Congratulations to our new class of Top Pros!

Community Veteran
45 474 8,158

The week of July 16th, we'll be announcing our brand new class of Top Pros!

Being named a Top Pro is a big deal; currently, only 4% of pros qualify.

To learn more about the program, click here

And if you've just been named a Top Pro, introduce yourself!  Reply to this thread with the name of your business and where you're based.  We want to hear from you!unnamed.png

474 responses
Community Newcomer
Mike's Pruning and Tree Care LLC.
Portland, Oregon
Community Newcomer
I’m Becky in Michigan! I own a dog walking and pet sitting company!
Community Newcomer
Drink it Down Bartending out of Corning NY, we are bartenders for hire.
Community Regular

Thank you for the "Top Pro" recognition. I am located in St. Petersburg and pretty much a one-man show! Lately, I've been kicking a$$ and taking names!

Community Regular
M&M Complete Home Services LLC is proud to be a top pro with thumbtack and we are based out of kennesaw Georgia
Community Newcomer

I'm proud to have received Thumbtack's Top Pro designation. I work very hard at developing my small business and appreciate the recognition. Thumbtack has proven invaluable in identifying prospective students for my business - James Chenevert, PhD, Piano Studio - which I operate in my home in Minnetonka, MN. 

Community Newcomer
Alyssa Groenig-Personal Stylist and Image Consultant-Kansas City
Community Newcomer
Thank you for the recognition! My company is Believe You Can Sing!, and I am Arlys Alford.
Community Newcomer
Thanks for the honor of Top Pro. We're definitely ready to WOW each client with exceptional service!
It's a Win Win Catering
Goose Creek SC 29445
Community Regular
TT has made a huge impact on my business, and my life. Happy to be here with other passionate and extremely dedicated Pros.

Personal training, and online coaching services offered! Hit me up if you need any. Or if you want to train in person, come on by if you’re in Sugar Land, TX (Houston burb)
Community Regular
Thanks for the welcome. I am Alasha Woods, Kasage Creations and Services, LLC from Las Vegas, Nevada. I have worked so hard to earn this honor!
As an event planner I work with many great clients in many exciting venues. Excellent customer service, creativity, paying attention to details, and problem solving challenging situations when they occurred has been my keys to success over the years. I look forward to personalizing interactions with every future customer.
Community Newcomer
Kyle Dyson
I run a roofing company i utah i live in the greater salt lake area. Its and honor to get the award
Community Newcomer
Hey all!

Congrats to new top pros. Ryan here, just got top pro badge for photo/video. Hope everyone is well. Thanks for paving the way for new pros. Cheers to future business!
Community Regular

HI There!

My name is Amie & my partner, Meg, and I are Aisling Phototgraphy out of the Sturbridge/Spencer MA area. We service 125 mile radius from central Mass and we love taking pictures and documenting special days! Thrilled to become part of the Top Pros and excited to keep taking the steps to move forward & become bigger and better! 

Amie with Aisling Phototgraphy

Community Newcomer
Greetings from Charlotte, NC. My name is Omar Newman, Founder & Owner of Carolina Language Solutions, LLC. We provide language instruction and services for our clients throughout the Carolinas, as well as for clients via the Internet. Thank you Thumbtack for the valued success we are experiencing!
Community Newcomer
FINALLY MADE IT!
Ian Herbst Photography
Washington, DC
Community Regular
Good morning. My name is Miguel Keaton of A Miguel Of All Trades, and I am based out of Winston Salem, NC. I am honored to receive such an awesome and amazing honor as this. My goal is to keep pleasing my customers on thumbtack and keep growing my business. Thank you thumbtack, for helping me grow my business and allowing me to be able to receive this award!
Community Newcomer
Thanks. Thumbtack has changed my financial world.

Congrats to all! This is definitely something to be proud of 🙂 

Community Newcomer
Hello everyone. I’m Jared with Shore To Please Home Improvements in West Palm Beach Florida. Thank you for the designation
Community Newcomer
Excited to join the ranks as a Thumbtack Top Pro! I’m Christina Brownlee from Tipp City, Ohio and I run CleverGirl Marketing Communications.
Community Newcomer
Coastal Pool and Game Room LLC
West Haven Ct
Community Newcomer
Thank You ! S&H Cleaning works hard every day to do an awesome job all the time!
Community Regular

Over The Hump Communications

Barre, VT

Community Regular

Covenant Child Productions - professional music entertainment.  Based in Upper Marlboro, MD, and serving the DMV and worldwide!

Community Newcomer
Photos by Joey Brent
Photographic/Video services in North Mississippi
Community Newcomer
Thank you for this appreciation Perez handyman Albuquerque New Mexico
Community Regular
Elite Facility Solutions - Pea Ridge, AR!
Community Regular

Thank you for the recognition again for the Top Pro Award of 2018.  It is an honor to work for Thumbtack as they give recognition out to their clients.  I have worked very hard to make my small business grow and am a one woman show for the past 10 years. My basic love for animals is awesome! Great clients! I am a pet sitter-house sitter and go out of my way to please the clients pet or people.  My name is Jerrie Rimas, business name listed on Thumbtack as Pet Nanny by Jerrie Rimas, Crystal, Minnesota.  Thank you Thumbtack!

Community Regular
Thanks! Green Ivy Greetings and Floral LLC from Wisconsin
Community Newcomer
Liela Betha aka LtheTrainer here! Sole owner and operator of Ohm Aesthetica. Currently living in and servicing Boston, as well as other places remotely. I’m honored!
Community Newcomer
Clean-Cut Junk Removal Charlotte
Community Newcomer
Hey y’all my company is Grooming By Ashley LLC and I’m located in the Cincinnati area
Community Newcomer
Hi I’m Jessica in Chicago of Enlightenedesign, a design consultancy.
Community Newcomer
It’s great to be rated a top pro!!! Thanks for a great app to start up a business!!! We are a drain cleaning company located in Wakefield, MA.

Thanks Again!

Elite Drains llc
Community Regular
I own a private lesson Music school. Greenville, Sc (five forks and Simpsonville area to be more specific)

My name is Julie born in New York then moved to Atlanta and now in Greenville, Sc.
Community Newcomer
Hi! I just got named top pro!! I'm the owner of Davis Cleaning Solutions and I'm based in Livingston Montana
Community Regular
We Legal A.P.C, Bankruptcy, Tax Resolution Law firm, Located in Riverside Caliornia
Community Regular

Yes, it is.  2nd year in a row for me.  I am 

Community Regular
We Legal A.P.C, Located in Riverside Caliornia
Community Newcomer
Hello everyone and congrats to yall as well. George Delgado here with Vitality Window Washing and Vitality Christmas Lighting based off of San Antonio, TX.
Started 3 years ago when I was 25. This badge proves to be a big deal as becoming a professional. Honored to be a part of the top pros with everyone here. Here with so much knowledge and wisdom. Truly humbling. Cant wait to meet a connect with yall!
Community Newcomer
Thanks! I'm a seamstress doing alterations and custom work in NOLA!
Community Newcomer
RWR REMODELING AND HANDYMAN SERVICES
Concord, NH
Hi Everyone! Congratulations and good job!
Bob
Community Newcomer

Thank You for the recognition!  I am from Des Moines Iowa and I own a Boxing & Personal training business. Really excited about becoming a TOP PRO! I am going to be able to help more clients lose, weight, build mucsle and learn how to kick some A$$! Gratitude

Community Regular

Glad to be here. As a certified clinical hypnotherapist (ABCH, NGH) I provide on demand hypnosis services to a local 60 mile radius and unlimited virtual radius from Parkville, MD through personal visits, Skype and Telephone.  Thumbtack has greatly increased my ability to help people on a literal global scale. Proud to be named a Top Pro!  Dan

Community Newcomer

Excited to earn Top Pro status!  Capio Creative Co. photogapher for businesses and professionals in Des Moines, Iowa! 

Community Newcomer
Thank you for the recognition, we strive here at StClair Antique Restoration and Furniture Refinishing, to provide great customer service and deliver exceptional quality for our clients. We count it a privilege and a honor to restore a precious family heirloom back to the piece's former glory and beauty.

Thank you, again for the recognition and respect for what we do.
Community Regular

Thank you for the recognition. I'm TLN Interiors - Full service Interior design in Sacramento, CA. Thumbtack has helped build my business strong.

Community Newcomer
Hiya! My name is Flossie O’Riley and I’m a photographer based in Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas.
Community Newcomer
I'm very excited and honored to be a top pro and very grateful for the amazing customers that Thumbtack obtained for me and looking forward for this opportunity to gain more! I run a house call cat and dog grooming business servicing Pasco, Pinellas, Hillsborough County!