Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 9
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 100: Is quick reply worthy of charge?
Community Manager DustiO
Community Manager

We’re throwing a special event in Atlanta — and you’re invited!

community_header (1).jpg

Hey Georgia, we’ve got you on our mind. So we’re coming to you. On June 4th, Thumbtack will throw a special event for pros. Join us to hear first-hand about some big updates — like lead discounts, our refund policy and more. Here are the details:

Tuesday, June 4th, 6:00pm - 9:00pm
Rooftop Terrace at Ponce City Market
675 Ponce de Leon NE
Atlanta, GA 30308

The event is completely free, but you must RSVP in order to attend. Come and network with other pros over food and drinks. Meet members of the Thumbtack team and get inside tips for building your business. You’ll also get a free professional headshot and special Thumbtack swag. RSVP here to save your spot.

Hope to see you there!

2 responses
DJStevie
Level 12

Re: We’re throwing a special event in Atlanta — and you’re invited!

@DustiO 

Wish I could attend.

Will there be a thread posted about the update discussions from this special event? Or at least an email blast sent?

Also, any plans on coming to the West Palm Beach area soon? I missed the Miami event because it wasn't in driving distance from me.

DJ Stevie 5-24-2019

0 Kudos
Community Manager DustiO
Community Manager

Re: We’re throwing a special event in Atlanta — and you’re invited!

Hi @DJStevie I am really sad we missed you when we were in Florida too! We are always finding ways to meet our pros, and as soon as we are going to be in your area, we will let you know!

As far as the June 4th event - as with all of our other pro events, we will have a thread live at the event where pros can leave #CouldBeBetters and #LoveIts --- so keep your eyes peeled for that.

And also keep watch on our monthly product updates for any product updates/news.

Thank you!

0 Kudos