Congratulations to our July 2019 class of Top Pros!

Community Veteran
137 984 77.3K

It’s that time of the year again! We are so excited to announce our newest class of Top Pros: the Top Pro class of July 2019!

Top Pros are among the most popular and highly rated pros on Thumbtack. Being named a Top Pro is a huge accomplishment. Less than 4% of all pros on Thumbtack currently qualify - quite an exclusive group!

If you've just been named a Top Pro, please introduce yourself! Reply to this thread with the name of your business and where you're based. 

We’d also love to hear your #1 tip for becoming a Top Pro, so that other pros can learn from your success. You can include your tip in your introductory post below, or consider uploading a video of yourself just like this one.

Congratulations again! We’re so proud of your hard work. And we hope you are, too.toppro_widget_2.png

984 responses
Community Newcomer
Thanks
It was exciting to be named Top Pro for July 2019.
We are based in Connecticut
and serve mostly CT. And sometimes MA. RI.We service Copiers and Printers and we always strive to give the best service we can. Thanks Steve Chisenhall
Community Newcomer

Here to Save your Day and Family from an uncomfortable and un safe home.

Thank you So much to Our Awesome communities we serve!

We hope to Grow and thrive and share for the Years to come!

Community Newcomer

Congrats to you Top Pros!!!!!!

Is there any program or system in place for those of us who are Top Pros to partner, or sponsoship with Thumbtack?

This is my second year as a top pro and I am #1 in my niche and I just wanted to know if there were any incentives for sponsorsip or partnership with Thumbtack?

Thank you much.

Community Expert

@Drew 

I went to update my profile and just found that I'm a Top Pro for July 2019!  I received no emails as most of my Pro friends have, nor did I see a message waiting in the bell notifications. I checked the bell notifications out of curiosity and it was there back on July 29. But as I said, no notification on the bell, nor an email pertaining to this. Why?

Don't get me wrong, I like the fact that Thumbtack recognized me as a Top Pro, but I wish I knew prior to today. I would have commented sooner.

DJ Stevie 8-15-2019

Community Manager
Community Manager

Congrats on becoming a Top Pro @DJStevie! You did get the notification on July 29th along with all other Top Pros. As far as not getting an email, we're sorry about that! Did you check your spam or junk mail by chance and see if it went in there? 

Community Expert

@Meckell 

I check Spam folder every day. I haven't received any email notifications, even about the newsletter, etc that we discussed months ago. As for Bell notifications, I saw Top Pro notice there today, but there used to be a dark blue dot on Bell, and as of late, nothing.

Thanks for the Congrats

DJ Stevie 8-15-2019

Community Newcomer
DJ George owner of D J Connection 5 Star Professional Wedding DIsc Jockey Mc with years of experience and a great price located in Cypress, CA 90630.
Community Newcomer

Keep up the good work.  Always seek to improve for the better. Blessings!

Hi-Tech Installs, ATX(Austin,TX) Represent.  Low-Voltage installation throughout Texas. 

Community Regular
It is an honor to be recognized. We aim to please our customers and hope the best for our neighboring businesses. Best of luck !
Community Regular
Absolute Seamless Gutters LLC
Rockwall/Dallas and surrounding areas!
Community Newcomer
Thank you for this great honor ! Having your alerts on your settings every time a leaf comes in is important ! Make sure to reply right away !
Community Newcomer
Keep up the good work everyone. Sunrise Chapel Des Moines, Des Moines, Iowa
Community Newcomer
Yeeehaw! Wishing everyone a prosperous year! 🙂
Community Newcomer
Thanks so much
Community Regular
Hi, my name is Danette Kashetta, owner of Joyous Celebrations. I am a Wedding Officiant and Life Cycle Celebrant. I try to respond to inquires ad soon as possible. I don't like to use the genetic responses. I always send a personal reply to inquires. Takes a little more time, but a potential customer is worth it. I'm proud to Have been picked as a top pro. Thank you!

Community Regular
My home base is in Lehigh Valley. I officiate in all surrounding areas within a 60 mile radius. Check out my profile at Joyous Celebrations. Congratulations to all top pros! Best regards, Danette
Community Newcomer
Honestly it’s all about how you perceive yourself and your business. Give your best shot. For me, I would ask myself, why would I give myself a five star for a service? What can I do to deserve it? Every time that I think that way, I go above and beyond expectations to serve clients. I want them to know that I’m the ONE. Most importantly, I don’t give up!
Community Newcomer
This is soooo awesome. The secret is to love people. When you love people, people love you!!!!
Community Newcomer
Just Bright Cleaning wants to thank the customers for choosing us for all their cleaning needs.. Our goal is to be fair, and providing top notch service above the rest.. We do our job right the first time, so that we can continue to provide great service and expand. My goal as the owner and operator of Just Bright Cleaning, is to open up jobs for honest hard working people who are looking to grow with us... Thanks to Thumbtack for giving us a platform to gain great customers.. My we all continue forward with a successful business and to accomplish all our goals as entrepreneurs.. Thanks to you all from Just Bright Cleaning Service !!!
Community Newcomer
Thank you very much hope I continue getting good leads thanks again I really appreciate it
Community Regular
Thank you much... I have often wondered what it takes to get this badge... Thanks again Drew!
Community Newcomer

Hello all! Congrats on being TOP PROS. Those in Boston area, I look forward to meeting you next week at the cocktail event. Would love to hear about your businesses and to tell you about mine - I offer coaching in public speaking, voice over, accent reduction and acting! Hope to meet some of you on Wednesday! Warmly,Bren www.communicationmattersstudio.com

Community Newcomer
Tom Cunningham. DJ and sound rental/design based out of Wood River, IL just northeast of St. Louis, MO.
My success is based on communication. That means listening to the customer to provide what they want and keeping up with them to make sure they continue to be satisfied.
Recently, I had a personal conflict arise for a wedding DJ commitment. I made the extra effort to help find a replacement and I'll follow up to make sure everyone is happy with the new arrangements.
Community Newcomer

We're so excited to finally be part of the best of the best! Thumbtack has been amazing in helping us to grow the business. Thank you and Congrats to everyone included!

Community Newcomer
Ray Roll
Windows Gutters Etc
Broomfield CO

Community Newcomer
Thank you from Breathtaking Moments Photography
Community Regular
Congratulations to all the top pros here at Thumbtack! Enjoy the rest of 2019.
Thank you.
Community Newcomer
Thank you hard work customer service pays off
Community Newcomer
This is such an honor. I’m so humbled🙏🏾😀
Community Newcomer
Larry Kirk Photography based in Northwest Florida.
Community Newcomer
Be consistent and don’t give up! Good things come to those that are persistent and enjoy their work!
Community Newcomer

Thank you! 

Community Newcomer
Hi,
Larryoke Karaoke & DJ Services has been giving people quality entertainment tailored to their preferences. Preperation beforehand and giving a personal touch to each gig has helped me deliver exactly what my customers want. 🙂
Community Newcomer
Grime Solvers based in Euless Texas
Active Community Member
Glad to have the Top Pro status again. My company, AZ Pawsitively Pets, is an outbound, sole proprietor-run pet sitting service in the NW Chicago suburbs. If you're in a ten-mile radius of Prospect Hts., IL, I'd be delighted to help you out.
Community Regular
Congrats to all the July 2019 pro’s!! YOU ROCK!!
Community Newcomer
Thank you so much 😊 I try to greet every lead I get as soon as possible. And be as friendly and professional as I can be. I also post a lot of my work!
Community Regular
Thank you
Community Newcomer
Great time to build your business!
Community Newcomer

I'm glad ot be part of it.  Thank you!

Community Newcomer

Got distracted.  Annie, Certified Public Account, located in New Jersey! 

Community Newcomer
Wow! Thank you. Always do your best and the customer is always right.
Community Newcomer
Rogers plumbing service
Community Newcomer
Thank you so much...
Community Newcomer
Thank you everyone! Yay this is all of our BIG ACCOMPLISHMENTS!! Hi, my name is Spencer and I’m a personal trainer and private Pilates instructor based out of LOS angeles. My business name on thumbtack is “BODY BY SPENCER” 😊
This is my second time making top pro and I had no idea under 4% made top pro! It is an honor and hope to stay at the top!

My #1 pro tip ~
Stay on thumbtack, set reminders on your phone to check it, communicate with everyone. Every opportunity you can grab on the site! Even one day if you don’t get on or forget remember that it’s who gets back to people the quickest! Your in a race so stay at the top and set reminders to keep Checking the thumbtack app and turn on those notifications! I would say to make 3-4 alerts (notifications) a day and you’ll be pleasantly surprised. 🙂 ok I gave a few but hope this helps. 🙂

All the best,
Spencer
Community Newcomer
Btw what does the level 4 mean?
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Spencerscothorn that's the level that you're at in the Community. The more active you are, the higher of the level you'll be 🙂 

Community Newcomer

Mac Help Now in Portland ME.

I'm finding that encouraging folks in better using their tools and discovering joy and inspiration in using them inspires me as well. Actually what I'm discovering is that old wisdom that you get what you give. Giving require receiving so it turns out that my clients contribute to me in giving me the opportunity to give to them.

Its a good gig and I appreicate the work that goes into Thumbtack that enables me to do more of it.

Thanks to each of you!

Community Newcomer

Hi 

My name is John Burson. I'm a nutritionist and health coach. Congrats to all the other recipients. I am a three time Top Pro. My tip to aspiring Top Pro's is simple. Treat your clients as if they were your best friends. Provide attention and service to them even when it is not profitable. Grind and never give up. 

I create all of my marketing communications with only the client's needs in mind. I believe this is why I am successful. At the same time, I do acknowledge that I make mistakes at times. I may fall short with some clients. However, I makes sure that each client realizes how much I truly care about their success long after they pay me. Hustle and hard work payJohn Burson. CNJohn Burson. CN off. I have a motto that I go by. You can be committed and not be successful, but you can't be successful without being committed. 

Community Newcomer

Good day to all of you. I am pleased to be a Thumbtack pro. Its not easy to run and own as well as operate your own small buisness. But what I do I love. My passion is why I move forward. The look on a new clients face when I place a meal in front of them is all I need. Teaching and educating a family, a group of friends or just a couple that need some help. It is so worth it all. Becoming a Pro is another pleasent surprice to me. But becoming one is a simple but real process. I strickly put all my efforts into being PERSONAL. As a personal CHEF I have a lot of other talented Chef's to be up against. I focus on the simple pleasures of a Clients wants, needs and wishes. But I must be great at what I do. Fresh local food, prepared to my best ability. Do what I say I am going to do. And LISTEN to the client. There is so much you need to pay attention too in the Culinary Arts world. But having a love and passion for what you do I think it will shine and show in the final results. 

FOOD IS FUN

CHEFreyL.com

CHEF Jeffrey L.