Welcome to our newest Community members (02/26)

Community Manager
Community Manager
4 7 393

If you find yourself tagged in this post that means you’ve joined the Community over the last couple of weeks and we want to tell you Welcome! The Community is your space to connect with other pros, share tips, and converse about ideas. Be sure to look over our Community Code of Conduct and check out these recent posts:

Congratulations to our January 2020 Class of Top Pros

Resource of the week: working on your business full-time video

Reply below and introduce yourself to the rest of the Community. We’re so happy you’re here!

@123 @A_J_Dominguez85 @abesh @AceMedia @Ahornweddings @alexiagornichec @AlexPlastering @allanimaging @Ambercriste @andnetllc @Angegriffin @arielmnop @Ashleynichole @AtlasBuilding @Atxson04 @Avhedrick @begen @benjaminsisic @Benjie @bethmeise @beyerlo @BillHudson @BillMooreGuitar @bjraval @brigittebourque @Brittany555 @Brodiej @BrookeNCox @BusinessBabeBre @CA06 @CappFitness @Charity @Charlotte @Cinnamon327 @cleansurfing @cleonicebugg @clever_moving @CoachDeb7 @Coachsharon123 @coherentstate @Corafatimah @Corpfilms @CrispCleaners @Danalauren81 @Dani-Nerd @dani_t @de160602 @diepnguyen16882 @dinee432 @DJtricky777 @dmk9815 @Drjulius66 @dvd545 @Edilene @elevationlife @elvis @epgrocery @eunicezandra @euroTiles @FaithfulFitness @finehomes @Floorman @flyscdiva @focalbrite @fontanapaintco @Gaddy @GardenSolutions @giancarlocdavis @Giorgio555 @gkissick @Greer78 @gretahigh @haanmade @haelee121 @Handy_Dennis_V @HJ @hjeanallen @Holly1 @hopkiles @Iconic @imcclendon @Jameka1203 @Jamisonw @jfong15 @jkgardening @JonWestCo @jreaction0701 @juleee @justenwhite88 @JVStaffing @kabrawalak @Katie2 @KayAndTheCity @kenl3417 @kfelesco @KHUR-Radio @kimcoylecpa @Krystalw30 @laura30ca @Lawnman25

7 responses
Community Manager
Community Manager
Community Newcomer

Thank you I'm excited to be part of this community! 

Community Newcomer
Thanks for the welcome!
Community Newcomer
Thanks I would love some feedback on how to get leads , I never get an answer , I’m new with no reviews
Community Newcomer

Thank you all so very much!!

Community Manager
Community Manager

@Riph you're able to get up to ten reviews from customers outside of Thumbtack. Be sure to share your review link with those customers to get more reviews on your profile. After that, I would also recommend getting a background check. Once you do those things, your overall profile score will go up which will also affect where you rank in search results. 

Please let us know if you have any questions!