Congratulations to our July 2019 class of Top Pros!

Community Manager
Community Manager
135 984 28K

It’s that time of the year again! We are so excited to announce our newest class of Top Pros: the Top Pro class of July 2019!

Top Pros are among the most popular and highly rated pros on Thumbtack. Being named a Top Pro is a huge accomplishment. Less than 4% of all pros on Thumbtack currently qualify - quite an exclusive group!

If you've just been named a Top Pro, please introduce yourself! Reply to this thread with the name of your business and where you're based. 

We’d also love to hear your #1 tip for becoming a Top Pro, so that other pros can learn from your success. You can include your tip in your introductory post below, or consider uploading a video of yourself just like this one.

Congratulations again! We’re so proud of your hard work. And we hope you are, too.toppro_widget_2.png

984 responses
Community Regular
The name of my business is Binding Ties Nuptials and I'm a wedding Officiant. I work with couples to make the process smooth and the day their best day ever. I travel to them, sometimes in the comfort in their own home. I stay in communication and respond quickly when they need me. I offer the calm they need during this time. I love what I do and it shows.
Community Newcomer
My company is Write By Steph and I am a writer/editor in the St. Louis, MO area.
Community Newcomer
The Appliance Repair Guy LLC. Based out of Maricopa, Arizona. Just remember to treat people with respect, stay true to your word, and to always do what's right even when nobody is looking.
Community Regular
Provide QUALIITY! "Quality is Absolute Policy" that is our slogan, it's even on our business cards, it's our mantra! Do it right the first time, treat every client's home as it was our own. Simple, too the point and no need for fluff!
Community Newcomer
Based out of Gloucester/ Arlington. Enjoying top pro status! Emphasis on property restoration and appraisal.
Community Newcomer
Triad Power Wash LLC, Wilmington, NC
Community Newcomer
Have Some Charisma LLC

Catering, private chef, corporate catering, weddings, cooking lessons
Community Newcomer
Studio Rivy Photography
South Eastern Connecticut
Community Newcomer
Exciting news! I am Jon Sterling of Sterling Services Group. I've combined the unique service of black car limo services with personal protective services. Based in Atlanta. What has worked for me on Thumbtack is 100% quick communication and strong responses. Let's face it, there are several people that do what you do. The true entrepreneur looks at their competition and says to themselves "How can we do this differently, instead of better?" Maintaining solid communication and managing expectations has proven noteworthy for my business. My motto is simple: Take care of our clients, take care of our team, stay focused and grow!
Community Newcomer
Exclusion Pest Control based out of Hollywood fl. Thanks
Community Newcomer
Hi!
I live in South Florida 🙂
My lessons are mainly online, I believe my method is quite unique due to the fact that students begin making rather long and complex sentences during their first lesson.
I teach English, Spanish, Italian and French (although, in French, I don’t do advanced levels nor conversation). My name is Georgette but my business’ name is “Nourish your Brain, Inc.”
Nice to meet you all!
Community Newcomer
Thanks.
Community Regular
Thank you Thumbtack. You have made it so easy to connect with my community found a job that I love.
Community Newcomer
Thank you
Community Regular
Thank you to all I love my Thumbtack !
Has taken my business to the next level and beyond!!
My clients are amazing and my repeat business is 40-50% ! Being a Top Pro is hard work.. knowing your market and how to market yourself!
Thank you
Community Newcomer
I truly appreciate all the kindness and support. We look forward to assisting an continuing our commitment to quality Services.
Community Newcomer

Ally Electric out of Seattle, WA. Happy to be among the 4% after my first 6 months on Thumbtack. Loving the platform so far!

Community Newcomer

Hey I'm from SoundVision Recording Studio in Queens Village, NY.  I'm glad to apart of the elite group.

Community Newcomer
Grain With Envy in Tucson, Arizona. Top Pro July 2019
Community Newcomer

Bussie Contracting Services

Acworth, GA

Community Newcomer
Thank you ! It’s an honor to be a part of this group of high achievers!
My name is Marisa Ciaralli, and I offer professional translation and interpretation services (Fr, It & Sp) to those in need of bridging that gap in foreign language communication.

I would love to connect with anyone interested in sharing tips and advice on how to run a successful business or just share experiences. Send me an email - translations2day@gmail.com

Good luck to you all and keep working your business - NEVER give up and don’t get discouraged. Talk soon!
-Marisa 😉
Community Newcomer
Priyanka, Jersey City

Believe in yourself and practice is the key👍🏼
Community Newcomer
John Holden with Gold Standard Garage Doors in Brandon, FL. Thanks so much for having us join the group and congratulations to everyone who accomplished this honor!
Community Regular

Thanks to everyone in the class!   i own Dj Yella dj entertainment service out of Mobile, Alabama.   I travel the gulf coast areas especially the many beaches in Alabama, Florida and Mississippi.  I wish everyone sucess through this next year and many more!  My number 1 Tip is communication with the client for any questions they may have at anytime.

Thanks,

Charles Carter,II/Dj Yella Entertainment

Community Newcomer
Thank you Thumbtack. I’m so proud and it is a pleasure to me work with a professional company like you guys.
My name is Paulo Farias Jr and My company is Foolproof Tile from Denver, Colorado.
Community Newcomer
Intuitive Tutors based in Houston, TX and online
#1 Tip: Have a friendly and concise message when you initially respond to an inquiry.
Community Newcomer
Happy to continue my run with Thumbtack as a Top Pro! Congratulations to all who achieved this!
Community Newcomer
Hey everyone. I’m so happy to be a Top Pro. My business name is Valerie Pro Makeup Artist. I’m located south of Atlanta GA.
Community Newcomer
Hi! This is Amy.
My Dog Training Business is
Amy’s Training My Dog
Fort Collins/Denver Colorado
Community Regular

Great Job all, we all work hard for this Status, but what a great feeling! Thanks Thumbtack for all your hard work, getting us there!

Community Newcomer

congrats everyone!!! WOOO

cheers to continued success

Community Newcomer

Greetings everybody!
Professional exterior and interior painting service in Tampa Bay area.
We paint, you watch and enjoy 😉

Community Newcomer
Montanna Rae Hair INC. Based out of Frisco Texas 🤗
Community Newcomer
Hi all!

Nancy Conant with Nancy's cleaning service. I've been advertising on thumbtack since 2013 and I've had great success. My tip is reply to the customer in a timely fashion and make customer satisfaction your top priority. Best of luck!
Community Newcomer
Thanks so much.
Community Newcomer
That’s great advice. Thank you
Community Newcomer
Congrats to everyone selected as a top pro. It's a great feeling to be recognized, and I hope to continue to meet the requirements to be considered for this recognition. I strive to provide top quality service with every client I serve.
Community Regular

David Bartlett Photography - based in Phoenix, Arizona area

Community Newcomer

Do I get a wiglet to post the Badge on to my website?

Please explain how this works!

Thanks Marge Gabbert

Community Newcomer
Congrats to all the pros!!
Hope you all have continued success!
Community Regular

Hi Amy,  Any good hints on how to attract more clients?  I am from Massachusetts.  Wilma

Community Newcomer
My number one tip in becoming a tough Pro it's to make sure your client is your hundred percent Focus and that they are getting what they need from you with a smile and good attitude. No matter what. Because when that client sees that you are not focused on them that you are more focused on yourself, they might not come back or retain your services again. If you make your client your hundred percent effort you will gain their loyalty and have success in your business.
Active Community Member

Thought I would share a "using TT as a customer" anecdote - we just bought a house in Austin that needs a little work. Of course everyone is suggesting friends, friends of friends, neighbors, etc. who do "great work." I even posted a few projects on Porch, Yelp, and Home Advisor. But I repeatedly find myself coming back to TT to find *Top Pros* knowing firsthand it's just not marketing fluff but a high bar to achieve and indicative of someone I can trust and who will do a great job. 

BTW - we are still having trouble finding an electrician in ATX, so if you're out there, just sayin......

Community Regular
Well thank you Thumbtack and my fellow Thumbtackian😉. What a great honor. I am DJ BMO and I am located in Cedar Hill, Tx. I have been in the business of DJ’ing for 20 years now. And just like in the beginning, I still love it!!!
I’ll let you all in on a little secret(NOT REALLY)... Enthusiastic communication is the key!!! The more you know the easier the test; no rocket science there.
Once again thank you very much and I will do my very best to maintain this coveted award ....Dj BMO!
Community Newcomer
Dinner2Go Personal Chef Service, LLC, Beaufort, SC
Community Newcomer
I am Jason Fennell, owner of Lodestone Art Services, Palm Beach, FL.
Thank you!
Keep up the great work everyone!
Tip: If you are going to do something, do it early and the right way with the positive vibes.
Community Newcomer
Mobile Signatures, LLC. Charlotte, North Carolina
Community Newcomer
Alebautz@hotmail.com
Community Newcomer
Divine Body Massage
Atlanta
Community Newcomer
Hi everyone! My name is teresa young and my business is Teri's Pet Care! Thanks for welcoming me aboard!-