Thanks for a great time Boston!

Community Manager
Community Manager
1 2 353

It was great meeting so many amazing pros at our Boston event a few weeks ago. A huge thank you to those of you who made it! It was an evening filled with connecting, inspirational stories, and so much more. Boston pros who made it to the event, what did you think? What was your favorite part of the night?

Check out the pictures below to see what our events are all about!

food, drinks, and COOKIESfood, drinks, and COOKIES

One of the highlights for our employees is meeting you awesome pros!One of the highlights for our employees is meeting you awesome pros!

Loved seeing pros connect with one another!Loved seeing pros connect with one another!

Ready for a night of connecting with other pros and the Thumbtack team!Ready for a night of connecting with other pros and the Thumbtack team!

Yes, pros got some new Thumbtack swag!Yes, pros got some new Thumbtack swag!

More connecting!More connecting!

A full house!A full house!

An awesome presentation by an even more awesome Top Pro.An awesome presentation by an even more awesome Top Pro.

You're amazing, Boston!You're amazing, Boston!

2 responses
Community Newcomer
Great event !! Hope we can do it again.
Community Manager
Community Manager

It was awesome to hear @MerlinCoaching's amazing story as a speaker at our Boston event. I was also lucky to be able to talk to so many incredible pros at our Community booth. @smilebackphotos and @ToddThumb along with so many others. It's fun to look at these photos and remember what a great night it was! (Above photos thanks to the immensely talented @AnOriginal )

I'd love to hear what you've done since we were there - what fun jobs have you had? Have you kept in touch with any of the other pros that you met there? Has your experience on Thumbtack changed since then? Tell us!

(These photos are just from my phone, but they're too fun not to share!)

Screen Shot 2019-09-18 at 12.08.32 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-18 at 12.08.49 PM.png