Shout out to our newest online Community users! (3/18)

Community Manager
Community Manager
6 18 1,296

We have so many incredible pros here! A warm welcome to the newest members of our online Community! If you’re tagged here, you’ve joined the Community in the last couple of weeks and have already started participating in discussions. Engagement from great pros like you is what brings this community to life, so thank you, and keep it coming!

Check out this post about how to get started using the Community to learn more.

We would love a quick intro from you! Reply below and let us know your name and your favorite thing about your job!

@247techsolution @2KContracting @3LB @71maidclean @aai-sanantonio @Aic2020 @AjaniFitness @alderan33 @Almeida1827 @american @Amrsgwhite @Artsycakesy @ASAPTKSINC @BaltimoreCounty @BBBBBBG @BBMGSOLUTIONS @Benhoppes @Bes @bev @Bigdog1169 @Blanche @BradenCarlisle @bransonbread @brwneyes1 @BSE @Camistyle @Carl @carlaschaffer17 @Carmchia @chirag7184 @ChrisMichael @clairekrz @clarrisamarie21 @cm2 @ConcreteGuy @constructionsup @CozyOasis @crpainting2016 @crvenkatesh @Danap @DanielKush @Danielstrang323 @Davtoons @dcannon882 @debim077 @dvppaul @EHwithCaitlyn @EICcleaning @el @EricBaker_30 @FitnessExchange @fl2019 @folkstoryphoto @freelancewriter @Ghimprovement20 @GINABUC0 @gofotoyourself @graciestevenson @Grasschoppers @griffincologne @HagenowLawn @J-CLawnservice @jackieimichel @Jaehowell @JakeCarter @JasmineWorrell @JCLandscaping @Jeffcam @Jeggler @Jermaine1221 @JHNConsultJax @jkoozin @JLFencing @jobeth @johnny0523 @Jorge @Jose209 @Josh_05 @JTPelectric @kaethin @Kathybowen @Kbuesig @Kevin5280 @KevinSPhoto @Kfenn6150 @KristinCleans @LaFCon @Lauraft @Laurel @Leader @LIFloorGuy @Lilprsn @limax @Lmorin @loftisashley88 @LoneWolf @Lorikfit

18 responses
Community Newcomer
Thank you! Looking forward to being a part of this community
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Kathybowen Happy to have you! Check out this thread for some cool stories from other Thumbtack pros!

Community Newcomer
Thank you so much for your support!
Community Regular

Thank you!  I'm so glad I'm here! Love and Light to you! 🙂

Community Newcomer

Thank you for the shoutout!

Any idea when my background check will go through? I submitted it and got a clean record back five days ago.  Thank you!

Community Newcomer

Thank you very much.

Community Newcomer

My name is Bob Kohn and I love making customers dreams come true.

Community Manager
Community Manager

@bransonbread I talked to our team and got this taken care of! You'll see on your profile that your background check was completed. Let me know if you have any questions. 

Community Newcomer
Hi, thank you for doing that!

I noticed something in my profile changed, would you or someone on the team mind dm’ing me?
Community Manager
Community Manager

@bransonbread of course, I just sent you one. Respond to that once you get the chance. 

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @constructionsup I have worked with you before - and I am so happy to have you here in our online Community - WELCOME!

Community Manager
Community Manager

@Lorikfit Thank YOU for being a THumbtack pro - I am here to help you however I can, excited to have you here!

Community Manager
Community Manager

@meladream I can use all the love and light, thank you - and same to you!

Community Manager
Community Manager

@RLHIGH2019 Welcome!

Community Newcomer
Thank you so much for your support!
Community Newcomer

Willie LaFleur > Operating Partner - LaF-Con HandyServices

My favorite thing about what I do is the accomplishment and the appreciation of the client.

Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome to the Community @LaFCon. We're happy you're here!