Congratulations to our new class of Top Pros!

Community Veteran
45 474 34.7K

The week of July 16th, we'll be announcing our brand new class of Top Pros!

Being named a Top Pro is a big deal; currently, only 4% of pros qualify.

To learn more about the program, click here

And if you've just been named a Top Pro, introduce yourself!  Reply to this thread with the name of your business and where you're based.  We want to hear from you!unnamed.png

474 responses
Community Newcomer
Hi there! I am a yoga instructor in San Diego, CA- excited to be a part of this team!
Community Veteran

A follow-up question for our Top Pros:

What do you think was your key to success? What's the #1 thing you did to qualify for this elite group?

Community Regular

Communication throughout the process from hired to day of is key. 

Community Newcomer

Thanks for appointing me a Top Pro. I see words that indicate different levels next to people’s names. What does that mean?

Community Newcomer
Congratulations to everyone in this class.
I’m Monte with MTG Consulting from the Maryland/DC area offering bartending services as well as business consultant
Community Newcomer
Andrea Rainwater of Nautikal Bartending. I found myself noticing too many issues in every bar I would work for. After years or frustration I decided that it may be best to work for myself instead. Best decision I ever made. My happiness level is maxed out, I never get bored because my work space changes everyday and I meet new people weekly. It's all because of ThumbTack. Before I discovered ThumbTack I didn't know working for myself could be so simple!
Community Regular
Congratulations Top Pros!!!
Honored to be amongst hard working, big dreamers and big doers!!! Let’s keep it up! I know how hard it can be but victories like these keep us going!! Don’t give up, there’s more in store!! This is only the beginning!!

I’m a Home Stager located in DC!
Community Newcomer

CMS Services is a complete handyman style service company ranging from interior painting to gutter cleaning and repair. Based in League City, Texas 

Community Newcomer

Hi, its Sharon, Makeup Artist in the NYC/Long Island area.  It's so nice to be recognized for what I love to do....creating beautiful faces!!! So honored to be named a Top Pro amongst so many talented professionals!  Congrats to all!!   ~On Point Beauty by SRCfaces

Community Regular
Welcome to the party @Sharon-SRCfaces!
Community Regular
Wedding officiant for NJ and NY. baptisms, vow renewals, house/ office blessing. Glad to be a top pro again! Congratulations to all!
Community Regular
Congratulations @NJLifeEvents on returning to the top 4%!!
Community Newcomer
Hello! My name is Isaac Mertens and I have my own pest co trip company PestMafia based out of Castle Rock, Colorado!
Community Regular

Hello Everyone.

This is Eddie. 

Personal Trainer, Group Fitness Instructor extraordinaire and owner of BodyBosselini Fitness in Southern California.
"If was Easy Being BOSSELINI, Everybody would do it."

Community Regular

Top Shelf Mobile Bartending

Baltimore, MD

Community Newcomer
Thank you for such an honor! I am an Electrical Contractor in Cumming GA. I have an unrestricted license and love what I do!
Community Newcomer
Thanks for naming us Top Pro! We are a private personal training studio focused on health coaching and holistic wellness in Greenville, SC!
Community Newcomer
Congrats all! Happy to be a part of it here.

Tommy Furdon Music performance, instruction and production. Torrington, CT
Community Newcomer
Hi. I am Sam Gold the owner of Sam Gold Video. I can do any kind of video, especially special events like weddings. My price is very affordable and my work is outstanding as evidenced by over 50 FIVE STAR testimonials on my Thumbtack profile. Those heartfelt testimonials say it all about me. I am based out of the Sarasota, Florida area and I will do videos anywhere in the state of Florida. There is no extra charge for my travel time or my travel expense. If you want a GREAT video and a GREAT price then look no further. Contact me at 941-356-2559 or at samgoldvideo@aol.com. Thank you. Sincerely, Sam Gold
Community Regular
I'm Ledyth my business is house cleaning I am so happy because enjoy my job
Community Regular
Congratulations to our new class of Top Pros!

I'm Ledyth I'm proud to have received Thumbtack's thank you for Top Pro designation. I work very hard and appreciate the recognition. 

Community Newcomer
Outlaw Tree Service, LLC
Kansas City, KS

Thank You,
Josh Nichols
Community Veteran

@LynntheTutor, the level is your rank within the Community.  It's based on how active you are within the Community (how often you post, how often you like other pros' posts, etc.).  Don't worry - it's not something customers see.  Just a fun thing to inspire people to use the Community more often 🙂 

Community Regular

My business is currently SkyPhotography. I was based in Southwest Florida, but just moved to Portland, Oregon. I have a lot of changes coming to my company including a name change to Skylar Coonan Photography so receiving the status of Top Pro is very helpful and perfect timing!

Skylar Coonan

Community Newcomer

WOOT WOOT!  Congrats everyone.  Feeling blessed to have made it for the 3rd year straight!!  I am Affairs of t'heArt  an all inclusive art source for installation, consultation, acquisition, picture framing and commissioned works located in the Washington DC Metro Area. 

jupey

Community Newcomer
Southern Floors and Pavers LLC
Ocala, Florida
Glad to have made it into the top 4%. We are a growing small business and enjoy the service that thumbtack provides. Cheers to all who are among the top pro’s.
Community Regular

Luedecke Photography

We are located NW of Burnet TX. We are so excited to have made Top Pro. 

Community Regular
The Big W Service Inc.
Long Island Ny
Residential and Commercial Property Services

It’s been a few times now receiving Top Pro and I’m interested in seeing where I can take it! Thumbtack only works as well as you do. I’m really hoping to make it to a meeting or two with Thumbtack this year so I can learn to reap the full benefits of their program! Congrats Everyone
Community Newcomer

Hello Wilie Dove Sr. here with Dove's Heavenly Dog Academy, LLC loctaed in the great city of Omaha, NE. Are website is dhdacademy.com and it has been a honor being named in this years class of Top Pro! Thanks for the honor.

Community Newcomer
Happy to be apart of the 4%.
WASHINGTON A/C & HEATING LLC. HOUSTON TX
Community Regular

I am very excited & honored about being a Top Pro Photographer from Memphis, Tennessee here on Thumbtack. I want to say hello and BIG CONGRATULATIONS to everyone who made Top Pro for 2018. And special thanks to Thumbtack customer support team for being there for me answering all of my phone calls (including chats) and giving me great advise. I could not take all the credit as I believe we are a team!  - But thank you so much for the acknowledgement!

In Queen words, 'We are the Champions'

Anthony

Community Regular

Hey, Good Evening Jason!

I think my key to success of qualifing for Thumbtack's elite Top Pro 4% group was being repsonsive to leads and doing my very busy to answer all of their questions. I also think uploading a good portfolio with your best work is very important. I recently got hired to record a Cinderella theme Wedding at Carahills Estate in Eads, Tennessee for someone who by the way was referred to me by an older Thumbtack customer from 4 years ago. So, I highly recommend that Thumbtack Pro's ask their clients to take a moment and leave reviews. A good review can take you a long way in this business!

I have attached pictures of the referred customers from my previous Thumbtack customers and a couple that recently hired me here on Thumbtack because they read my reviews from my previous clients. I recorded their Wedding Ceremony earlier today; this afternoon.

Hope this answer your question Jason!  🙂Courthouse Wedding - Memphis, Tennessee: Thumbtack ClientCourthouse Wedding - Memphis, Tennessee: Thumbtack ClientCinderella Theme Wedding - Carahills Estate (Eads, Tennessee): Referred by Thumbtack ClientCinderella Theme Wedding - Carahills Estate (Eads, Tennessee): Referred by Thumbtack Client

Community Newcomer

Happy to be a part of the "in-crowd." My high-school self would be jealous. Graphic designers, web developers and anyone else needing a word-smith, keep me in mind as a resource. 

Community Regular
May Heavens keep blessing you with even more dedication and passion so you can continue working in what you love! We're an awesome community: Thank you for giving your best!
Community Regular

Thank you so much!

Community Newcomer

Linda Rife, Composer, Cellist, Music and ESL teacher in Tustin, CA (Orange County)

Community Regular

Thank you for the recognition! My company is Right Time Rooter and Plumbing Services, Inc. and I am Anthony Flowers. 

Community Newcomer

The Honest Arborist LLC

Everett, WA

Congratulations everyone!

Community Newcomer
Hi Everyone here in the Top Pro community! Congrats for your achievements and the level of service it takes to reach this level. I’m Elizabeth the owner of Adjusting Space which I provide organizing services for your home or business. I service the San Francisco East bay areas.
Community Newcomer

Thanks, Thumbtack! I'm Jen of jenfranklin digital, based in Walnut Creek, CA, focused on digital marketing development and engagement. https://jenfranklindigital.com/

Community Newcomer
Our company just made top pro very excited and are going to continue to keep our client happy with the quality of work we give thank you thumbtack.
Morfin's Window Cleaning
Were are based in Pittsburg ,California
morfinswindowcleaning.com
Community Newcomer
Congratulations to everyone on this accomplishment. George Lewis, Inner Fire Fitness, personal trainer. Based out of the NYC metro area.
Community Regular
Well we are located in Hawaii, compared to the mainland is reallh hard to get this mention, We are really happy to get this position here in Thumtack. Thank you so much-Mahalo nui loa.

Everyone have a blessed day
Aloha
Jannid and Jorge
Active Community Member

Congrats !!

Also be careful with that storm Victor coming at you!

Blessings and Mahalo!

Leigh Clifton

Studio656West

studio656west@gmail.com

Community Newcomer

Thanks! We're a top 40 wedding & event band from Portland, OR.

Community Newcomer

Nicholas J Harris Health Coaching

Mountain View, CA

Community Newcomer
Hi everyone!
My name is Renoda from Renoda Campbell Photography! I am a wedding and portrait photographer in San Luis Obispo, CA. I am honored by the recognition and look forward to hearing great nuggets of knowledge from the community.
Community Manager
Community Manager

So much love going on in this thread, keep it coming! Congrats to all Top Pros 🙂 

Community Newcomer
Melissa here with A Clean Connection out of Louisville KY! Glad to be among the top pros and feeling great about technology offered by TT's platform to grow my residential/office cleaning business!
Community Regular
Hello My Name is Stephanie Rydeski from Rydeski photography based in Albuquerque New Mexico. I travel all over for weddings and events and met some of the most amazing people from all over the world. ❤️My profession and Thumbtack has boosted my business in a wonderful way. Yay Top Pro again