Congratulations to our July 2019 class of Top Pros!

Community Veteran
137 984 63.5K

It’s that time of the year again! We are so excited to announce our newest class of Top Pros: the Top Pro class of July 2019!

Top Pros are among the most popular and highly rated pros on Thumbtack. Being named a Top Pro is a huge accomplishment. Less than 4% of all pros on Thumbtack currently qualify - quite an exclusive group!

If you've just been named a Top Pro, please introduce yourself! Reply to this thread with the name of your business and where you're based. 

We’d also love to hear your #1 tip for becoming a Top Pro, so that other pros can learn from your success. You can include your tip in your introductory post below, or consider uploading a video of yourself just like this one.

Congratulations again! We’re so proud of your hard work. And we hope you are, too.toppro_widget_2.png

984 responses
Community Newcomer

Thank You!!

Community Newcomer
Thank you so much.

My tip is doing what you say you will do when you say you will do it

Sue Ashby
Walkiespetsitting.com
(941) 350-1392
Community Newcomer
Number 1 tip, follow up and follow through. Work on a clear schedule and always communicate with the customer. Every day on the job, notify the customer when you are heading there way and how long google says it will take. If you anticipate being late, ALWAYS notify the customer.
Don't think of them as jobs, think of each consumer as a relationship. They are only truly happy with your quality and integrity if they refer you to someone else.
Community Newcomer
Hi there! Jae Hartzell, Jean Boucher Photography, Port Jefferson NY
Community Newcomer

Proud to be Top Pro three years in a row. I teaach all the Ballroom and Latin dances in my private home/studio in San Francisco. I teach most wedding couples their first dance for their wedding. It is very satisfying to see how it changes their lives it such a positive way. I believe that dance is a life long healthy hobby that never gets old or boring. MargeGabbertfirst dancefirst dancedancing just for fun!dancing just for fun!

Community Newcomer
Thank you for choosing me! I am DJTREYSWIFT and my company is Trople M Produxcians. I provide DJ and mc services for every kind of event. I am based in The northern Virginia area right outside of DC. I serve NJ, NY, DE, PA, DC and Hampton and Norfolk VA areas.
Community Newcomer
Mirror Image Pools

We are located in Sebastian Florida and we do everything from a weekly service to repair and install of equipment.

When I found that works with thumbtack that works best is whenever a customer is looking for a particular service or job to engage in a conversation on the phone or in person versus only communicating through text or email. Set appointments and show up!!
Community Newcomer
Timbo cleaning company llc located in Lithia springs, Ga
Community Newcomer
Pamela Jones
Twice As Clean
Hernando, MS
Community Newcomer
Twice As Clean
Hernando,MS
Pamela Jones
Community Newcomer
Thanks! Grateful for the acknowledgement!
Community Newcomer
Thank you
Galloway Tax Express-- Winston-Salem, NC
Community Newcomer
The key is to be honest and perform at your best when doing the jobs but not least you have to treat the customers like the are first priority #1 always.
Community Newcomer
Napoleon Evans III.
Le Papier Roses & Architecture & 3D Modeling
Community Newcomer
Joygems Clown Entertainment..Miss Bubbleheart 💗💚💚🧡💜
Community Newcomer
Joygems Clown Entertainment..Miss Bubbleheart 💚🧡🧡💜❤ Charlotte, NC. Bringing bubbles of happiness, fun, and joy to u!!!!
Community Newcomer
DANCING HAMMERS HANDYMAN SERVICES.
Many thanks to all of my loyal customers who's word of mouth has contributed to my continuing success.
To all of my new customers, I look forward to being your "go to" Handyman for all of your projects.
Thanks again, Tony Spinella
Community Newcomer
AS YOU LIKE IT, Wedding Officiant , Rev. Ginny on Gulf Coast, serving Alabama, Florida &) Mississippi.
Community Newcomer
AS YOU LIKE IT, Wedding Officiant , Rev. Ginny on Gulf Coast, serving Alabama, Florida & Mississippi.m
Community Regular
Which part of the community forum is available to top pros who want to discuss real issues and deficiencies in the application of the Thumbtack product?
Community Newcomer
G & G Maintenance and Repair
Home renovations
Based is Wasco, CA/Bakersfield area.
Being a top pro is pretty simple really. Only do what you know, be kind and professional, with a touch of a personal relationship with the customer.
Community Newcomer

Jose Castaneda, Full Crate Entertainment = Pro DJ service

Community Newcomer
Thank you for the acknowledgment 🙏🏼 I’m Kathleen NVMT 8093 ~ Back to Balance Massage Therapy by Kathleen in Reno, NV... 25 years doing massage
Community Newcomer
Based out of Orlando, Fl.
Community Newcomer
Congratulations to all of you. Keep reaching for the stars!!!
Community Newcomer
Thank you, and best wishes and prosperity to you all. Keep it up! Of course if you need a good electrician, you know where to find me 😉
Community Regular
I’m very happy to hear, and congratulations to all the fellow pros
Community Regular

Thank you! 

Community Newcomer
Thank you so much 😊
Community Regular
🙏🎚Pastor Matthew S. Asher🎚🙏
💕Three-In-One Marriage Ministry💕
Providing Christian Marriages for Christian Couples🙏🎚💞
Community Regular
How do I download this badge?
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Spamovers Just log in to your account and go to settings and then select widgets. From there you'll see the option to download your Top Pro badge. Let me know if you have any other questions! 

Community Regular

Thank You ......... From K & M Handyman Services Bay Area California Serving Santa Cruz , Monterey , Halfmoon Bay , San Jose , Mountain View , Cupertino , Los Altos , Santa Clara , Sunnyvale , Palo Alto , Morgan Hill , Los Gatos , Aptos , Watsonville , Gilroy , Belmont , Fremont , Newark , specializing in plumbing work , repair and replacement of faucets , disposals , shower valves and cartridges , PRV's , house main valves , supply valves , repair of water heaters and associated plumbing ,  basic drain clearing . I also provide minor electrical repairs and replacements as well as some basic HVAC work ( no refrigerant work ) ......coil cleaning , filter changes , furnace trouble shooting , T-stat replacement ........

Kev 

Community Newcomer
Congrats to everyone!
AB Electric Mesa, Az.
Let’s do it again !