Let’s give a big welcome to our newest Community Members! (5/28)

Community Manager
Community Manager
6 14 1,227

If you’re tagged here, you’ve joined the Community in the last few weeks and we want to tell you Welcome! Some of you have even already started engaging in recent discussions, keep it up! The Community is all about connecting pros to each other and to us. Engagement from great pros like yourself is what truly brings the Community to life!

Be sure to check out this post to learn more about the Community and how to get started posting. You can also check out inspiring stories from fellow pros here!
We’re happy you’re here and are excited to learn more about you and see what insight you have to give to other pros. Reply below and share something about yourself and your business!

@12and28 @1fcarrizosa @_derek @abeardall @acr22 @ADR @aignalaga @amorecathy @andyklein @aneider1 @annas_ak47 @anyelina @Asher @astroeshwar @bearlybartendin @ben11 @bhargavireddys @BOOKPURRSON @Brenda @Caerocontractor @caitlinalfaro @Calvinho @caponeaf @carriej @Chara @ChaseL @chrisalker1078 @chrisdube44 @Chunhong_Wang @Cibhe @Cjwilson89 @ClassicsFan @cleaningrockmia @CleanWishing @Cody @Cohillc @Concept @CopperFox @CornerstoneHom @courtneyyw18 @Cpottsphoto @Crawlspacelife @CreacionesArt @cs3756 @cvmanoj21 @DB1 @DeCoronado @Derek19 @designwrite @DirectMotionDJs @divaincantare @dkaye0000 @dkoehler23 @Electricians @eliwidrick @emperrya @EPICTHYME @ergeragerg @erniehoff @ERremodeling @evegale @extremefaceart @FarleyRedfield @FayT43 @Flixxxx @FloraSY @flyingsprite11 @FNPHC @FoxRestoration @Frannkirk @FurrySitter @gbks @geno0104 @giannamagg @gkechl01 @GLPS2000 @godswill @GoldCoastLivin @Goodgood @Grite @GS @Gsturner @Handyjo @HandymanService @HarrietMarshall @HasanSurgery @Immaculate @IS @Ivan @JacobLigon @Jacobsj6 @Jafternine @Jake7127 @JamisonMedia @jenywren @Jeremy9 @Jerky @JessikaWolz @jlaccounting @Jnorwood0

14 responses
Community Regular
Thanks very much, glad to be here. Looking forward to sparking some engaging conversation with other Thumbtack pros and exploring ways for improving the customer and professional experience here.

Tile 615
Community Newcomer

Already being called out and I just got here! Excited to interact with the community.

Community Regular

Thank you for the warm welcome!  I am a wedding Officiant.  I have been hired through Thumbtack a few times and am being hired for next year already all because I am on Thumbtack. This started as me just doing this for my niece who's getting married in October2019. FF3EB32E-C4AD-4E91-8AE2-075BFBF325AD.jpeg

Community Expert

@soupeetwist we're so excited to have you!

Community Expert

@FayT43 thanks so much for sharing! What an amazing aunt you are to do that for your niece.

Community Newcomer

Thank you for the warm welcome! This is Ridha, co-founder of Twelve and Twenty Eight, a Chicago based boutique Branding + Graphic Design venture. Shout out to all you amazing pros and good luck to each one of you for your inspiring journeys' ahead!

Community Manager
Community Manager

@12and28 welcome, Ridha! 

Community Manager
Community Manager

@Tile615 looking forward to your insight!

Community Newcomer

So happy to be here and excited work!  

Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome @TheoTakesPhotos

Community Newcomer

Excited to be here, and to learn from your exeperience, guys. Thanks so much for having me here!

Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for being here @RomuloViana!