Join me in welcoming our newest Community users! (12/01)

Community Manager
Community Manager
1 11 678

If you’re tagged in this post, that means you’ve joined the Community over the last couple of weeks. Welcome! The Community is a great place for you to share your inspiration, share any tips, connect with other pros, and connect with us. Be sure to look over our Community Code of Conduct and visit this post to learn more about how to use the Community. 

Reply below and introduce yourself to the rest of the Community. We’re happy you’re here!

@101 @123_gg3 @22 @4ever-gr8ful @5thMedia @AAEventsPlannin @abey2704 @abradley @abynus @Acsllc123 @airbrusher @akamirafshari @Akeem121 @Alanvricotta @Alexandriaorteg @Alh504 @alignedmeditati @AlphaAchiever @alplummer @Amanda19 @Amandamendiola2 @amanomusic @amberlyn @Angel15 @Angel360 @angkauai @angstarr2002 @anishreddykamid @Annanalepka1 @Annbclay @Archityler @ArcKitt @artbypatdoyle @ArtistryRoofing @Aschwalm @asdjipodas @AshleyVIctoria @AtanasZainalov @atif @Atlateam @AZPainPosture @bagadag85 @bbeckwith21 @bcharleson @Behzadal @Bellhops @bestbook123 @bestcleaning202 @BestU @bhfolks @Bibek1989 @Big7media @BigMeatsSF @Bird53 @Bluestisntexas @boomheadshot @Bradstanton2311 @BrandonAndRose @BrockPaul @Builder2020 @Builderbob1953 @Ca25 @Cam_guy_101 @camnez1 @CapturedMemory @Cara_Schingeck @Carleigh @Carlos24 @Carlos79 @catetc @catsing1014 @cgconfer @ChadatCrystal @chaedavidmills @CharismaticVox @Charliecarey199 @Chef-SamBodine @ChefTJ @Cherylaf @chollyc4 @citizenofearth @Cjthurman77 @cleyde @CMP @coolethan77 @Copencleanservi @Coryhamm @crezentes00 @Cristian24m @cryptodeveloper @crystan05 @csmoak @CustomTouch @Da1 @Danica @danidelpico @danielzavala091 @DannKeiser @danparcell @darienc

11 responses
Community Newcomer
Hi this is Michelle may I ask what this is in regards to
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there @michelle2! It looks like you signed up for the Community within the last couple of weeks, and we're just welcoming you to the forum. Let us know if you have any questions about the Community and how it works 🙂 

Community Newcomer
Dhana bastola from green state landscaping
Community Regular
Howdy
Community Newcomer
This is Andrew Owen from Owen construction and remodeling welcome everyone and thank you for joining Thumbtack
Community Regular

Unfortunately, I'll have to leave, as it is getting much more expensive than I thought. I've paid almost $100 for leads in the past few weeks just for me to get consistently blown off. The refund policy isn't very forgiving either. I wish I just listened to the other reviews 😞 

Community Manager
Community Manager

@gracekompany we want the money you spend to be worth it. We'd be more than happy to have a conversation with you about your account activity, hear you out, and offer any help. Please give us a call at 800-948-2034 and we can get started.