Welcome to our newest Community members (02/12)

Community Manager
Community Manager
0 7 1,070

If you find yourself tagged in this post that means you’ve joined the Community over the last couple of weeks and we want to tell you Welcome! The Community is your space to connect with other pros, share tips, and converse about ideas. Be sure to look over our Community Code of Conduct and check out these recent posts to get started:

Congratulations to our January 2020 Class of Top Pros

Resource of the week: Advice for new pros video

We also have an exciting contest going on for all pros in the Community. Learn more and participate here for a chance to win $100 in Thumbtack credit. 

We’re happy you’re here! Reply below and introduce yourself to the rest of the Community. 

@1liz4you @1runnow15456 @1trams @34North @4leggedcare @8two8 @_vgourdin @A11 @Adbmore @AlbertP @alexismoon @Alyssabeth @Amethyst @ArcaneEnt @ashmufareh @ashvinmelwani @atlantaateam @Ballereyna @berryclean @BillyThibodeaux @Blayne_mua @bleedorange @bobmodersohn @brentnscott @brfranco1 @BrianBTP @Btlong01 @Buster125 @Calea @cameo @camin @Ccb331520 @chickwithclicks @Chittendenconll @ChrisZ @CI2019 @cjbellwether @CLGPhotography @Coll @Compsci1994 @conceptevent @connor23 @daks @daviddara25 @davidtutorsmath @dawnie_windows @decota @dennstef @Dglover1224 @diepnguyen16882 @DIFY @DJOneNiteStan @drescoinc @elizabeth_brown @embroideryplusd @Erika2020 @erikasagales14 @Esra @eunicezandra @Fern-Service @finetouchwc @FJMI @Gcsen7 @GianniKely @gniessen @gregsawyer2004 @Haleyautumn @HoardersRus @HoefersHomeImp @hpassistant @hscharf @iatm54 @ImageLabLLC @imzachwolf @Iron @JanieFaith @JAVpainting503 @jbwhaley @JenniferPinney @Jono79 @Jose12 @Jrod2019 @julia2 @Jushouse @katelan @Kathy2 @keeare @kenmccarthy @Kiwoajjxj @Klamb35703570 @KrisDC @laadyv @LanguageVox @LeighAnnDecker @lisamorales9 @Lisap1278 @lizs @lsusnow @Luis1to @lwertz0

7 responses
Community Newcomer

Thank you for the add

Community Newcomer
Hello everyone! Thanks for adding me.
Community Regular

We Build America

AsphaltConcreteGrading.com 

Community Regular
Hello Thumbtack Team!
Thank you!
Community Newcomer

Hello, my name is Kevin I am a digital marketer. I have recently opened a Consulting agency and haven't compiled many reviews. It seems I can only pick up the stragglers in this format without reviews. I have gotten a few leads, but none have converted. So all I've done is paid the fees. I will keep quoting, in hopes this site may prove profitable. Have a wonderful day!

Community Newcomer

Hello, everybody!
We are moving company in LA!

Already got 2 hires in first week.