Pro Holiday Party!

Community Manager
Community Manager
17 16 2,378

Last night we experienced a Thumbtack first - a coast-to-coast holiday party. We had TackMasters in 10 different cities across the country, hosting parties for pros in their area. We all joined together (with our Salt Lake City and San Francisco offices) for a shared moment - to raise our glasses and celebrate our pros.

Screen Shot 2019-12-12 at 9.41.26 AM.png

It was incredible to see all of these faces. A special thanks to @perrysto@Penn-The-Moment@CapitalDeeJays@vaughn@ralphann@MicMell@Stat@GSAccounting@Ksphoto, and Patryk G for organizing and hosting. We left this night feeling truly inspired. 

Happy holidays to each of our pros! Thank you for your partnership, and here's to an amazing 2020!

16 responses
TackMaster
TackMaster

Pics from the Nation's Capital!!!! Hosted by DJ Steven from Capital DeeJays and venue host Kalypso's Sports Tavern in Reston VA.

DC Pros at Kalypso's Sports Tarvern in Reston VADC Pros at Kalypso's Sports Tarvern in Reston VADC Pros at Kalypso's Sports Tarvern in Reston VADC Pros at Kalypso's Sports Tarvern in Reston VADC Pros at Kalypso's Sports Tarvern in Reston VADC Pros at Kalypso's Sports Tarvern in Reston VADC Pros at Kalypso's Sports Tarvern in Reston VADC Pros at Kalypso's Sports Tarvern in Reston VAHost venue owner Vicky with event pro LisaHost venue owner Vicky with event pro LisaDJ Steven with Kalypso's Owner VickyDJ Steven with Kalypso's Owner Vicky

Community Manager
Community Manager

@CapitalDeeJays I love this! As usual, you were the life of the party, even from across the country!

TackMaster
TackMaster

@DustiO Albuquerque had a blast!  We all appreciate Thumbtack so much for doing this for us.  This really brought out Thumbtack community together and I have already gotten feedback from a few of the pros about how much fun they had!  Thank you again!

1.jpg2.jpg

Community Manager
Community Manager

@Stat You did such an amazing job with this party. Thumbtack's ABQ pro community is lucky to have you! We're excited to watch it grow!

TackMaster
TackMaster

@DustiO We all enjoyed here in SoCal. We kicked off the event with a Red-Carpet entry, Full Bar for drinks, Fiesta Buffet, Customizable Donut Bar, Arcade, Bowling,Glow in the Dark Golf, Bumper Cars, and so much more! Thank You Thumbtack for all your support! We are so happy to be a part of this first time ever coast-to-coast holiday party extravaganza.  Hopefully just the beggining of more years of Coast-to-Coast events to come! I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!  Photo Credit @BenCamacho 

Red-Carpet Entry, Glow-Zone-Huntington Beach, CARed-Carpet Entry, Glow-Zone-Huntington Beach, CAShared Moment, Glow-Zone-Huntington Beach, CAShared Moment, Glow-Zone-Huntington Beach, CAGlow-Zone-Huntington Beach, CAGlow-Zone-Huntington Beach, CARed-Carpet Entry, Glow-Zone-Huntington Beach, CARed-Carpet Entry, Glow-Zone-Huntington Beach, CAGlow-Zone-Huntington Beach, CAGlow-Zone-Huntington Beach, CAGlow-Zone-Huntington Beach, CAGlow-Zone-Huntington Beach, CA

Community Newcomer
@ everyone: thanks so much for having me come out to photograph! Happy holidays to everyone
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Penn-The-Moment This looks soooo great! Thank you so much for planning such an amazing night!!!!

TackMaster
TackMaster

A huge thank you to the Thumbtack team from all of us in sunny Scottsdale, Arizona!

It was truly an incredible experience getting everyone together to celebrate - across town and across the nation! I might be biased but I swear it sounded like we had the LOUDEST and MOST FUN group 😉 

Schmooze Workspace and CafeSchmooze Workspace and CafeHappy Holidays from Scottsdale, AZ!Happy Holidays from Scottsdale, AZ!

_ (15).jpg

_ (17).jpg

_ (21).jpg

_ (36).jpg

_ (44).jpg

_ (59).jpg

_ (50).jpg

_ (90).jpg

_ (93).jpg

_ (82).jpg

Happy Holidays From Thumbtack :)Happy Holidays From Thumbtack 🙂

Community Manager
Community Manager

@patrykkg These pictures are SO GREAT! Thank you for sharing - and thank you for hosting such an amazing night for our Scottsdale area pros!

Active Community Member
Looks like fun! I would have loved to gone to this!
Active Community Member

Would you please credit the photgrapher?

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there @PhoenixPhotog. Which photos are you referring to? 

Active Community Member

The ones for Scottsdale, AZ.

There was a Pro taking pics.

I passed on that gig.

Community Regular

Looks fun! Happy New Year everyone!

Active Community Member

This looks like such a great thing - would have loved to have one in NYC. We have a Tackmaster in the area don't we? Have there been any events? Would love the networking opportunity...

Community Manager
Community Manager

@ScottArcangel We haven't had any meet-ups there yet, but hopefully soon! Thank you for continuing to follow and check in. I'm excited for when we can finally have something for you!!!