Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 6
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 33199: IDEA- Integrity & Balance by Customers & Pros
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Make pro pricing and rates more upfront for customers
topic id 24883: Filtering out customers with certain budgets based on pro preferences
Community Manager Drew
Community Manager

Updates are underway!

Hi pros,

Work behind the scenes is officially underway as we update the Pro Community! As a result you may notice some irregularities here and there but these should be few and far between. We’re not anticipating the community being down at all, however we do appreciate your patience if there are bumps along the way. 

We’re on track to go live with the updates in March! 

Thanks and let us know if you have any questions or concerns,

Drew

Occupations (1)
5 responses
Gaddyair
Active Community Member

Re: Updates are underway!

Good Afternoon, I was just curious are these updates for thumbtack as a whole or just going to be new things here in the thumbtack community? Great to see new things coming thumbtacks way so far in 2020!

0 Kudos
Community Manager Drew
Community Manager

Hey @Gaddyair, good question and sorry if I wasn't entirely clear.

We are updating the user interface and experience only for the community. It will be easier to navigate (especially on your phone), include new discussion categories and boards, and we're introducing a brand new section where you can submit Thumbtack product ideas and suggestions for other pros to upvote. I'm excited for everyone to see it soon!

Thanks,

Drew

DJStevie
Community Expert

@Drew 

It's going to be interesting to see what happens when this is implemented.

But, when you say that we can submit Thumbtack product ideas and suggestions for other pros to upvote, will we be notified if any suggestions will be passed on? Also, are we starting fresh, with past suggestions being deleted?

DJ Stevie 2-10-2020

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager Drew
Community Manager

@DJStevie sure is!

Those questions are going to be answered soon in a dedicated post with full context. I think it will be easier to understand the vision with detailed explanations so for that reason I won't address them here. 

Thanks,

Drew 

0 Kudos
PhoenixPhotog
Active Community Member

Is that going to be pushed to all Pro's?

Or are we going to have to dig through the community to find it?

0 Kudos