Congratulations to our new class of Top Pros!

Community Veteran
45 474 17.6K

The week of July 16th, we'll be announcing our brand new class of Top Pros!

Being named a Top Pro is a big deal; currently, only 4% of pros qualify.

To learn more about the program, click here

And if you've just been named a Top Pro, introduce yourself!  Reply to this thread with the name of your business and where you're based.  We want to hear from you!unnamed.png

474 responses
Community Regular
Right back a’cha Joe!
Community Regular
Congrats yet again, TCMaint!
Community Regular
Hi Y’all,
Dj Texas Outlaw here! I’ve been a part of the Thumbtack community for the last three years and honored as a top pro for the last two. I supply Houston Texas Deejay/MC & Lighting services.
Community Regular
Congrats DjTexas on all the success on Thumbtack this far — wishing you much, much more!
Community Newcomer
Yes
Community Newcomer

Thank you for the honor of being Top Pro. 

Kula Wellness - Personal Training - San Jose, Ca

Community Regular
Thank you everyone and for the recognition! We are in New Jersey and look forward to many more milestones ahead!
MD
Community Newcomer

Hello to the community! 

Very happy to make top pro, once again. Definately worth sticking with Thumbtack through all of the changes:)  As a small patent firm, this platform is an excellent way for me to connect to clients all over the Country.

Cynthia

Lamon Patent Services

Active Community Member
STUDIO656WEST TOP PRO 2015,2016 2017,2018
Leigh Clifton
Community Regular
Rjs H$L services here based in Newport Arkansas,Being with ThumbTack has gave me conference my 1st yr open..looking forward to 2019 being our best yr yet,we offer handy man work,if you offer it better bet H$L's services offers it, thx again,keep grinding Pros😎
Community Regular
Geoscaping Hardscapes & Landscaping. Nashville, TN.

Adam Ducy
Community Newcomer

DELLiberate Dwellings Home Organizing Service based in Northern VA.  Congrats to all my fellow Top Pros!!

Community Regular

Congrats to all of the Top Pros!

MOJO Fintess

Personal Training

Manchester, NHmojo.jpg

Community Regular
Hello we are a electrical contractor in St. Louis, Mo and surrounding we are excited to be a part of this
Community Newcomer

Ken Moniz, Moniz Home Improvement, Inc. Cape Cod, MA. Specializing in home remodels, additions, property flips and more.

@JasonB wrote:

The week of July 16th, we'll be announcing our brand new class of Top Pros!

Being named a Top Pro is a big deal; currently, only 4% of pros qualify.

To learn more about the program, click here

And if you've just been named a Top Pro, introduce yourself!  Reply to this thread with the name of your business and where you're based.  We want to hear from you!unnamed.png

Very honored to be named Top Pro again! 

Community Newcomer

Congratulations to all!

Community Newcomer
Thanks for the label of TOP PRO! My company 2x2 Avenue LLC. takes pride in our work, & love to work with people. We use our talents to make people happy, smile, & take photographs that'll last a lifetime.
Community Newcomer
Thanks for the label of TOP PRO! My company 2x2 Avenue LLC. takes pride in our work, & love to work with people. We use our talents to make people happy, smile, & take photographs that'll last a lifetime. Birmingham, Al.
Community Newcomer

Shining Cleaning Services is proud to be a top pro again with thumbtack.  We are based in Sacramento, CA and honored to be a part of this community!

Community Newcomer
Thanks for the honor, Thumbtack!

I’m Tim Thompson, CPA PLLC in the Dallas, Texas area.
Community Newcomer

ICS LEB.LLC ITS GREAT TO BE A TOP PRO 

Community Newcomer
I'm Gerald Durio with G&M Services. I'm based out of Lafayette Louisiana. Thanks for having me as a part of this great tool!
Community Newcomer
Real Class Photography
Jacksonville, FL
Community Regular

Back To New LLC

Pressure Washing & Gutter Cleaning Services

Brevard County, Florida

Community Regular

I love it!! Great for you!

Active Community Member

It's an honor!
I am a soft tissue therapist in San Francisco who uses applied neurology, Active Release, and deep tissue.  www.ConnectedBodyInGravity.com

Community Newcomer

Congratulations to all of us!

Jeriah Kiang

Kiang Education

Stockton, CA

Community Regular

I'm a Cake Artist/Decorator.  The name of my business is Sweet Kreations, Inc. and we are based in Tampa, FL.

Community Regular
Hi. I am Alan and I am a personal trainer in West Warwick, RI. Happy to be recognized as a Top Pro!
Active Community Member
Hi, my name is Danny. I specialize in floral design and event decorating for all occasions 💐🎉

I'm honored to be a part of this community! 😍
Community Newcomer
Gretchen from Walnut Creek, CA. I’m a personal trainer. Thank you for this.
Community Regular

I have been an Elite, and a Top Pro for quite a while. The new pricing structure is the largest threat to my status so for. Jobs that once cost me less than $9 to bid on ar now $30 to $42. Im not ready to jump ship yet. Buth this is a drastic difference from before. The clientele in my market has also become diluted with false postings.

Community Regular
I’m Katie and I have a personal training business in NYC called FitnessKT
Community Regular

Okay. I did not come on here to complain. So congratulations to all of the new, and repeat Thumbtack Pros.

I am DJ Richterscale...

I am a premier SoCal DJ who brings the best music to any location or event. With over 240 hires on Thumbtack alone. 

www.djrichterscale.com

Active Community Member
Hi, thank you and I'm honored to be a part of this community!
Active Community Member
Hi I’m Ellie Cynamon-Julian, PhD. I’m dr.ellie.edits. This is my second year as aTop Pro.
Community Newcomer
Its great to be in the 4%!!! Thank you very much! We are a construction company based out of Londonderry NH
Community Regular
Emily’s Touch of Class Cleaning, honored to be named Top Pro again! Thank you!
Community Regular

Congratulations all!

Jonathan Vaknin, Principal Attorney of Vaknin Law Firm

Community Newcomer

My name is Molly and I am the owner of Reel Bliss Moments - Wedding Videography in Cincinnati Ohio. 

Community Newcomer
All American K9 Academy Attleboro,Ma
Community Newcomer

Thanks so much Thumbtack!  This is my 3rd one!  

I am looking forward to more progress here and soon will have even more content for my 

students/clients.  Soon everyone will "LetTheVoiceOut" with my new online voice training system!  

Cheers and thanks again!

Community Regular
NorCal DJ Glenn aka Night Owl here. Congratulations!
Community Newcomer
Congrats to the New Class of Top Pros! Wishing you the best! Comfort Measure Heating & AC - WHEATON, IL
Community Newcomer

I'm the owner of Cara D'Emanuele Studios based in Rochester, NY and am a voice, acting and audition coach specializing in training children and teens in musical theatre. I have over 30 years of experience and hold a Bachelor of Arts in Musical Theatre from Wagner College and a Master of Music in Vocal Performance from Syracuse University. Thumbtack has been terrific for my business and I'm honored to be a "Top Pro"! Best wishes to all of the Top Pros for continued success! 

Community Regular
Bill's handyman and lawn care services latrobe pa
Community Regular
Bill's handyman and lawn care services latrobe Pennsylvania
Community Newcomer

AAA Complete Home Inspections, L.L.C.

Nashville, TN.

Community Newcomer

Complete Canine Training, Boarding & Behavior Shaping

Robin Stone

Cleveland OH

Community Newcomer