Congratulations to our new class of Top Pros!

Community Veteran
45 474 22.9K

The week of July 16th, we'll be announcing our brand new class of Top Pros!

Being named a Top Pro is a big deal; currently, only 4% of pros qualify.

To learn more about the program, click here

And if you've just been named a Top Pro, introduce yourself!  Reply to this thread with the name of your business and where you're based.  We want to hear from you!unnamed.png

474 responses
Community Regular
Hard work and integrity goes a long way. So congratulations to everyone. From Joseph Moncivais: Elite Lawn Care Service, San Juan, Texas.
Community Regular

Hi Everyone.  I am Alan, who is a personal trainer with Cross Generation Fitness in West Warwick, RI.  

Happy to be recognized as a Top Pro!

#nothingchangesifnothingchanges

Community Regular
I am honored and humbled to have received "top pro" status! I've poured my heart and soul into my journey and I'm over the moon with this validation. This is the first of many more to come. Thank you!
Community Newcomer
Dc’s Contracting L.L.C
Pleasant hill, Missouri

Community Regular
Congratulations to all new and veteran top pros. It's an honor to be included with you all. Let's keep up the good work.
Community Newcomer

It has been an honor to work with Thumbtack and to recieve yet another mark of praise! Thank you Thumbtack and we cannot forget who put us here! Our loyal customers!

Community Newcomer

I enjoy being a tutor, especially on Thumbtack.Math is my passion. 

Sometimes it is the way the material is presented that determines whether a student ultimately masters the subject.

I am willing to teach as long as they are willing to learn. They have the potential. It is amazing what can be accomplished as a team!

Euler-1

Community Newcomer
Silverlight Design Studio LLC
Based in Seattle WA
Real estate home staging services
Community Regular
Thanks for the honor, Thumbtack! This is exciting!

My company is Jen Brookman Graphic Design, based out of Nashville. I’ve been designing for 16 years, and have had the pleasure of doing business with clients I’ve met via Thumbtack 107 times!
Community Regular
We are Naked by Sunday mobile bartending service, based out of the Southern Indiana/Kentuckiana area. We are licensed and insured in both Indiana and Kentucky, and currently are 22 bartenders strong ☺. Our passion is professional bartending while also bringing a fun atmosphere to the event. Happy to help!
Community Newcomer

Johnson Therapy Services

Charlotte, NC 

Community Newcomer

It's an honor to be named among the Top Pros!

Clear View Cleaning Services

Racine, WI

Community Newcomer

Hi! I am a portrait photographer in Chicago, running photo studio for wedding and family/kids pictures. I am so excited, thank you! 

Community Newcomer
David arvelo from arvelo construction llc located in Orlando Florida
Community Regular
WOOT WOOT!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the Class of NEW Top Pros 🤗🤗!! Wishing EVERYONE DAAAAA BEST!💯💯 WE are HONORED to be a part of this AWESOME community! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK OUT THERE EVERYONE!

🌟SOLANOS CLEANING SERVICE🌟
🌟 ATLANTA,GEORGIA🌟
< 3 MIKE & STEPH < 3
Community Newcomer

J AND J HVAC LLC located in Mesa Arizona the hottest spot to be at the moment. 

Community Newcomer
Hi! I’m Gina and I’m a Certified Professional Dog Trainer in the Rockford area in Illinois. This made my day. Thanks so much and congrats everyone!
Community Regular
Congrats to everyone that is now part of the 4%!

Victor Zaragoza III here for Fine Dying! We are a unique production company that dabbles in the craft of photography and videography services to all of Southern California. Through Thumbtack, we are now international and growing quick!

Community Newcomer

Hard work and just being honest, plus if you treat others, the same way that you like to be treated, everything will turn around in business, and in life! Congratulations everyone, being one of that 4% is just awesome!

Community Newcomer
Jonathan Tamayo
Johnny Does It! Handyman Services & More
Downey, California
Community Regular

I feel honored to be named a top pro for my excellent chess tutoring services. Congratulations to everyone else who made it! 

Active Community Member
MG's DJ Business, Westwood MA, serving the greater Boston area since 2014. Thank you Thumbtack.
Community Regular

I couldn't agree more with this...while I'm honored to be a Top Pro again, I'm extremely frustrated with all of the changes Thumbtack seems to make...the new pricing structure is absolutey ridiculous and  I'm about ready to walk despite my success here.  Who comes up with these numbers?  How is it justified at all?  If someone reached out to me for a quote it used to be free...now these requests (and normal quotes) cost anywhere from $17-20 and a lot of them seem to be bogus lately...I find this very sketchy.  I'm extremely disappointed and I suspect many others feel the same...would love to hear any replies whether anyone agrees with me or not...

*this is a reply to DJRIchterscale's post*

Community Newcomer
Hello thanks for making me a top pro. My business is Covenant Cleaners of America. We do pressure washing and lawn maintenance.
Community Newcomer

Congratulations to everyone! I'm Sara and I am a freelance Makeup Artist from Burlington County, New Jersey 

Community Newcomer
Adam LaFond
LaFond Painting LLC, St. Cloud, MN
Hello thumbtack community!
I am happy to have made top pro again! I've enjoyed the recent changes made to thumbtack, the work just keeps coming. Since I started my business a little over a year ago I have had no need to do a lot of marketing thanks to the great leads from these guys(few of them not so great but to be expected..). After a year of trying to keep up with more than I can handle I am trying to hire another professional or two. That has not been an easy thing to do but I am faithful the right person will come along eventually. Until then 6 days in the field, 1 with the family and repeat. Scramble in between to get office side of things caught up which is a losing battle as of now. I love painting and working for myself so I am determined to be successful in it no matter what! Thanks for the help along the way, doing great Thumbtack, keep it up!!
P.s. top pros should maybe get discounts on leads???:)
Community Newcomer
Hi! My name is Katrina Martines and I am a wedding officiant with East Coast Ceremonies located in St Augustine, FL. I am excited to have become a top pro!!
Community Newcomer
O'Neil Wright .. Mason Pro ... I am so honored to be a part of the community ... Thank u Thumbtack
Community Newcomer
Charter Handyman Services
Des Moines, IA
Community Regular
I started this business 1 year ago and has been nothing but amazing.
Thumbtack has helped me grow my business fast, thank you!
Community Newcomer

Connie Ruel from "Follow the Ruel".Being a chef leaves little time for promotion. Thumbtack makes life so much easier!

Community Veteran

Wow! What an incredible group of Top Pros! 

Keep the introductions coming, and feel free to explore the rest of the Community.

We're so happy you're here.

Wanted to update everyone on the error with Top Pro not showing up on some accounts: It's fixed! All Top Pro accounts now have the Top Pro flag for customers to see. Congrats to all!

Community Regular
Thank you! I look forward to our new class and to all the other Top Pros!
Community Regular

Congratulations to everyone here! I'm proud to be a window cleaning top pro in South Florida.

All of us working together to provide a great service to our clients collectively elevates customer confidence in Thumbtack. That elevated customer confidence translates into more business for all of us. 

John Burbridge | Window Patrol
Fort Lauderdale, FL

windowpatrol.png

Community Newcomer

James Groh, MBA | Financial Advisor | The Summit Group

Living in San Antonio, TX, USA.  Doing business worldwide!

Community Newcomer

Vincent Tax PLLC,

Vineyard, UT

Community Regular
Very proud moment!!

Sparkles Janitorial Services
Saucier,Ms
Community Regular

Hi all!

I am Michele from Lucky n Love Travel located in NM, and am delighted for this honor!

Community Newcomer

Ambitious Entertainment of Georgia out of Gainesville, GA

Community Newcomer

Hello,

Robert Kinder, Owner and Operator of Ram-Kil Pest Control, in Tampa, FL!! Very Honored to be a TOP PRO for the 2nd time!!

Community Regular

Congrtulations to everyone from GetFrench! Very honored to be here! Félicitations à tous! 

Community Newcomer

Carol McKenzie, Transcription, based in Kentucky. 

Community Newcomer
G & O Maintenance Moving and More LLC
Santa Fe, NM
505-467-9306

One Call Does It All
Community Newcomer
Greetings, I'm Willis Taylor owner and operator of 1.844.JUNKPILE based out of Blythewood SC. It's an absolute honor to amongst the elite Top Pro's of Thumbtack. I hope to contribute as well as learn an array of knowledge from you all.
Community Newcomer
Fine tuned cleaning
Eauclaire, WI
Community Regular

With the new pricing structure I will get very annoyed if another person contacts me to say, 'We've decided to go in a different direction." or "Thanks, but no thanks." 

Community Newcomer
Greetings, glad to be a part of this community, I'm located @ NYC , happy to work with the Thumbtack community, enjoy your day ... cheers joe the bartender
Active Community Member
Congratulations to all Top Pros! I wish you lots of success. We are customer service-oriented jewelers in the slums of Beverly Hills, for jewelry design, repairs, and Ear Piercing!
Community Newcomer

I want to thank you for the awesome recognition!  Thumbtack is an important part of our business!  Honored to be part of this class.

Kim Jimenez

Big Fun Inflatables