Congratulations to our new class of Top Pros!

Community Veteran
45 474 17.9K

The week of July 16th, we'll be announcing our brand new class of Top Pros!

Being named a Top Pro is a big deal; currently, only 4% of pros qualify.

To learn more about the program, click here

And if you've just been named a Top Pro, introduce yourself!  Reply to this thread with the name of your business and where you're based.  We want to hear from you!unnamed.png

474 responses
Community Newcomer
SDAC Heating and Air Conditioning, serving San Diego
Community Regular
Congratulations I wish you only the best of luck as you continue to climb the pole of Success in your business
~AJH The Untamed Chef
Community Regular

Hello for Atlanta, Im Daniel with Atlanta Architecture Images.

Community Regular
I'm Trish, I own a unique Personal Assistant business, Ask Me Concierge LLC, in the Texas Hill Country outside Austin TX. I focus on helping busy Realtors with their Office organization as well as their clients in providing Packing & Unpacking Services, so people don't have to deal with the "Gorilla Hands" from guys that most moving companies have. Also in helping Seniors Downsize & Declutter as they are moving to a Retirement Community or Assisted Living Facility. Being the bridge between the Seniors, Community and their family, as they can't do it all.
Community Newcomer
Hi I’m Careli Makeup Artist at Glitz&Glam!
Community Newcomer

Hello to all from Rudio Studio--a single-member company housed on Church Hill in Richmond, VA--providing education, performance and producation services to the greater Richmond Community. Congratulations are in order to all the other professionals who have earned this designation! Keep up the good work!

Rudy

Community Newcomer
Hi this is KD with Hard Body Creations in Waldorf, MD. I am a welder and fabricator making custom home furnishings and decor. Also doing minor repairs.
Community Regular
Hi! I'm an arborist
Community Regular

Thank you for the recognition. I am honored to be in the Top Pros team. My Spanish tutoring business  has improved thanks to Thumbtack. Thank you. Aleyda from Miami, Fl

Community Regular

Hi folks! I'm Josh from San Francisco Bay Area, CA. I do video and film productions, specializing on making films. Video transfer services is one of my recent addition to my services. Having multimedia experiences for 10 years, started professionally in 2012.

Community Newcomer

Makeup Artist / Hair Stylist From Northern New Jersey, Congrats to all the Top Pros lets make this year even more amazing than it already has been! 🙂

Community Newcomer
Yayy!! Congrats everyone!
My business is Lace Garden Interiors based in Nashville, TN 🙂
Community Newcomer
Maryellen Tockarshewsky, Owner and Personal Trainer
My Time Fitness In-Home Personal Training
Whitestone, NY
Community Newcomer
Jaime Rios with Rios Junk Removal & Hauling LLC. EL RENO,OK 73036
•DEMOLITIONS
•JUNK REMOVAL
•CONSTRUCTION CLEAN UPS.
Thanks TT for the recognition. I wear it with pride.
Community Regular

Congrats, everyone!

I do branding and web design/development here in Charlotte.
Let me know if any of you pros need some branding and website help!

mktfresh.com

Community Newcomer
Hello everyone. My name is David. I’m with Fearless Electric Inc. We are a Local Small Business Enterprise in the Los Angeles County area. We are a electrical contractor who specializes in residential, commercial, industrial, and public works. Please call me if you have any questions 323-273-2722.
Community Newcomer
Denison, TX based private music lessons from Dennis O’Toole Guitar Instruction.
Community Newcomer
I am Amulya henna artist based out in Bayaarea, I have been using thumbtack over a year now, This platform has given me exposure to my work.
Am so thankful to the team for making this possible through thumbtack.
Community Newcomer
Thank you so much for the top pro recognition. We are Appliance Medic LLC working out of Southern New
Hampshire. Thumbtack has been an integral part of our growth and success. Thanks you! Jason OBrien
Community Newcomer
Fire and Ice Dancesport Dayton, Cincinnati and Columbus. ThNk you to my ballroom instructors for making this possible!
Community Newcomer
Benjamin Sparks
Sparks Landscaping Company LLC
Evans, CO
Community Newcomer

Thanks i dont know what to say, I am a DJ yea i do lol

I LOVE what i do, making for happy and dancing to any type of music.

again thanks i love it. Any party or event in San Diego area hit me up 

barefoot productions for all your party needs/.

DJ Marcus

Markawalker808@gmail.com

619 818 2320

Community Newcomer

Best Reading and Writing Tutor

Chico, California

Congratulations, everyone! What an exciting day for all of us.

Thank you, Thumbtack!

Community Newcomer
Happy to be a top pro for the second time in a row. Dan, Owner, Glasscleaners, LLC window cleaning, Phoenix, AZ.
Community Newcomer
Congratulations to my fellow entrepreneurs for making Top Pro!
Jillian Holper
Clinical Hypnotherapist & Empowerment Life Coach
Elemental Healing & Coaching
www.EleMentalhealingcoaching.com
Community Regular

Hola, my name is Alejandro Nuñez and I'm the founder of New Way language learning, we specialize in teaching Spanish as a second language by an inclusive, fun and immersive method. 

We're based in Boston, MA. 

Community Newcomer
My name is Gaby Alvarez, owner of Koncept Co. Designs. I do brand design, prop & interior styling as well as illustration.
Community Regular
Congratulations to you All!
I am D&S Kleening Services.
We are located in Central Illinois.
We are proud to be Thumbtack Pros! How Exciting it is to be recognized as Top Pro! Best Luck! Shelly
Community Newcomer

Hello, Friends! I'm Masha, a health coach based in Miami and practicing internationally! Thank you for "Top Pro" recognition! 

Community Newcomer

Hey all! I am a personal trainer in Charlotte, NC. I provide Online Exercise Programs, 1-on-1 Personal Training, and Small Group Training. 

Active Community Member

My name is Howard Gunter - Jacksonville, Florida

I am quite pleased and proud to be named Top Pro for the 5th or 6th consecutive time. I am a minister and provide counselling, funeral services, officiate weddings, baptisms and any ministry needs within my capabilities.

I join all others in congratulating every Top Pro! It demands effort and quality.

Community Regular

I'm so happy I made Top Pro! Congrats to everyone!

I'm Shawna and I'm an acupuncturist in San Francisco specializing in women's health and emotional health. My business name is my name: Shawna Seth, L.Ac. (licensed acupuncturist).

I've been pleased how many of the patients who have found me through Thumbtack have been the population I had been wanting to work with. Switching to Instant Match made a big difference in my lead generation and it came at the right time as I opened my own clinic space (versus subletting from others) in March this year.

Would love to connect with others in the region and support each other's growth.

Community Regular
Thank you so much. This is truly an honor. I am so humbled and grateful.
Community Newcomer
I am a personal trainer in Lansing, Michigan. Fitness is my Business!
Community Regular
I am a Wedding Officiant, based out of Uniondale, New York. Thank you again for such a terrific honor.
Community Newcomer

Thanks for being admitted in the Top Pro status!  I am in Ybor City (Tampa), Florida.  I have a small embroidery business (KaTee's Bowtique & Custom Embroidery) and am trying to grow it by different avenues.  Thumbtack has been an awesome addition for getting my name out there!  Looking forward to more leads & contacts.  Congrats to all that made this promotion as well!

Community Newcomer

Thank you! So pleased to be a new Thumbtack Top Pro! Congratulations to the rest of the class. 

Shara Kay, SK Professional Organizing, Beverly Hills, CA (www.sharakay.com) 

Community Newcomer

Thanks for the callout for Top Pro! I'm a one man operation in Indianapolis, IN specializing in event production and DJ solutions. I've spent quite a while building up equipment and experience before venturing into the wedding realm and it's pretty neat to get a recognition like this in my first official year operating.

Congrats to everyone else too! Keep up the rad work!

Community Newcomer
Simply Home Cooking by Kris, Carlisle, iowa
Community Newcomer

Just Bartee Photography

Corporate headshots, Portraits, Events, Families

North Metro Atlanta GA area

Community Regular
Hi this is Shannon with Hobbit Music Studio. I teach piano, voice, and guitar out of my home studio in SW Portland, OR. I am honored to be name a Top Pro. Thanks!
Community Newcomer
Awesome to be part of the Top Pros on Thumbtack - Prince William (DJ) based in Los Angeles
Community Newcomer
My name is Daniel Arata. I am a professional DJ for 👰 , Anniversaries, 🎂, Quinceañera’s, corporate events, public & private 🎉. Thumbtack has given me the ability to explore my skills and follow my passion in 🎶 and be able to create wonderful memories for each one of my clients. I owe thumbtack so much 🙏 and praise for having a platform where I can connect and enrich the lives of others and continue a career as a well known DJ. I have taken a huge risk of leaving my serving job at Olive Garden to pursue my passion. I am proud to say I have developed a level of organization and professionalism that my clients respect me for. I couldn’t have done any of this without thumbtack. I am so honored to be a top pro! I will continue to do exceptional work and provide the best services I can possibly provide. Thank you Marco Zappacosta for creating this website/app for people like me who want to make a living doing what we ❤️. You are my hero & have helped me survive through tough times when I had no income. I wish I could call and thank you in person. I continue to have courage to fight for my aspirations of being a Professional DJ for events here in Texas. One day I hope to play in the clubs and venues around the world 🌎
Community Newcomer

Thank you. I am glad to have been included in this class of Top Pro's and I am anxious to explore how this will help my business. I can see the camaraderie inherent in this designation and look forward to my participation and interaction with existing Top Pro's. Thank you for the opportunity.

Community Newcomer

Congratulations to All! 🙂

I am Anna, a clin. psychologist, psychotherapist and couples therapist from NYC.

Community Regular
Jea Coffman
www.Thaiyogafit.com
In home personal training, yoga instruction and Thai massage.
Nokomis, Florida
Community Newcomer

I failed to mention we are based in Orange County, California but also serve Los Angeles County, Riverside County and Long Beach. We do Wedding Officiating as well we can provide all aspects of wedding services including Catering Entertainment, Bar Services, Coordianting, Planning, Decorations, Props, and more. Our Branding Ceremony is our own invention and quickly becoming the next big thing in Weddings. Thanks for reading. Good Luck

Community Newcomer
Hi.
I'm Dr. Paul Fisher.
Licensed therapist in San Diego.
LMFT#23779.
Fishercounselingandtherapy.com
Community Regular
Love the name!
Community Newcomer
Congrats to all. Im David of Ralston's Landscaping based near Houston, Tx.