years. I train mostly in private homes, offices, parks, outside locations, and private local gyms, from San Clemente to Monarch Beach California . I train a wide variety of clients with many challenges and situations. I feel it is so important to always keep your education up and maintain strong positive attitude!
Community Newcomer
Congratulations to all!
Community Newcomer
The best thing I can say is make you Custermer #1 all the time and it will pay you back 10-time-over !!
Community Newcomer
Thank you for the great honor. A little late in me responding but I have been very busy using Thumbtack. I started this business after hearing from so many friends and families that handymen just don’t respond. That is the key. The second part is being on time and ensuring that the work gets done. Be fair with your pricing too!!
Community Newcomer
Sartori Cleaning, based in South San Francisco, CA
Community Newcomer

Thanks so much!

High Note Music NYC 

Based in New York City 

Community Newcomer

Pipe It Down Plumbing Solutions and we are based in St. Louis Mo.

Community Newcomer
So Grateful and Excited to get my Top Pro Badge!
My name is Jazmine I am the owner/employee of Monumental Housekeeping and Cleaning Services. I love what I do! We offer top quality cleaning services throughout Denver and surrounding Areas. Thanks Thumbtack and Congrats to July 2019 fellow Top Pro’s, Great Job!
Community Newcomer
Hi Im Yuli Martinez from San Antonio Texas.
First years being self-employed and definetely Thumbtack has being great helping me getring more customers and growing my company.
So thankful
Community Newcomer
Thanks im looking forward for the future working with you
Community Newcomer
Thanks.
Community Newcomer
Was i one of them on Vacation headed back home!
Community Newcomer
Okay, sorry thanks to all my great Customers for the great reviews and my key was respond back as quickly to your customers as you can and be very professional, show up on time and do the best job possible to please your and at the end of the night always ask how you did if good tell them to give you a great review thanks again DJ KD Services/ DJKDURDJ out of Dallas, TX!!!
Community Newcomer
Okay, sorry thanks to all my great Customers for the great reviews and my key was respond back as quickly to your customers as you can and be very professional, show up on time and do the best job possible to please your customers and at the end of the night always ask how you did if good tell them to give you a great review thanks again DJ KD Services/ DJKDURDJ out of Dallas, TX!!!