Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 100: Is quick reply worthy of charge?
topic id 578: Only Pay For Contacted Leads?
topic id 11582: Pricing
topic id 7183: I'm trying to remove a credit card remove ,from payments,system wont let me
topic id 5571: Pricing
topic id 7120: Charging practices
topic id 7090: Insanity
topic id 6931: TV commercial
topic id 5713: Quote pricing / how much will I pay per quote?
Highlighted
Moderator Meckell

Meet the Community Team

Hi everyone, I hope you're having a great week so far! 
Since you guys see some of us here on the Community almost every day, we thought it would be fun to take the time and introduce ourselves.

I’m Meckell and I have been with Thumbtack for almost two years. In those two years, I have learned so much and continue to learn more and more each day. My favorite part of my job is being here on the Community with all of you, talking with you, and getting to know more about you guys and your businesses. Your guys’ passion for success is seriously so amazing and I love having you here on the Community.

4 responses
Moderator Kameron

Re: Meet the Community Team

Hello, pros! 
I'm Kameron and I've been with Thumbtack for about two years. I absolutely love my job and all the amazing interactions I get to have with you pros every day. It's so rewarding to be able to speak with, meet, help, and learn from such highly motivated and self-made individuals. I especially enjoy the events we've had recently and getting to meet and speak with pros in person. Another way I like to meet and learn from pros is by actually using the site as a customer from time to time. Whether to get some help with small improvements on my home, or even getting my dogs groomed. You all inspire me every day and I hope you have a fantastic holiday season!

Community Manager LydiaH
Community Manager

Hi pros! My name is Lydia, and I'm another member of the Community Team. My job is to figure out what issues are top of mind for pros and to make sure we at Thumbtack are doing all we can to address them! It's been great getting to know you all and hearing your thoughts. I love when we get to use some of your great ideas to improve our system! Your feedback is incredibly helpful to help us get better. It's also great when I get to see pros connect with one another and share tips and tricks for success in small business. Thanks so much for contributing to our online Community!

Thumbtack Pro and Employee DustiO
Thumbtack Pro and Employee

Hi all!

I am so happy to be a part of this amazing Thumbtack Pro Community team! I have been a long time Thumbtack pro myself (making wedding cakes) and I joined the Thumbtack team a little over a year ago. I am so thankful for this job, and for the incredible people I get to meet and be inspired by, every single day.

As part of this team, my focus is on our in-person pro community - which means I get to travel to a lot of great places, and meet a lot of exceptional people. I've spoken with pros who, thanks to Thumbtack, have: come out of homelessness, adopted children, fought illness, found their spouse, moved to their dream city, bought their dream home, left a job they hated, followed their dream, pursued their passion, and found their best life. 

I will never take for granted the incredible things that we help people do. 

I also have two crazy children that I'm pretty thankful for this holiday season.

Image-1.png 

Looking forward to getting to know even more of you!

Community Manager JasonB
Community Manager

Hi all!

My name is Jason, and I lead our Pro Community team!  I first started working at Thumbtack in 2016, and I've loved every minute of it.  And that's because of all of you.  Hearing your stories, your experiences and yes, even your frustrations, is the highlight of my day, every day.  You all work incredibly hard to do what you do, and it's amazing to be able to support you in whatever way we can, both with this online community and with our in-person events.  Everything we do, we do for you.

I was born and raised in New York, so I'm still getting used to life on the West Coast.  Before Thumbtack, I worked on a few political campaigns, which taught me the power of community - the power of bringing folks together to support each other.  

This Thanksgiving, I'm thankful for my family, for my health, and for the passion of our team and our pros to build something awesome, together.

Hope you all have a great holiday!