results: 10
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 18721: Old format
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 7183: I'm trying to remove a credit card remove ,from payments,system wont let me
3Vanessavr5
Level 5

Re: Here’s what I’m thankful for.

Where do I send your private message?

0 Kudos

deborah@thepainterofbeauty.com

0 Kudos
Moderator Meckell

@3Vanessavr5 Go to my profile here and select direct message.

0 Kudos
Goodtimesrva
Level 4

Hey @3Vanessavr5... Here’s Thumbtack’s phone number. You have to call them directly to remotely get anything done.

(800) 343-1710
DJStevie
Level 11

@Goodtimesrva

True, calling by phone may be the way to go, as the reps rarely answer private messages, but when they do, they answer every question, or give replies such as, "not in our refund policy" or "we heard your feedback and passing it on"

0 Kudos
GMC
Level 5

When you have an issue with a bid that was not categorized correctly and you paid as a Lead.

Contact TT directly, don't send email use the chat with a live repersentative.

I use it a lot.

thanks

Gary

0 Kudos
artieaj
Level 2

;I am a pro for thumtack... I think something is very wrong.. You take $10. Or so to contact client.. day later 3 contractors contacted client YOU MADE $30. and client still on looking for a contractor!! DOSENT SEEM FAIR...
Moderator Meckell

Hi there @artieaj, thank you so much for reaching out! Pricing is something we're constantly working on and re-evaluating. We had an entire Q&A regarding pricing which you can see here.  Your feedback is always appreciated, so please know that we're listening! If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to send me a private message at any time. 

0 Kudos
GetithomeLLC
Level 4

Thankful for the people I’ve met on Thumbtack this year. So thanks for that!! The one and most important thing Thumbtack doesn’t seem to get - is that the pro’s are its customer and happy customers mean more business for Thumbtack. More business = More Money. In all the years I’ve been a pro there are a very large percentage of unhappy pro’s. Recognize who’s ultimately keeping your doors open. Homeowners/shoppers/customers can look on google and use the better business bureau to find good professionals so what’s the benefit of using Thumbtack?

Re: I have lost money last year, with all your changes. I am practically out of business.

Marco,

I've known you since you started Thumbtack with Heather.  I was the first interior designer with Thumbtack.

The past year I have lost business, leads are way too expensive and you have cut out much of my business in Remodelling by your insame requirement for a General Contractor License.  There are many contractors in California who do not have a General license and they do beautiful work, on time for a good price.  My contractor that I use is the finest and I've been in this business a long time.

Where does Thumbtack who is supposed to be working for me, get off telling me I can't do Remodelling and takes the leads anymore?

It is the client's responsibility to decide who they use based on their criteria not yours.

I've been doing remodels in tandem with my contractor for a long time, but you have practically killed my business and I am literally broke and more qualified than most designers you represent.

You have taken on too many design pros and changed an exorbitant amount if a client should evean ask us a question.

I am more than disappointed and have stated my views and complaints to people on the phone there that have no clout, no understanding of what my business is about, much less the entrepreneurial business world.

I would like to hear back from you personally.  I can be reached at 949-285-1577 CA time.

Deborah Brooks

Interior Designer