Congratulations to our new class of Top Pros!

Community Veteran
45 474 17.7K

The week of July 16th, we'll be announcing our brand new class of Top Pros!

Being named a Top Pro is a big deal; currently, only 4% of pros qualify.

To learn more about the program, click here

And if you've just been named a Top Pro, introduce yourself!  Reply to this thread with the name of your business and where you're based.  We want to hear from you!unnamed.png

474 responses
Community Newcomer
Jade of Jade Chauvin Photography here. I’m a portrait photographer based in North Little Rock Arkansas and so thankful for my top pro status 🙂
Community Regular

Luc Kordas Photography

New York City

Community Regular

Just joined Thumbtack 10 months ago and am stoked to be in the Top Pro club!

Tyler Varnell
Saxophone | Piano | DJ | One Man Band
Southern California
Instagram @TylerVarnell

Community Newcomer
Truly Clean Housekeeping Services
McKinney, TX
Community Regular

Thanks again for 7 years in a row as a Top Pro @ Thumbtack.

Earl Newland Is The Kannsas City Dog Whisperer

Community Newcomer
Truly Clean Housekeeping Services
McKinney, Texas
Community Newcomer
Thank you to Thumbtack for awarding me this honor for the 4th consecutive time and sincere congratulations to all fellow Top Pros!

Carl
"Carl's Tutoring, Editing and Public Speaking Services"
Community Regular
Andre's Pro Clean
Omaha, NE
Community Newcomer
I’m flattered. Just doing what I love. 😉
Community Newcomer
Daniel Aaron Entertianment, specializing in wedding DJs/musicians. Based in San Diego and honored to be a part of this community!
Active Community Member
Thank you from David Brandon of East Side Woodworking, Maryland
Community Newcomer
Thank you so much for recognizing me as a Top Pro. I love servicing my community and giving the type of customer service that is worth bragging about! Thank you for this platform Thumbtack!
Community Newcomer
My Mobile Makeup Business will continue to deliver customized Glams to every doorstep!
Community Regular
Hi.

I'm a wedding and party DJ based in the San Jose CA area. Good to be a Top Pro.
Community Regular
BUILD BETTER BODIES LLC
TAMPA, FLORIDA
Community Regular
Greetings all!! My business is Shezira Roberson, Notary and I’m based in Dallas, TX. Nice to meet you all (virtually).
Community Newcomer
Always interested in making thumbtack better for all the pros. I hope they will utilize our suggestions in terms of price ranges and also better organizational operation so that everyone across the country can do better
Community Regular
Fine Dying.
We are a production company based out of Southern California!
Really excited to see how far top pro takes us!
Community Regular

Thanks so much! Really honored to be a part of this! 

I'm a freelance makeup artist based out of Long Island.

Community Newcomer
I’m Orbin Yanes the owner of
O & J Landscaping services ,
Pendergrass, GA, 30567
Thank you !!!
Community Newcomer

Thank you for naming me a Top Pro.

I am Marvin, Owner of Magic Mola Music, a Professional DJ Company

I service the Triangle area of North Carolina.

Community Regular

Hi!  I'm Chaplain Claudia Meyer, Wedding Officiant in Upstate NY (Capital District).

Glad to be here and honored to be named a PRO once again!

Community Newcomer

Thanks so much for this recognition!  I'm a portrait and wedding photographer in Palm Coast, Florida!  

Community Newcomer

AAG Appliance Repair

Parker Colorado

Community Newcomer
Congratulations to everyone!!! We are so honored to have made this 4%. We are;
MARS Plumbing (Miranda Attentive Rooter Service)
Paramount, CA
Community Newcomer
David Hoffler
Hoffler Cleaning
Baltimore Maryland
Community Newcomer

Thanks! Jamie Rand Imaging specializing in photography (pets, portraits, protests, corporate, wedding and event photos) in Seattle, WA

Community Regular
The Movers On Demand Network
Raleigh , NC
Community Newcomer
All American K9 Academy Attleboro,Ma
Community Regular

"Cook In Your Nook" kid's classes"Cook In Your Nook" kid's classesGazpacho and my garden's bountyGazpacho and my garden's bountyA summertime Southern picnic for Family Circle MagazineA summertime Southern picnic for Family Circle MagazineHand painted festive platters of Hot 'Nuff BBQ drummiesHand painted festive platters of Hot 'Nuff BBQ drummiesCoach Dean Smith's fave deviled eggsCoach Dean Smith's fave deviled eggsAn "ole" Carolina cheerleader and 10 personal chef client, Coach SmithAn "ole" Carolina cheerleader and 10 personal chef client, Coach Smith"We (Zacki and I" have concluded is that NC BBQ is our favorite. Zacki's version is superior; "Martha Stewart's Menus for Entertaining"We (Zacki and I" have concluded is that NC BBQ is our favorite. Zacki's version is superior; "Martha Stewart's Menus for EntertainingThe "Pig Cart" on 5th AvenueThe "Pig Cart" on 5th AvenueA mango/tomato Mexican salad; Martha Stewart's Menus for EntertainngA mango/tomato Mexican salad; Martha Stewart's Menus for EntertainngPho, inspired by my trip to Vietnam and Thailand with the USO; Martha Stewart's Menus for EntertainingPho, inspired by my trip to Vietnam and Thailand with the USO; Martha Stewart's Menus for EntertainingMy re-invented Mint Julep w/lime juice after seeing too many people passed out at the Kentucky DerbyMy re-invented Mint Julep w/lime juice after seeing too many people passed out at the Kentucky Derby"Zacki's Special Birthday" for a Martha Stewart's TV shoot"Zacki's Special Birthday" for a Martha Stewart's TV shootFigs from my tree and fruit platterFigs from my tree and fruit platterSmoked salmon "small bites"Smoked salmon "small bites""Cooking with the Bishop""Cooking with the Bishop"I had the honor of teaching Bishop Michael Curry how to prepare ancient Mediterranean food from 2000 years agoishopI had the honor of teaching Bishop Michael Curry how to prepare ancient Mediterranean food from 2000 years agoishop

Community Newcomer
Brandon Beaulieu Electrician.
Chicopee, Massachusetts
Community Regular

Love to see another Tampa business! Congrats! 

Community Newcomer

My business is Dare To Flair! Mixology & Events Services. I am located in Greenboro, NC, and I'm thrilled to have earned Top Pro status. I just started in November of 2017, so not in business even a year yet. Thanks so much for the honor!

Community Newcomer
Chris Marich, owner/operator of All Irrigation by the Urban Gardener. Based in Canyon Lake, CA, serving the Inland Empire.
Community Newcomer
Conrgats to everyone!!! Hello from Grand Canyon Power Washing and Striping LLC based out of Mesa, Arizona. Good luck and continue to work work hard!

Rachael
Management@grandcanyonpw.com
Community Newcomer
BellaZoe Beauty
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Community Newcomer

Thanks so much for this honor.  I really enjoy helping people get organized.  Corinne at POOF (Professional Organization for Optimal Function) in Dever, Colorado.

Community Regular
If I give Kudos, How do I receive them? My email is blowing up with comments. But one kudo.
Community Newcomer

Memphis Computer Support

We are not just in Memphis, we can work remotely and help you wherever you are. If you need computer help think of us!

MemphisComputerSupport.com

MCS-01.png

Community Regular
Right on,Yes I made it as a Top Pro!
Were a family based buisiness @ RJ's H$L Services 2018 is our first HandyMan buisness and Thumbtack has helped us wirh the start up,all our clients have been very nice people,its customers like all yall that make it possible and would like to thank all yall for the opportunities and you can reach us at rjsgutterpatrol.org and look forward to 2019 serving customer satisfaction 👔👷
Community Newcomer

Congrats to all! I'm Larisa and I provide party entertainment in the greater Seattle area. My business name is Bristachio Event Services.

Community Newcomer

Monte Holloway

Holloway Home Maintenance 

University Place WA 98466

Can I get a badge for my Website?

Community Newcomer

Thank you! I am so proud to have made Top Pro. As a bookkeeper who prides herself with helping "Small businesses BLOOM".

WWW.SunflowerOfficeSolutions.com

Jessie Raymond

Community Newcomer
Thank you and congratulations to everyone who achieved this honor.

Magically,
Joe Bennett, Magician
www.joebennettmagic.com
Community Newcomer

Blackstone Valley Dog Walking, LLC-Cumberland, RI and surrounding areas

Community Newcomer
Thank you so much for this honor. I feel so blessed! It is an honor, passion and desire to everyday be the best that I can be and more than that, enhance the beauty of so many women and let them know how appreciative they are. It is my desire that my business grows wonderfully.
Community Newcomer

It has been awhile since I was a Top Pro, it is good to be back on Top (the view is great from here). And to all of my fellow Top Pros, Congratulations on your hard work and dedication to your business! Lets stay on Top and set the Standards!

Community Newcomer

Keep Kicking and taking names, That is How it is Done!

Community Regular
Agreed!
Community Regular
Looks delicious!