Congratulations to our new class of Top Pros!

Community Veteran
45 474 8,245

The week of July 16th, we'll be announcing our brand new class of Top Pros!

Being named a Top Pro is a big deal; currently, only 4% of pros qualify.

To learn more about the program, click here

And if you've just been named a Top Pro, introduce yourself!  Reply to this thread with the name of your business and where you're based.  We want to hear from you!unnamed.png

474 responses
Community Newcomer

Hi my name is Meeta Ahlawat and i am based out od San Jose, my USP is i do not over charge, am very quick with editing and each and every customer of mine is just too special to me so i take extra care. 

Community Newcomer

Striking Communications - Graphic Design (Print or Digital) North Redington Beach, FL

Community Newcomer
I'm honored to be a part of the team. I own a small company in Tampa and I strive to be good at the quality we put out. Thanks
Community Newcomer
Mandy Dudley Photography
Panama City, Florida
Community Regular

Electrical

Gary Contic Electric

Boston, MA and North

Community Newcomer
Island Girl Commercial Cleaning
Thanks for the honor!
Community Newcomer
Portrait and Wedding Photography services in Chicagoland. Photojenicity!
Community Newcomer
Bobby Ingals Screen Repair
Based in Indianapolis, Indiana.
I've been repairing and installing window and door screens for over 20 years. Thank you for everything Thumbtack!!!
Community Regular

C's Web & Graphic Design

C's Guitar Lessons

Based in San Francisco.

Hello all

Community Newcomer

Hi, David Becker here. I am the owner and head trainer over at Northwest Fitness in Austin, Texas. I offer private and small group training as well as educational courses for current and aspiring trainers. I run these programs at my training studio and also offer online and remote coaching/education services. I'm excited for the recognition from Thumbtack and proud to be providing a top experience to my clients and positively impacting as many lives as possible!

Active Community Member
Hi everyone. My name is Debbie Nelson and I am the owner of DNAssociates/House Uncluttered. We are a very small two person team of professional cleaners and organizers in the Dallas Texas area. Have been with Thumbtack since the beginning and have experienced the good and the bad. Just want to say hang in there because there is power in numbers. This too shall pass.
Community Regular

Hola my name is Erika from Georgia and I was just named Top pro!!!! Go the extra mile, it pays off!!! I offer Spanish, ESL classes, and translations. 

Community Newcomer

Thank you for selecting me as the top tennis professional in Dallas Tx. 

Community Regular

Hello, fellow Top Pros!

My name is Jason Stone and I'm a computer tutor in Plano Texas.  I feel very fortunate to have qualified for the honor of being named a Top Pro, and it feels wonderful to have been recognized for my hard work.  The Top Pro badge added to my profile has already started to increase the number of students I’m getting replies from, so I couldn't be happier.

Congratulations to all the Top Pros here!  I hope we all continue to thrive.

Community Newcomer

Crowley Lighting & Power

Manchester, New York

Active Community Member

Congrats to all the new top pros.  Proud to say I've been one for a few years now.  I miss the days getting ranked as I made it to #2 in Dallas.   I'm a wedding officiant covering the Dallas/Ft Worth area.

Community Regular

I wanted to give out a special thanks to all the Thumbtack Community who congratulated me on turning Top Pro. I have been a wedding officiant for 5 years now in the San Diego area and enjoying every minute of it. Be a blessing today!

Congrats @BMartinez1948. Top Pro is definitely something to be proud of! 

Active Community Member

Yeah it used to be now its just a way for you too make new companies feel as if they are doing an amazing job cause all it takes is 5 over 4.8 star reviews and automatic top pro. What happened to stuff like this going to the companies that have been here for more then a month AND STILL HAVE 4.9 or better rating accross the board? That have been here for years providing good service and that helped Thumbtack grow

Active Community Member

The credentials required to make Top Pro now aren't even stringient. You used to have to be on the platform for a minimum of 6 months now you can become a top pro same day you join that doesn't show consistently good service that shows good service right now there should be some significant difference for long standing tenured Top Pro members or something cause I see no consistency required to get 5 good revceiws in a 6 month time frame honestly!

Community Regular
Hello, We are Winters Property Services, And located in Levittown, Pa. We provide Professional Junk Removal, Estate Clean Outs, Debris Removal, Property Clean ups, Hauling, & House Cleaning Services. We are honored and proud to be chosen and recognized as a Thumbtack Top Pro. And we want to Thank all of our Wonderful customer's who have helped us make it possible. Thanks again, Winters Property Services

Hi @JunkClean78 welcome to the Community and congrats on all of the success you've found this far! 

Community Newcomer
I agree. TOP PRO status is fairly meaningless without stringent criteria (e.g., number of Thumbtack clients, number of verified NARRATIVE reviews, average star rating, average time-of-response to prospective customers who have contacted the pro).
Community Newcomer

I own a residential cleaning business, based out of Vero Beach, FL. Thank you for such a terrific honor! 🙂