results: 10
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 18721: Old format
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 100: Is quick reply worthy of charge?

Re: Introducing the new Pro Community manager!

Thank you Drew, and welcome aboard; this is most informative and interesting. As you are a medium for communicating new product features to us we await with great eagerness your next update. It is understandable that any change implemantation resides outside your authority. One still wonders who does have that responsibility and what they may have planned next. Indeed I would be surprised (as you say) on how much our feedback is "considered, discussed and relayed to the appropriate parties". 

Liviacandys
Level 2

happy to somehow be part of this successful company. I started not long ago and already have excellent customer reviews. Well, I would like to suggest something in our favor, as we have had huge losses which results in a great barrier to greater investments in this application. For customers it is very important to quote without spending, but we end up paying the bill. I believe it would be fairer to be charged only to the person to whom the customer closed the deal. It should be mandatory at some point for the client to validate with whom he closed the deal. so that all those who received only a hello were not actually charged. I stopped promoting myself because limiting proposal submissions was also a factor that discouraged me. so my suggestion is to charge the one who actually won the job ... thanks!
0 Kudos
Torbenson
Level 2

Thanks for top pro I think I’ve gotten it last few years ..unfortunately I’m not using thumbtack til I get resolution on credits .. there was a mistake a few months ago and never got resolved so I stopped using the site.. it was overva 75 lead ... you guys are giving up 1000+++ month to keep that 75.00 fee... doesn’t make sense to me.. but I honestly can’t use this when there’s no resolution s or compromise made.. I have tons of work and typically just used thumbtack to find different jobs for variety.. I’m ok eithver way.. justvthiught id give one last effort to try to get this resolved.. and move past the $75 lead costs. It’s way too much for ppl that are shopping for cheapest price .. can’t justify spending 75 like that...anyway if anyone want s to figure out a resolution or talk abt why I don’t take thumbtack work anymore let me know
Masterpiece Mechanical LLC. Bob Torbenson (763-482-1232)
Highlighted
Moderator Meckell

Hey there @Torbenson. I recently sent you a private message about this. Please check that out and feel free to respond there with any further questions regarding your situation. 

0 Kudos