Congratulations to our new class of Top Pros!

Community Veteran
45 474 16.9K

The week of July 16th, we'll be announcing our brand new class of Top Pros!

Being named a Top Pro is a big deal; currently, only 4% of pros qualify.

To learn more about the program, click here

And if you've just been named a Top Pro, introduce yourself!  Reply to this thread with the name of your business and where you're based.  We want to hear from you!unnamed.png

474 responses
Community Newcomer
Marcus Pittman. Mpfitnesspro,Certified personal trainer in Phoenix,az
Community Regular
Thank you for the recognition of top pro.

I am Lois owner of Pillow Paradise and More, Inc. based in Brooklyn, New York.

Regards,

Lois
Community Regular
Glad to be here ! Im chel from chels power washing www.chelspw.com and is an honor to be in the top 4% our 2nd year
Community Regular

I'm so excited, honored and proud to have made Top Pro! I was really looking forward to this for the past six months. Hard work and dedication does pay off in so many ways! looking to grow my residential and commercial cleaning business in the coming months with the same moto that started it all "A Clean You Can Trust" , aming to deliver 100% Customer satisfaction, Outstanding service, honesty, integrity and trustworthyness".  Hopatcong, NJ

Community Newcomer

Very honored to be a Thumbtack Top Pro and congrats to my colleagues! I'm a Career Coach and Business Consultant and very thankful to Thumbtack for the great leads and customer care they give. Many thanks Thumbtack! 

Community Regular
Woo-hoo! I'm Kelvin Williams, Disc Jockey Sound Engineer of Heart Beat Music, a mobile Disc Jockey entertainment company in Central Ohio!
www.DjPlayThatSong.com
Ohiohbm@gmail.com
Community Newcomer
Mattrix Music & Entertainment. Your top wedding and Event DJ, Lighting and overall entertainment company
Community Regular

So happy to have earned Top Pro for my residential and commercial cleaning business.

Ben Keith- eMaids of Kansas City

www.eMaidsKC.com

913-871-5755

Community Regular

Thank you! Drinks Nola Style is my business name.

Community Regular
Hello
My name is Efren and I’m the owner/operator of Silence Audible Recording Studio located in
Fort Worth, TX.
Silenceaudible.com
Community Regular
Congrats to everyone!!
Community Newcomer

This is great! Love being part of the Thumbtack community. As a leadership and career development coach, Thumbtack has allowed me to connect with and support clients all over the country. Looking forward to what I can learn from the Top Pros community.

Community Regular
Thanks for the Top Pro status! My name is Joddie and I’m a Personal Stylist! My company name is Style Studio Group. You are welcome to visit my website www.StyleStudioGroup.com to learn more about me or my services...or feel free to call or text as well 732-616-1692.
Community Newcomer
Evolution Roofing LLC
Phoenix AZ
Community Newcomer
Congratulations all !!!

Stephanie Rodgers
Simply Put Home Staging
Atlanta, GA
Community Newcomer
Colorado Custom Glass is excited to be named "TOP PRO" with Thumbtack. We work hard and take pride in our craftsmanship. Call us for your Custom Glass needs.
Community Newcomer

I'm David w/ Didomi Design+Photography from the Chicagoland area. Thanks for the support!!

Community Regular

I Do Weddings with Love is the name of my business. I am based in Virginia and travel throughout spreading my love of flowers and design.  Congratulations to all 

Community Newcomer
Thank you, from Succinct Ceremonies in Northern CA. I feel so blessed.
Community Newcomer
All of us over at GOAT Service in New England are honored to have been named a Thumbtack Top Pro. We have worked hard to establish and maintain great referral relationships for our affordable and effective mold remediation services and Thumbtack has been instrumental in that growth.
Thank You!
Chris
Owner/Operator
GOAT Service
www.goatservice.com
Community Newcomer
Jno baptiste enterprise LLC. We are from Bowie md.
Community Regular

Forsyth Designs here and happy to be a Top Pro in San Francisco!

Active Community Member
Hi everyone my naes Aaron Fuller and I run an audio video installation company named Masterpiece AV, we are based out of Colorado Springs and weve been top pro status since 2016 straight through to now....
Community Regular

I am a dog trainer that specializes in training mobility assistance and companion dogs. Based out of Nevada, I can provide service dogs throughout the entire US.  We can also do basic and advanced obedience training, potty training and much more.

Community Newcomer
Lj502 home improvement LLC es un honor ser un top pro on thumbtack and I'm base in west new york nj
Community Newcomer
Hello, I’m John Puebla with Pro-Tect Security out of Las Vegas NV.
Community Newcomer
Wellness Mary LLC
Holistic health, spiritual and intuitive counseling
Community Newcomer
T.J.'s Assembly Services
From Southern Maryland
Community Newcomer
Thank you!!
Community Newcomer
Aikens Moving, out of the Atlanta Metropolitan Area, is Proud to be a Top Pro!
Community Newcomer

Dave here with BentBeat Productions - a music production company/studio in the Portland, Oregon area.

Community Regular

Ceremonies and Commitments (wedding officiant):  southern PA, MD and WV Panhaldle.

Community Newcomer

Oroville, CA

Community Regular

Hello Everyone!

Looking forward to "meeting" everyone on here. Congrats to all of the new class of Top Pros! We teach CPR/AED/FIRST AID/SAFETY and provide Sales, Service & Training for all products.

L.E.T.S. Save Lives...Together!

Landes Emergency Training Services, LLC

Community Regular

This is Mike with Skillful Construction Foundation Repair. Congrats to the other recipients of Top Pro award! I read that this year that "it's not exactly a high bar this year". I have to disagree. We worked very hard to acheive this award and almost didn't make it because of one 4 star review. I have to say that maintaining a 4.8 average is no easy task. If we had received another 4 star, it would have taken about fifteen more 5 star reviews to make up for it. So again, congratulations to all the Top Pros out there and keep up the good work!

Community Regular

I have seen your services before, super interesting!

Community Newcomer

Reverend Kimberly Cope here with The Sacred Adventure! I officiate weddings/celebrations and offer counseling support.

Community Newcomer
Congrats everyone! I'm Andrew, I am a Graphic Designer in Albany, NY.
seismicstudiosav.com
Community Newcomer

congrats to all, this is an honor,,as a wedding officiant I have officiated more that 90 weddings in the past year,,,This is my third time being top pro and it is incentive to work even harder,,,

Community Regular
Victor J Alvarado
Wedding Officiant
678-382-1394 Text/WhatsApp
https://www.facebook.com/TheWeddingOfficiant1/
Community Newcomer
I am honored to be selected again as a thumbtack top pro!! I am a facepainter from Chicago, Il.
Community Newcomer
Shout out to my fellow pros! My name is Nicole, I go by Ri! I’m a personal trainer and coach in Orange County, CA.
Community Newcomer
Hi, I'm Ron and am a wedding officiant in Glendale, AZ, serving the greater Valley of the Sun area.
Community Regular

Hi!!! I'm Stephen Hooper, and I represent a premium personal training company known as The StephenHooper Company. I train people to become their best selves, also we give back to bullied kids and military veterans so they won't resort to suicide, which is something I almost performed when I was a child due to bullying. I'm thankful to be named a Top Pro!!!! Be safe!

Community Regular

I love what you do and who you stand for! Thank you. Our company loves our military as well and we provide FREE CPR Training Classes to all retired or active military. And even that doesn't seem like enough thanks for all they have done for us.

God Bless and we wish you great success in what you are doing!

Community Regular

Wow you. All rock 

Community Regular
MarcH Lawns. Glad we made the "cut". Good to be Top Pro.
Woodstock, GA
Community Regular

Hello everyone! I am Arber and I am a Graphic Designer

Community Newcomer

Im a video content creator based out of Los Angeles! 

I make video and photo content for brands everywhere!

Travel + Film 

Community Regular

I am the owner of Escape to Bliss Travel.  A full service travel agency outside of Albany, New York.  Specializing in destination wedding and honeymoon travel