Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 9
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 100: Is quick reply worthy of charge?
Community Manager DustiO
Community Manager

New - TackMaster badges!

As many of you know, we rolled out our TackMaster program earlier this year. 

TackMasters are a panel of outstanding pros who act as our ambassadors on the ground. They’re building community for local pros in their area by hosting meet-ups where pros can swap business tips, grow referral networks and make new friends.

While they are helping to build in-person Thumbtack communities across the country, they are also leaders in our online community. 

Screen Shot 2019-08-29 at 2.07.39 PM.png

We figured it was about time we recognized them! We've added a badge next to each of our TackMasters in this forum. If you see it, feel free to comment - ask them about their local communities, listen to their incredible stories of meeting and connecting with other Thumbtack pros, or ask their advice (they are truly product experts)!

And if you'd like to learn more about becoming a TackMaster yourselfapply here or send me a private message at @DustiO.

4 responses
TackMaster vaughn
TackMaster

Re: New - TackMaster badges!

Hey y’all! Love me a good badge. I hope everyone’s businesses are thriving or is on the right path. Very gracious to be a Tackmaster and learn from everyone!
TackMaster LZDNVG
TackMaster

Yay, Love it! <3 Thanks 

TackMaster LVphotog
TackMaster

This is great! Very excited to be a part of this community!